Analysis of Mass Murder of Children

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree. Troubled people, watching the repeating coverage on the news, are turning into copy cats.
The more they throw it on the news, the more nutcases will come out of the woodworks and perform similar acts.

Thanks.
They cant point at video games and ignore TV. Mass shooting have been occurring before video games so it's pretty lame to be blaming that especially without any evidence

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks.
They cant point at video games and ignore TV. Mass shooting have been occurring before video games so it's pretty lame to be blaming that especially without any evidence

Well......let's get to the bottomline of it all.
The answer is: People need Jesus Christ in their life.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Sure but why this group of innocence?

Why don't those so inclined take out the seedy members of society, people they have a grudge against? Why is the pattern to assault the future generation that the murderer does not know who are complete innocence?
I think it's in the manner of inflicting harm on people by damaging the thing's they love.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well......let's get to the bottomline of it all.
The answer is: People need Jesus Christ in their life.

Indeed!! The absence of Jesus in their lives is the bottom line!!

As the Bible says, the sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons to the third and fourth generation. But conversely, at 80 years of age, I have witnessed the faith of the fathers being evidenced in my teenage granddaughters who sparkle with love and desire to please their Lord. Their relationships with others are generated from love, not hate

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks.
There’s plenty of evidence.

The psychology is very different from passively watching violence, especially in a TV show or in a movie for exposure is fairly limited compared to actively simulating violent actions for hours and hours, practically every free moment every day for years.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There’s plenty of evidence

I did ask you for some sources to this evidence you speak of. You didn't provide any. If your sources are from government or science then i have a really hard time believing anything they say these days after the lies they have been spilling especially in the last 3 years.
To me its just a lame excuse. Branding video games as dangerous when billions of people play them without an issue.
I don't see the difference between someone choosing to watch a violent film and choosing to play a violent game.
Mass shootings have been happening well before video games came out. In fact they began when movies began i believe

for hours and hours, practically every free moment every day for years

Well thats not healthy at all either. Too much of anything is bad and i would imagine watching horror films or doing anything like that would have some kind of mental effect as well.

And so what would you propose? Ban all video games? Ban all guns? Ban all liberty?

Think about this one. Why is it mainly in America that these shootings happen?
Perhaps therein lies the answer you seek, not in video games

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I did ask you for some sources to this evidence you speak of. You didn't provide any. If your sources are from government or science then i have a really hard time believing anything they say these days after the lies they have been spilling especially in the last 3 years.
To me its just a lame excuse. Branding video games as dangerous when billions of people play them without an issue.
I don't see the difference between someone choosing to watch a violent film and choosing to play a violent game.
Mass shootings have been happening well before video games came out. In fact they began when movies began i believe

Well thats not healthy at all either. Too much of anything is bad and i would imagine watching horror films or doing anything like that would have some kind of mental effect as well.

And so what would you propose? Ban all video games? Ban all guns? Ban all liberty?

Think about this one. Why is it mainly in America that these shootings happen?
Perhaps therein lies the answer you seek, not in video games
Violence in art, media, and literature is merely the same symptom as literal violence in the streets, in the home, in the schools. It is a prophetic picture that we cannot ignore,
KJV Genesis 6:13
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth

KJV Luke 17:26
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man

The violence we witness everywhere, is a direct result of the ongoing enmity and war between Christ and Satan. It isn't solely about guns, it isn't solely about video games... It's about the need for the church to repent... It's about the need for God's people
KJV 2 Chronicles 7:14
14 which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It's about the desperate need for revival in the church. I'm not talking about ecstatic experiences and falling over laughing and giggling in the pews. I'm talking about true repentance of all self willed independent thought and action. I'm talking about holiness and the righteousness and love of Christ being demonstrated by His people. I'm talking about the only way these problems can be solved in our societies.
God's people walking with Him in surrender and faith. Then there will be healing. In our families. In our schools. In our workplaces. In our churches. In our nations.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Violence in art, media, and literature is merely the same symptom as literal violence in the streets, in the home, in the schools. It is a prophetic picture that we cannot ignore,
KJV Genesis 6:13
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth

KJV Luke 17:26
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man

The violence we witness everywhere, is a direct result of the ongoing enmity and eat between Christ and Satan. It isn't solely about guns, it isn't solely about video games... It's about the need for the church to repent... It's about the need for God's people
KJV 2 Chronicles 7:14
14 which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It's about the desperate need for revival in the church. I'm not talking about ecstatic experiences and falling over laughing and giggling in the pews. I'm talking about true repentance of all self willed independent thought and action. I'm talking about holiness and the righteousness and love of Christ being demonstrated by His people. I'm talking about the only way these problems can be solved in our societies.
God's people walking with Him in surrender and faith. Then there will be healing. In our families. In our schools. In our workplaces. In our churches. In our nations.

Ok fair enough. Everyone has watched a violent movie before and we aren't psychopathic mass murderers, are we.
But my objection was the OP citing video games as such a problem while excusing violent films and TV.
And what can be done about it? Ban video games? Ban movies? Ban freedom?
I don't think so. This happens mainly in America. Why?
Maybe they should ban automatic firearms like they did here. I don't know

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did ask you for some sources to this evidence you speak of. You didn't provide any.

And I won't. I'm sure your search engine works as well as mine.

You don't have eyes to see. That is why providing evidence to you will not be fruitful. You have a closed mind on the subject and no evidence will be acceptable to you.

And so what would you propose?

I've already answered that question. See post #15.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A report about a decade ago to the Federal Communications Commission stated..."between the ages of 5 and 14 the average American child witnesses the violent destruction of 13,000 human beings on television". A US Senate subcommittee revealed that in one decade violence witnessed on TV skyrocketed and delinquency in real life grew nearly 200%.

That is just television. It doesn't include the video games, the internet, and the movies for hire in Amazon, Netflix etc etc. And your local rental store. I think one would need to be in total denial to claim this massive influx of violence on the media is
A. An accident and
B. Not impacting the minds and hearts of impressionable children and unthinking adults all over the planet.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The issue is not about satisfaction at all, but about fulfilling a demonic agenda where the shooter is eventually killed. Satan and his demons hate people, especially children. It is more than likely that these crazy mass murderers are directly under the control of either drugs or demons or both. So children in schools have been left unprotected because the evil Democrats -- who serve Satan -- made sure that there would be no "hardening" of schools or police officers patrolling within.

Mass shootings in schools and universities are not new. "August 1, 1966 University of Texas Massacre Charles Whitman climbs atop the observation deck at the University of Texas-Austin, killing 16 people and wounding 31 during a 96-minute shooting rampage".

So American schools and universities have had over 50 years to develop solid plans to protect kids from lunatic murderers. Therefore there should not have been a single mass shooting over the last 10 years. Which means that all governments at all levels have failed to protect kids by doing absolutely nothing about this issue.

Also, the news media have not disclosed whether this shooter's parents were illegal immigrants to begin with and the family harbored hatred towards Americans.
So true dear Enoch111, The Government's and MSM have no True regards to such things. or else they would go through all such cases leaving no stone un turned and educate the people on the subject, but we are left shut out of so much with such going ones ?

I believe someone has put, too do such in their minds, somehow !

I have never thought of killing people who I do not know, but I have thought of shooting someone for a real good reason or at least give one a adjustment. but in my old age, I think the best revenge is to let one grow old and hope they suffer to the end ? haha ! well that's a bit cruel, but I have thought of such. only because they have inflicted so much pain on others, with no regard at all.
What goes around, comes around ? so they say.
But I have seen very bad people live a charmed life to the end.

As to young people doing something stupid ? like mass shooting, well ? is it that they have a a school problem of children who are cruel and totally uncaring culture of others ? real Nasty people all around them maybe ?
I am just tying to find the Key to such people, so we all can get a handle on such a thing that would posses one to do such a stupid thing. or is it someone who is tempting them driving them on to do such ? did they see a shrink before hand ? I do not believe most shrinks are worthy, they may come across as idiots themselves or are evil, may even get a big payout for creating a killing spree by some body or board ? who knows ! If they are on a Board with a Satanic agenda ?
I say all such things must be gone over with a fine tooth comb again and again, there is always an answer to the puzzle. If they do not come up with the answer, something is not right ! and it's not the Guns, that's a stupid shallow ignorant excuse. Sadly it's the one that drives the MSM and Governments with an evil agenda.

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree. Troubled people, watching the repeating coverage on the news, are turning into copy cats.
The more they throw it on the news, the more nutcases will come out of the woodworks and perform similar acts.
Correct. The media have become totally irresponsible. Someone has correctly called then "presstitutes". They use every evil deed every day to increase their viewership and their revenues. [I do not watch TV or listen to the radio. I simply check purely conservative news sources on line (just the headlines to keep up to date)].

There could easily be laws in place that require that all crimes to be reported only on page five or further back on paper (and electronically), and absolutely no crimes may be reported on page one (upon penalty of hefty fines). For TV, crimes may only be reported as an incident, without going into details, day after day after day. There is a solid reason for such laws, which would (a) stop copycat crimes, (b) prevent the glorification of crime, and (c) bring some sanity to the news. If a society thrives on reading or hearing about crimes, it is basically sick.

Above all it would stop the blatant nonsense of calling for "Gun Control" by the Communists every time a crime is committed. That is a purely Communist/Fascist agenda (Biden/Trudeau included). Take away all the guns so that tyranny may be established with impunity, and criminals may be free to kill without consequences.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the evidence does not indicate the connection as a defining characteristic. TV/movie watching is passive Video games is not.

It's not that TV/movies contain no violence, it's that the mass murderer choose to engage almost exclusively in games depicting violence, whcih leads to a sick fantasy life they begin to act out for real.
TV is anything but a passive medium when people get their morals from watching TV just like they do playing video games.

Just look at how quickly this country openly accepted the LGBT movement once activists managed to insert homosexual characters into the sitcoms of the 90's and portrayed them as being ordinary people like heterosexuals. It didn't even take 10 years for the U.S. to go from looking at homosexuality with disgust to openly rewarding people for identifying as a member of the LGBT+ lifestyles, and it's all because the homosexual activists managed to spread their morality through television sets.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
TV is anything but a passive medium when people get their morals from watching TV just like they do playing video games.

Just look at how quickly this country openly accepted the LGBT movement once activists managed to insert homosexual characters into the sitcoms of the 90's and portrayed them as being ordinary people like heterosexuals. It didn't even take 10 years for the U.S. to go from looking at homosexuality with disgust to openly rewarding people for identifying as a member of the LGBT+ lifestyles, and it's all because the homosexual activists managed to spread their morality through television sets.
A mate was informing me of a bloke who came around to his place trying to sell him TV Channels pay TV etc, and old mate said to him, why would I want 2 sewers coming into my Lounge room when I already have one !

I remember years ago that the TV was referred to as the idiot Box by my dad even back in the 70's and we never got a colour TV until his mum died 1979 and it was a 12inch screen ! Look at what people have nowadays.