Analysis of Mass Murder of Children

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This article Who was Salvador Ramos, the young man who sowed terror in a Texas school shooting?, identifies certain factors common to such cases:
  1. Absent father
  2. Played Violent Video Games
  3. Troubled Homelife/Weak Mother (the 18-yo was living with grandparents)
  4. Victim of Bullying
  5. Quite/Loner

Other factors in common may emerge, like lack of religious faith/education. The question I have is what satisfaction does it give such a one who fits the profile to kill innocent children in mass?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
This article Who was Salvador Ramos, the young man who sowed terror in a Texas school shooting?, identifies certain factors common to such cases:
  1. Absent father
  4. Victim of Bullying
  5. Quite/Loner

Other factors in common may emerge, like lack of religious faith/education. The question I have is what satisfaction does it give such a one who fits the profile to kill innocent children in mass?
I would say the particular person responsible wanted to inflict widespread physiological pain. (As a projection of their own physiological suffering)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
  1. Absent father
  4. Victim of Bullying
  5. Quite/Loner

If your going to blame video games then you should also blame movies or even worse, TV

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say the particular person responsible wanted to inflict widespread physiological pain. (As a projection of their own physiological suffering)
Sure but why this group of innocence?

Why don't those so inclined take out the seedy members of society, people they have a grudge against? Why is the pattern to assault the future generation that the murderer does not know who are complete innocence?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your going to blame video games then you should also blame movies or even worse, TV
Well, the evidence does not indicate the connection as a defining characteristic. TV/movie watching is passive Video games is not.

It's not that TV/movies contain no violence, it's that the mass murderer choose to engage almost exclusively in games depicting violence, whcih leads to a sick fantasy life they begin to act out for real.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, the evidence does not indicate the connection as a defining characteristic. TV/movie watching is passive Video games is not.

It's not that TV/movies contain no violence, it's that the mass murderer choose to engage almost exclusively in games depicting violence, whcih leads to a sick fantasy life they begin to act out for real.

The evidence from who?
Government?
Modern science?
And they are to be trusted... :rolleyes:
So violent TV is fine but video games aren't
Yea sure

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evidence from who?
Government?
Modern science?
And they are to be trusted... :rolleyes:
So violent TV is fine but video games aren't
Yea sure
Are you deflecting the relationship beween violent video game playing and actually initiating violence?

Said differently, if violent TV shows are a factor, it does not mean violent video games are NOT a contributing factor in mass murders.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you deflecting the relationship beween violent video game playing and actually initiating violence?

Said differently, if violent TV shows are a factor, it does not mean violent video games are NOT a contributing factor in mass murders.

Did you answer my question? No
Don't worry about it then

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not worried about the role of passive TV watching. Thanks.

Did you answer my question? No
Don't worry about it then

You mean the question you asked after not answering mine... LoL. The hypocrisy is laughable.

Your not worried about violent TV because you engage in it. More hypocrisy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the question you asked after not answering mine... LoL. The hypocrisy is laughable.

Your not worried about violent TV because you engage in it. More hypocrisy
Not sure what your intent is in this thread.

I guess playing violent video games and it being a contributing factor to mass murders is not important to you. Attacking me or TV shows must make you feel better.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It appears to have been planned and premeditated. That the Grandmother tried to stop him but he killed her.

Nihilism most likely played a part.

Video games, violent or otherwise only contribute as a numbing agent, and destraction. No real fulfillment comes from playing games or watching TV.

If everything you do is meaningless and life is only toil and suffering, that can be a cause for suicidal thoughts.

The motive for involving others is just evil. Because it is vanity to want ones life to have meaning by going out with a bang.

Last edited:

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  1. Absent father
  4. Victim of Bullying
  5. Quite/Loner

A perfect storm.

Reactions: Wrangler

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not sure what your intent is in this thread.

I guess playing violent video games and it being a contributing factor to mass murders is not important to you. Attacking me or TV shows must make you feel better.

Youve shown no evidence that video games is a contributing factor. Its just your stupid opinion. I don't see it being any different than watching a violent film.

And what do you propose? Banning video games?

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Youve shown no evidence that video games is a contributing factor.

Do I need to show evidence? It is available on line for inquiring minds.

Its just your stupid opinion.

Do you kiss you lord with that mouth?

I don't see it being any different than watching a violent film.

Well, the available evidence is that it is different.

And what do you propose? Banning video games?

Like X-rated movies, prohibit under age purchase and playing.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do I need to show evidence? It is available on line for inquiring minds.

Do you kiss you lord with that mouth?

Well, the available evidence is that it is different.

Like X-rated movies, prohibit under age purchase and playing.

In other words you have no evidence...:rolleyes:
It's just your twisted imagination inventing stuff.

Now I'll get back to enjoying my video games thanks

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Violent video games are bad people but feel free to watch violent films cos they are great...

The twisted thinking of some people is hilarious... :D

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The question I have is what satisfaction does it give such a one who fits the profile to kill innocent children in mass?
The issue is not about satisfaction at all, but about fulfilling a demonic agenda where the shooter is eventually killed. Satan and his demons hate people, especially children. It is more than likely that these crazy mass murderers are directly under the control of either drugs or demons or both. So children in schools have been left unprotected because the evil Democrats -- who serve Satan -- made sure that there would be no "hardening" of schools or police officers patrolling within.

Mass shootings in schools and universities are not new. "August 1, 1966 University of Texas Massacre Charles Whitman climbs atop the observation deck at the University of Texas-Austin, killing 16 people and wounding 31 during a 96-minute shooting rampage".

So American schools and universities have had over 50 years to develop solid plans to protect kids from lunatic murderers. Therefore there should not have been a single mass shooting over the last 10 years. Which means that all governments at all levels have failed to protect kids by doing absolutely nothing about this issue.

Also, the news media have not disclosed whether this shooter's parents were illegal immigrants to begin with and the family harbored hatred towards Americans.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one is talking about this critical issue -- an illegally open border and the destruction of Uvalde (as well as Texas, all border states, and America itself).
Reports: “We’re Numb to It”: Twice a Week School Lockdowns in Uvalde Became Routine as Biden’s Open Borders Turned Texas Town into ‘Wild Wild West’
Reports: "We're Numb to It": Twice a Week School Lockdowns in Uvalde Became Routine as Biden's Open Borders Turned Texas Town into 'Wild Wild West'

Also, it seems this shooter was planning this massacre from a couple of years with others. Hoping for a "Columbine style" massacre.