An article of faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scripture does not say, the one true church founded by Christ alone in Peter alone. That is false doctrine.

isa 22:21-22 father & keys

Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 founded on Peter (keys) and the apostles

Jn 20:21 same mission power and authority as Christ

Jn 10:16 one church

Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal) All men!

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people. All men!

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world. All men!

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. All men!

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. All men!

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal) All men!

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

Kingdom

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

the holy Catholic Church

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Jesus Christ is king!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

And His authorized ministers that He Himself appointed!

Matt 16:18-19 & 28:28 eph 2:20 Jn 20:21-23

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
It is unlawful to reject a divinely revealed truth that is taught by holy mother church at the command of Jesus Christ!
There is no mention of a mother church in the scripture... Jesus does not have a mother church... Jesus' church is his bride, not his mother, if it were his mother, that would be incest.
Jude 1:3 Matt 28:19 taught, proposed without the possibility of error! Jn 16:13 Thee faith eph 4:5
Thee Faith Catholic and Divine!
Actually, Jude exposes corruption that crept into the church...
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
also it is unlawful to believe any heresy or errors!
Yet you believe that God was a baby in Mary's belly for 9 months...
ancient faith of the apostles acts 2:42
You are not following the apostles' doctrine...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no mention of a mother church in the scripture... Jesus does not have a mother church... Jesus' church is his bride, not his mother, if it were his mother, that would be incest.

our mother
Gal 4:26

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

you don’t believe in the virgin birth? Isa 7:14

or the perpetual virginity of Mary?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Holy mother church is our mother
Gal 4:26

Are you denying the incarceration, the divinity of Christ and the holy trinity

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
you don’t believe in the virgin birth? Isa 7:14
Strawman question. I never mentioned virgin birth. read it slowly...There is no mention of a mother church in the scripture... Jesus does not have a mother church... Jesus' church is his bride, not his mother, if it were his mother, that would be incest.
or the perpetual virginity of Mary?
No mention of a perpetual virgin Mary in the scripture. Mary had other children. Are you saying that she had a hymen that grows back? If so then Joseph was a lucky man.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strawman question. I never mentioned virgin birth. read it slowly...There is no mention of a mother church in the scripture... Jesus does not have a mother church... Jesus' church is his bride, not his mother, if it were his mother, that would be incest.

No mention of a perpetual virgin Mary in the scripture. Mary had other children. Are you saying that she had a hymen that grows back? If so then Joseph was a lucky man.

so you deny the virgin birth!
And the perpetual virginity!

christ’s conception and His birth were miraculous!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What incarceration? If Jesus is God who is Jesus' Father? There is no mention of a trinity in the scripture.

sorry incarnation!
God became man!
the word trinity is not in scripture but neither is the rapture or the Bible alone
From scripture alone you cannot know what is and what is not scripture!

the apostolic tradition is biblical

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
so you deny the virgin birth!
Can you quote me saying that? A virgin who gives birth is no longer a virgin... Anyone who believes that after giving birth Mary was still a virgin is an idiot.
And the perpetual virginity!
Mary had children, sir. She cannot be a virgin anymore...
christ’s conception and His birth were miraculous!
No one is arguing that it is not. The discussion is about Mary being a perpetual virgin...Do you actually know what a virgin is?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry incarnation!
God became man!
the word trinity is not in scripture but neither is the rapture or the Bible alone

Here we go again , pointing to the CC . As for me i shall point to CHRIST and teach the doctrine of HIM
and of the TRUE apostels . I tested many men in the CC so called apostolic tradition
only to find out they broke teachings of the original apostels doctrine and of Christ . You should have tested them
and not have just trusted in what your church has tuaght you to trust in .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah . GOD IS HIS WORD my friend . ITS a mystery but let no man deny the diety of Christ . That is dangerous my friend .
GOD is HIS WORD and HIS WORD BECAME FLESH . NOW the original apostel JOHN wrote that
and as such its TRUTH .
AND let us remember that GOD was MANIFEST in the FLESH . Paul wrote that too .
I understand that not all might not fully grasp this . BUT even if we dont understand it , LETS NOT DENY IT .
I TELL US ALL that in the beginning was the WORD and that the WORD was with GOD and GOD is the Word .

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
sorry incarnation!
God became man!
No, he did not. You are claiming that God became his own son.

That is a feeble argument. I can get along fine without those three words...but you cannot.
Utter rubbish, what is in the scripture alone is all that we need. There is no need to add anything...
Yep, they wrote the NT and no one has any authority to add to it.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you quote me saying that? A virgin who gives birth is no longer a virgin... Anyone who believes that after giving birth Mary was still a virgin is an idiot.

