An Observation from an Outsider!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This is my opinion here folks so please take it with a grain of salt. ;)

I do not believe the Obama is the beast but rather a forerunner..like John the Baptist. His purpose while in power is to remove the old system. "America the beautiful" and prepare it for one world order, the system of the beast. This system is already here but there are pillars still standing that need to be destroyed internally. One particular bastion is the second amendment. Internal powers are working on that right now.

Citizen surveillance and the sharing of private information with other governments, is part of the beast system.
Same sex marriage is also part of the beast system but not all nations are complying at the moment.

Wars will break out because of non compliance...some of you already know what I am talking about. The beast system, is an old system that God wiped out during the days of the flood...it is returning and God will destroy it completely this time along with the man of perdition

We as a people of God need to press into him and trust in him at this very pivotal point in time. :huh:

Blessings!!!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Angelina said:
Citizen surveillance and the sharing of private information with other governments, is part of the beast system.
Same sex marriage is also part of the beast system but not all nations are complying at the moment.

Blessings!!!
You can thank G Bush for enacting the Patriot act after the trade center went down, I'll add that it was approved almost unanimously in the House and Senate by both parties.

What I'm saying is, Obama had nothing to do with it he's simply not going to remove it just as the Bush administration didn't.
So it was the administration before Obama that that gave the Gov unprecedented war time powers over the citizens of the US, not Obama.

Just here

May 29, 2013
Angelina said:
This is my opinion here folks so please take it with a grain of salt. ;)

I do not believe the Obama is the beast but rather a forerunner..like John the Baptist. His purpose while in power is to remove the old system. "America the beautiful" and prepare it for one world order, the system of the beast. This system is already here but there are pillars still standing that need to be destroyed internally. One particular bastion is the second amendment. Internal powers are working on that right now.

Wars will break out because of non compliance...some of you already know what I am talking about. The beast system, is an old system that God wiped out during the days of the flood...it is returning and God will destroy it completely this time along with the man of perdition

We as a people of God need to press into him and trust in him at this very pivotal point in time. :huh:

Blessings!!!
I agree with this.

The first thing that needs to be taken away is the rights of the people, because of the way Obama was raised, his influences as a child and his views of America, he is the perfect candidate to be "used" to bring in this new system. We, as a country, have become more and more about "civil rights", which ultimately instead of doing what they appear to do - give freedoms, they take away freedoms, and another reason Obama is a good candidate, he is much more heavily involved in "civil rights" then other presidents.

America is a different country than it was even 4 years ago, in 10 years there will be a vast difference!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Our only hope!

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.