And the waste of taxpayer dollars continue in earnest

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attorney General Garland names a "Special Council" to investigate Trump .....after his announcement to run again .... Trump forced the issue.

Two years of non stop waste by the Jan 6 Committee and not one indictment of Trump or anyone in charge issued coming out of that Committee ....This means most of the work for the "Special Council" has already been completed ...there is no phantom Email existing where Trump orders a storming of the Capital. No Executive Order of the same. No wrestling match in the "Beast" with Secret Service ....

I concur that those that stormed the Building should be charged and fined ....Those outside? No charges ....Protest is protected under the Constitution .....especially peaceful protest. Any indicment of those outside who didn't attack the Capital Police should be released immediately and the prosectutors charged with miscarriage of justice, including the judges. .....There is a fine line to walk here.

An Independent Council need not duplicate the Republican Committee that will be investigating the actions of Nancy Pelosi and others who were in charge of security. That Committee should issue indictments where needed .... A Stad Down order was issued somewhere along the way, the doors were opened and the Police simply acted as tour guides .....A thorough investigation of the shooting should be conducted .....

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attorney General Garland names a "Special Council" to investigate Trump .....after his announcement to run again .... Trump forced the issue.

Two years of non stop waste by the Jan 6 Committee and not one indictment of Trump or anyone in charge issued coming out of that Committee ....This means most of the work for the "Special Council" has already been completed ...there is no phantom Email existing where Trump orders a storming of the Capital. No Executive Order of the same. No wrestling match in the "Beast" with Secret Service ....

I concur that those that stormed the Building should be charged and fined ....Those outside? No charges ....Protest is protected under the Constitution .....especially peaceful protest. Any indicment of those outside who didn't attack the Capital Police should be released immediately and the prosectutors charged with miscarriage of justice, including the judges. .....There is a fine line to walk here.

An Independent Council need not duplicate the Republican Committee that will be investigating the actions of Nancy Pelosi and others who were in charge of security. That Committee should issue indictments where needed .... A Stad Down order was issued somewhere along the way, the doors were opened and the Police simply acted as tour guides .....A thorough investigation of the shooting should be conducted .....
Can they indict themselves?

I pray for President Trump's safety.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can they indict themselves?

I pray for President Trump's safety.
I wonder exactly what the Republicans intend to do and accomplish. Investigations by a pointless toothless congressional committee is meaningless. It appears that Hunter is the target first ....Depose Hunter before putting him front of the Committee. Depose his business partner. Depose others ...

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could get interesting.....Immediately Green counters with "We will not fund the DOJ Witch Hunt ..."

The next two years will be entertaining. Let the clown show begin ....

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder exactly what the Republicans intend to do and accomplish. Investigations by a pointless toothless congressional committee is meaningless. It appears that Hunter is the target first ....Depose Hunter before putting him front of the Committee. Depose his business partner. Depose others ...
I don't think that would accomplish getting at the truth of the matter. They're a generation of unpatriotic corrupt rich liars.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte