And being fully assured…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 4:21 (NASB20)
and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing that Christ Himself walked in righteousness when He was in a body of flesh like ours, this establishes that this body of flesh can be made to walk in righteousness if the right Person is alive in it… So the issue is, who’s living in this body, Christ or the one born from Adam…

This is the whole of Christianity, Christ living His life in and through one, for this is the faith one is called to, to continually to believe, to hope, to trust, to strongly desire, to dedicate one’s heart to, to dedicate one’s life to having the faith that Christ Himself is, and will live His life in and through one… For one walks in righteousness by means of faith in Christ to walk in righteousness through one…

For having the faith that is fully assured that He is able to perform what He has promised, receives from God…. For to the degree one desires, believes, and is willing to maintain this desire, this belief, this faith, in spite of the fears and doubts that arise, will that one’s faith, though it be the size of a mustard seed be that which He can work with for the manifesting of Himself, then, as this faith grows, so will His manifesting of His life…

For this is the issue of walking in newness of life, who’s doing the walking, who’s doing the living in this body, Christ or the one that was born from Adam..? The one born from Adam can not walk in righteousness, but Christ can… This is the living by faith, because righteousness does exist and the righteousness that was lost at the fall being manifested again is the only thing needed to once again receive the blessings of God…

Since man can not fulfill the requirements of righteousness on His own, Christ has been given for this task… Faith that He can and will, being, the faith that grows the life of Christ in one…

Be blessed in Christ living His life in and through, to the manifesting of the new creation…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Wynona

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Romans 4:21 (NASB20)
and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing that Christ Himself walked in righteousness when He was in a body of flesh like ours, this establishes that this body of flesh can be made to walk in righteousness if the right Person is alive in it… So the issue is, who’s living in this body, Christ or the one born from Adam…

This is the whole of Christianity, Christ living His life in and through one, for this is the faith one is called to, to continually to believe, to hope, to trust, to strongly desire, to dedicate one’s heart to, to dedicate one’s life to having the faith that Christ Himself is, and will live His life in and through one… For one walks in righteousness by means of faith in Christ to walk in righteousness through one…

For having the faith that is fully assured that He is able to perform what He has promised, receives from God…. For to the degree one desires, believes, and is willing to maintain this desire, this belief, this faith, in spite of the fears and doubts that arise, will that one’s faith, though it be the size of a mustard seed be that which He can work with for the manifesting of Himself, then, as this faith grows, so will His manifesting of His life…

For this is the issue of walking in newness of life, who’s doing the walking, who’s doing the living in this body, Christ or the one that was born from Adam..? The one born from Adam can not walk in righteousness, but Christ can… This is the living by faith, because righteousness does exist and the righteousness that was lost at the fall being manifested again is the only thing needed to once again receive the blessings of God…

Since man can not fulfill the requirements of righteousness on His own, Christ has been given for this task… Faith that He can and will, being, the faith that grows the life of Christ in one…

Be blessed in Christ living His life in and through, to the manifesting of the new creation…

A fellow believer, Not me
@Not me Assurance really is a keyword in the believer's experience; Romans 8 and John's First Epistle are especially assuring to the believer...

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me Assurance really is a keyword in the believer's experience; Romans 8 and John's First Epistle are especially assuring to the believer...

Yes, and be blessed in experiencing the rest that is in that assurance…

Be blessed in Him, Not me

Reactions: farouk