And...God didn't say...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why waste your time on things you can do nothing about instead of learning how to rightly divide God's Word.
This is hilarious. The person who urgently needs to rightly divide God's Word is Ac28.

You have so many unbiblical ideas, it would take a volume to address them. Not that it would make any difference to you.

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not God of the dead but of the living. You are greatly misled.

What I've said is Biblical truth, but real truth is very much different from the tradition you believe. You have so much error-filled tradition packed into you, probably from denominational churches, it's almost impossible for you to discern the truth about anything.

Those that will be of the living are said to be asleep. Although that's a figure of speech, when you are awakened, it will be exactly as though you were asleep.

John was said to have been written late, maybe 15-20 years after the end of Acts. There is no scripture that changes this. It still holds true.
Jn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Sure messes up traditional beliefs, doesn't it. Every day, you read about a person that's died and their loved ones always say that the person that died is in a better place, meaning heaven. That's a 100% total lie that is perpetuated by the terrible denominational church system. Of course, that lie brings in a few more bucks. Every little consoling white lie helps, moneywise. A Little here, a little there. The really sad part is that many of those preachers are so bad, they believe that nonsense, themselves.

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What I've said is Biblical truth, but truth is so different from the tradition you believe. You just have so much error-filled tradition packed into you, probably from denominational churches, it's almost impossible for you to discern the truth about anything.

Those that will be of the living are said to be asleep. Although that's a figure of speech, when you are awakened, it will be exactly as though you were asleep.

Wow. Lol, thats ok i dont mind if you have such a low opinion of me, i love you anyway ;)

Is Moses dead (or sleeping)? How did he appear at the transfiguration?

Peace!

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Lol, thats ok i dont mind if you have such a low opinion of me, i love you anyway ;)

Is Moses dead (or sleeping)? How did he appear at the transfiguration?

Peace!
I don't have a low opinion of you, but the lack of truth in your posts can be very annoying, especially when you insist that wrong is right. That's what happens when you go to church and listen to those know-nothing denominational preachers, whose only asset is that they have a silver tongue. I was impressed by the picture of who I assume is your family.

I don't know about Moses and you don't either. God has the power to do anything except sin. Moses is one exception out of billions of dead Christians, all still asleep in the grave, waiting for their resurrection, but certainly not consciously.

Last edited:
B

brakelite

I don't know about Moses and you don't either. God has the power to do anything except sin. Moses is one exception out of billions of dead Christians, all still asleep in the grave, waiting for their resurrection, but certainly not consciously.
We do know that Moses was resurrected, Michael claiming his body despite Satan's protests. His resurrection is a type of our own. Satan will continue to dispute our right to eternal life, accusing us to one another and to God, but praise God we have a Mediator to defend us in court and declare our official pardon. As Moses was representative of those who shall be resurrected at the second coming, so Elijah was representative of those who will be translated. Both also representative of what our collective salvation is based on...the law and the prophets.
To the law and to the testimony. If they speak not according to this word, there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20

Reactions: Ac28

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God burns sin...not the sinner.
Our God is a Consuming Fire.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. I was impressed by the picture of who I assume is your family.

Yes those are my 6 kids :)

As for the rest.... What do you think Jesus means when He says God is the God of the living , not the dead...

Also do you believe Him when He says:
And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.

Peace!

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes those are my 6 kids :)

As for the rest.... What do you think Jesus means when He says God is the God of the living , not the dead...

Also do you believe Him when He says:
And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.

Peace!
He's the God of those that have eternal life, those that are saved. The ones not saved just cease to exist.

When we believers go to the grave, we are considered to be asleep. Then we awake when He calls our name and are resurrected. We who are saved never are really considered to be dead. We're alive, asleep, and resurrected - never dead.