Mary had children, sir. She cannot be a virgin anymore...
No one is arguing that it is not. The discussion is about Mary being a perpetual virgin...Do you actually know what a virgin is?

Saint of God said:

Mary was a virgin before during and after the birth of Christ that is the doctrine of the virgin birth! Isa 7:14
Mary gave birth and remains a virgin! Both His conception and birth are miraculous!

And a perpetual virgin
The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept Jesus by the Holy Spirit!

I guess Saint Augustine is an idiot?

St Augustine, Sermons 186.1 (early 5th century):

“In being born of a Virgin who chose to remain a Virgin even before she knew who was to be born of her, Christ wanted to approve virginity rather than to impose it. And he wanted virginity to be of free choice even in that woman in whom he took upon himself the form of a slave” (Holy Virginity 4:4 [A.D. 401]).

“It was not the visible sun, but its invisible Creator who consecrated this day for us, when the Virgin Mother, fertile of womb and integral in her virginity, brought him forth, made visible for us, by whom, when he was invisible, she too was created. A Virgin conceiving, a Virgin bearing, a Virgin pregnant, a Virgin bringing forth, a Virgin perpetual. Why do you wonder at this, O man?” (Sermons 186:1 [A.D. 411]).

“Heretics called Antidicomarites are those who contradict the perpetual virginity of Mary and affirm that after Christ was born she was joined as one with her husband” (Heresies 56 [A.D. 428]).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we go again , pointing to the CC . As for me i shall point to CHRIST and teach the doctrine of HIM
and of the TRUE apostels . I tested many men in the CC so called apostolic tradition
only to find out they broke teachings of the original apostels doctrine and of Christ . You should have tested them
and not have just trusted in what your church has tuaght you to trust in .

give me an example

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he did not. You are claiming that God became his own son.

That is a feeble argument. I can get along fine without those three words...but you cannot.

Utter rubbish, what is in the scripture alone is all that we need. There is no need to add anything...

Yep, they wrote the NT and no one has any authority to add to it.

fundamentalists are not Christians

if you reject revealed truth, the divinity of Christ and the holy trinity which are Christian doctrine how can you be Christian?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
give me an example
I no longer have the time to keep bringing you things only to watch you not listen
and then later keep asking me for examples which i did once bring
and ye kept dismissing them as you do to many others who have tried to help you .
ALL i can do now is pray for ya and continue to warn against the dangers of the CC
and pray and hope many will hear and come out of her and that many will not join in with her unity either .

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Mary was a virgin before during and after the birth of Christ that is the doctrine of the virgin birth! Isa 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
There is nothing in the passage that says Mary was a virgin before during and after the birth of Christ, you my friend are a shameless liar..

Mary gave birth and remains a virgin! Both His conception and birth are miraculous!

And a perpetual virgin
The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept Jesus by the Holy Spirit!
The bible never says what you are writing here. Are you really that silly? Do you not know that everyone has access to a bible nowadays? There is no mention of a perpetual virgin in the bible. You have been fooled.

I guess Saint Augustine is an idiot?

St Augustine, Sermons 186.1 (early 5th century):

“In being born of a Virgin who chose to remain a Virgin even before she knew who was to be born of her, Christ wanted to approve virginity rather than to impose it. And he wanted virginity to be of free choice even in that woman in whom he took upon himself the form of a slave” (Holy Virginity 4:4 [A.D. 401]).

“It was not the visible sun, but its invisible Creator who consecrated this day for us, when the Virgin Mother, fertile of womb and integral in her virginity, brought him forth, made visible for us, by whom, when he was invisible, she too was created. A Virgin conceiving, a Virgin bearing, a Virgin pregnant, a Virgin bringing forth, a Virgin perpetual. Why do you wonder at this, O man?” (Sermons 186:1 [A.D. 411]).

“Heretics called Antidicomarites are those who contradict the perpetual virginity of Mary and affirm that after Christ was born she was joined as one with her husband” (Heresies 56 [A.D. 428]).
You are right Saint Augustine is an idiot, and so are you to believe him. His words are not scripture.

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
fundamentalists are not Christians
I guess they chose to be smart.
if you reject revealed truth, the divinity of Christ and the holy trinity which are Christian doctrine how can you be Christian?
Why should I be a christian when God does not command me to be? It is Saint Augustine the idiot who commands you to be a christian... and to worship the pagan trinity...Those things are not in the bible.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and of the TRUE apostels .

As long as it’s Protestant doctrine
The five solas I suppose

It is that God came to us thru Mary!

but we cannot go to God thru Mary?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States