And The Final Verdict Is,.. GUILTY!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hoping that this will bring BLM to a close now, but I count that as giving my hopes too high.

BLM has many Police scalps on their belt. this victory will just embolden them to collect more.

This trial should have had a change of venue to a different state. The Jury was made up with 6 white liberals and 6 black liberals.
that's like 2 Wolfs and a Sheep deciding what to have for supper.

Paul Harvey " A people that makes war on their Police, had better make peace with their criminals "

I have been in the same situation many times. I put my knee on their hips to hold them down, some times I would tip them up on their side because some people can't breath well on their stomach.

The knee on the back of Floyd's neck was just being mean. SOME Police are mean MOST Criminals are Mean.
The first thing I was taught in the Police academy was that from now on the only friends you will have will be other Police Officers, If you want to be loved BE a FIREMAN.

Police have a thankless job. The only job that when you go to work, you take the chance of being Killed or put in jail for doing you job. They have one of the highest rates of suicide.

Any of YOU want to take that Job ? or would you prefer to sit on the side lines and criticize all Police?
Pomp.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BLM has many Police scalps on their belt. this victory will just embolden them to collect more.

This trial should have had a change of venue to a different state. The Jury was made up with 6 white liberals and 6 black liberals.
that's like 2 Wolfs and a Sheep deciding what to have for supper.

Paul Harvey " A people that makes war on their Police, had better make peace with their criminals "

I have been in the same situation many times. I put my knee on their hips to hold them down, some times I would tip them up on their side because some people can't breath well on their stomach.

The knee on the back of Floyd's neck was just being mean. SOME Police are mean MOST Criminals are Mean.
The first thing I was taught in the Police academy was that from now on the only friends you will have will be other Police Officers, If you want to be loved BE a FIREMAN.

Police have a thankless job. The only job that when you go to work, you take the chance of being Killed or put in jail for doing you job. They have one of the highest rates of suicide.

Any of YOU want to take that Job ? or would you prefer to sit on the side lines and criticize all Police?
Pomp.

Okay,.. I can see the hip thing but I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't lean on the guy's neck like that and can you really justify what that officer did? The point is that they were both in the wrong.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay,.. I can see the hip thing but I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't lean on the guy's neck like that and can you really justify what that officer did? The point is that they were both in the wrong.

I said that He was being mean. They Knew each other and didn't like each other. they had contact several times.
Pomp,

Reactions: April_Rose

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When all other methods fail, then a knee on the neck is justified, but the officer didn’t have his knee on his neck. I have no sympathy for people fighting police, who represent authority. It took 3 officers to put Floyd down, so he caused his own death. Cry a river if you want, but God is not with you. The Law is for the lawless.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will he also have to answer to God?

Yes. We all do. No matter who you're talking about but especially that so called police officer.

When all other methods fail, then a knee on the neck is justified, but the officer didn’t have his knee on his neck. I have no sympathy for people fighting police, who represent authority. It took 3 officers to put Floyd down, so he caused his own death. Cry a river if you want, but God is not with you. The Law is for the lawless.

Reactions: Kaz

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will he also have to answer to God?

Floyd is answering to God right now. Chauvin may have to answer for things in his life, but from what I know, holding Floyd down with 2 other officers won’t be one of them.

Reactions: pompadour

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. We all do. No matter who you're talking about but especially that so called police officer.

I know that I'm new here and my opinion doesn't count for much, but if I was cop with other cops around me and the man I was pinning down told me that he couldn't breathe. I would have let him stand up.

Reactions: April_Rose

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I'm new here and my opinion doesn't count for much, but if I was cop with other cops around me and the man I was pinning down told me that he couldn't breathe. I would have let him stand up.
He was fighting the police when he was standing.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of people fight the police while standing. Cuff him and put him in the car.
Apparently you didn’t watch the entire event unfold. Floyd was in the car, but he overpowered the officers and that’s why he was pinned to the ground.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hoping that this will bring BLM to a close now, but I count that as giving my hopes too high.
Nope, did you check the news this morning? Riots again in Oregon, police officer hit and punched.

BLM will never stop advocating criminal activity by the black community.