And The Final Verdict Is,.. GUILTY!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir, you still didn't answer my question. When he was pinned down they could have had another officer cuff him behind the back, even pepper spray him and put him in the car. Why keep him pinned down even though he couldn't breathe until he died?
You need to read the Bible for your guidance, not your emotions. Until then, you will continue down this sympathy road that is not from above.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt God pays any attention to the media when one of His children is murdered.

Not all are God’s children @Kaz

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do" (John 8:44)

Those who do the lusts of Satan do not obey God’s commandments, like this one:

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." (Romans 13:1)

Reactions: 07-07-07

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not all are God’s children @Kaz

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do" (John 8:44)

Those who do the lusts of Satan do not obey God’s commandments, like this one:

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." (Romans 13:1)
Was Floyd not one of God's children too?

Reactions: April_Rose

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry @April_Rose for turning this thread into a feud, but the man did not need to die. He wasn't a 900lb. grizzly bear. They could have subdued him, cuffed him and put him in the car. I've seen it done a million times on worse criminals.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Floyd not one of God's children too?

God’s children obey the law and don’t commit crimes:

1 Peter 2:13-16
[13] Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; [14] Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. [15] For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: [16] As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Reactions: 07-07-07

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so maybe the killing was accidental but he should have known that it was going to happen and he didn't just accidentally sit on his neck and suffocate him in the process. I'm pretty sure that the intentions were there, otherwise he's just a plain moron.
You can not convict somebody for murder because they were a "moron" and made a few bad choices. "Murder" indicates intent to kill.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God’s children obey the law and don’t commit crimes:

1 Peter 2:13-16
[13] Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; [14] Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. [15] For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: [16] As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
Last time I checked, we were all sinners. God knew we were going to screw up and make bad choices, that's why He offers forgiveness right?

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Kaz. Question. When you go to Church Sunday Is God the one standing behind the pulpit ? or is it some one appointed by God to represent Him ?
Pomp.
I'm a little afraid of arguing with a member with ban power. lol

Certainly not, but he's up there preaching God's word. It says "That shout not murder". That seems pretty straightforward. Another officer could have cuffed Floyd while he was pinned down, then put him in the car. Why did he have to die needlessly? There's no reason why he had to pin that man down to the point of death. The man said he couldn't breathe. That cop didn't budge. Why?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you have just got to be kidding me!! I don't care WHAT the man did or didn't do, it would have been much kinder in that case if he truly was what you said he was (and only he God truly knew for sure) and just had shot him. He died an extremely painful death and didn't deserve that one bit.

No offense or anything but I don't give a rat's behind what these people think.

This has absolutely nothing to do with it. Of course I respect policemen and women and people of color. This man was a murder and he didn't deserve to wear that badge.

Okay so maybe the killing was accidental but he should have known that it was going to happen and he didn't just accidentally sit on his neck and suffocate him in the process. I'm pretty sure that the intentions were there, otherwise he's just a plain moron.

Exactly. They were both at fault, but I repeat that that poor man didn't deserve to die like that. :(
Good, as long as your not one of those racist BLMers.