AND then there were four.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, how sad to save the life of the mother when the fetus has no hope for survival. How sad to save the mother when she may have other children who depend on her. How sad for the husband who loves her that people like you condemn her to death when she could live.

How sad people like you cannot see the forrest for the trees.

I refuse to go round and round with you on this.
Sad? If you really had true faith, death would not be so sad; since the Christian who dies is finally rid of his/ her sin ridden, sick and dying body, rid of this corrupt world with all its stress and evil.
Actually it was common with funerals in Greece to see celebration, joy for the onepassing on. Of course we will miss the person but will see them soon.
Surprisingly, I did not cry when either of my parents died and I loved them. I will see them in a few years - that's why.
But death is a decision for God, not us. He gives life and takes it away. So your protest for anyone's death is with God.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad? If you really had true faith, death would not be so sad; since the Christian who dies is finally rid of his/ her sin ridden, sick and dying body, rid of this corrupt world with all its stress and evil.
Actually it was common with funerals in Greece to see celebration, joy for the onepassing on. Of course we will miss the person but will see them soon.
Surprisingly, I did not cry when either of my parents died and I loved them. I will see them in a few years - that's why.

You are forgetting that she may have other children that rely on her as their mother.

I will never agree with your or Jack's stance. There is nothing happy about a mother dying when it could have been prevented.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are forgetting that she may have other children that rely on her as their mother.

I will never agree with your or Jack's stance. There is nothing happy about a mother dying when it could have been prevented.
There are no valid excuses for murdering babies! You like Biden. That tells a LOT about you.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God is sovereign, can you agree with that?
He takes life when it is NOT convenient. He puts us through the test. Our faith is constantly tested. Abortion is always wrong. God knits together that fetus in the womb and you would interrupt His work? Well, He will have a word with you later about that!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is sovereign, can you agree with that?
He takes life when it is NOT convenient. He puts us through the test. Our faith is constantly tested. Abortion is always wrong. God knits together that fetus in the womb and you would interrupt His work? Well, He will have a word with you later about that!

You do know I'm talking about when the life of the mother is in danger, correct? That is the only abortion I approve of.

I have already prayed about this and God has given me an answer. I am indeed right. There will be thing Him and I talk about later, this isn't one of them.

As I said, I will never agree with your stance.

I will agree to disagree. Not going to repeat myself like I did with Jack.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to always avoid the actual reason why I say it is okay. When the mother's life is in danger.

I want others to know you are doing this on purpose. You are misrepresenting my position on purpose. Why not state my whole thought on this instead of reducing it to where someone will think that I am advocating for abortion across the board when I am not.
Your above statement is to @Jack

I understand what you are saying. You only agree with abortion when the fetus (baby) is dead or has no chance of survival. So you realize that the woman's life should be saved.

Jack incorrectly writes that you totally agree with abortion.

I won't get involved anymore with this argument. But just wanted to say you are being misconstrued by Jack. If Jack's wife was in danger of dying due to a dead baby inside of her, he would probably change his mind.

Btw, I am Pro-life and know people that run a Pro-life organization.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I understand what you are saying. You only agree with abortion when the fetus (baby) is dead or has no chance of survival. So you realize that the woman's life should be saved.

I won't get involved anymore with this argument. But just wanted to say you are being misconstrued by Jack. If Jack's wife was in danger of dying due to a dead baby inside of her, he would probably change his mind.

Thank you!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not believe that when a woman's life is in danger from the pregnancy/fetus, that isn't a reason for abortion?

Not sure I have ever read your take on it.

Want to make it clear that I do not agree with abortion for birth control purposes and never have. I have seven kids of my own and never uttered the phrase.
I am on record as against abortion for any reason including rape and incest. The latter two here could be served with that morning after pill.

Pregnancy and Childbirth Endanger Women’s Lives and Health: “Pregnancy Is Not a Benign Condition”​

2/13/2022 by CARRIE N. BAKER

Why are we warned in lurid detail about the minimal risks of abortion, but not told a word about the tremendous risks of continuing a pregnancy?​

“Pregnancy is not a benign condition,” said Dr. Warren M. Hern, director of the Boulder Abortion Clinic. “Women die from pregnancy.”

In 2019, 754 women died from pregnancy-related causes in the U.S. Another 50,000 to 60,000 women each year suffer severe harm to their health due to pregnancy, labor and childbirth.

“They die from hemorrhage, infection, pre-eclampsia (which can lead to fatal seizures), obstructed labor, amniotic fluid embolism, thromboembolism, a ruptured uterus, retained placenta, hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma,” Hern explained, “and many other causes that fill the obstetrics textbooks.”

The United States has the worst rate of maternal deaths in the developed world and has been increasing in recent years. The maternal mortality rate for 2019 (20.1 deaths per 100,000 live births) was significantly higher than the rate for 2018 (17.4), and almost twice the rate of the U.K. (9.2).

“Pregnancy itself poses a ‘serious health risk,’” said Hern. “A woman’s life and health are at risk from the moment that a pregnancy exists in her body, whether she wants to be pregnant or not.”

The article has more

AND

Dec 27, 2021The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) reports ( here ) that the rate of preeclampsia in the United States increased by 25% between 1987 and 2004. The earlier it develops,...

The second reason that the “life of the mother” exception is so pernicious is that it gets people in nations with pro-life laws accustomed to the concept of abortion so that it can be rapidly expanded in the future. After all, if we can legalize abortion when the mother’s life is in danger, why not legalize it to preserve her physical and mental health as well ― and then for social and economic reasons?

Seems to me that they willl find some kind of health issue for I could have done many links about the mothers
health. Just like when my old doc said there are ways before it was ever possible in PA.

BTW if a fetus is dead... it is not an abortion . That can and will infect the mother toward death.

BTW A baby born between 20 and 26 weeks is a considered to be periviable, or born during the window when a fetus has a chance of surviving outside the womb. These babies are called "micro-preemies."

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Doctors are a leading CAUSE of death. Maybe THE leading cause.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am on record as against abortion for any reason including rape and incest. The latter two here could be served with that morning after pill.

Pregnancy and Childbirth Endanger Women’s Lives and Health: “Pregnancy Is Not a Benign Condition”​

2/13/2022 by CARRIE N. BAKER

Why are we warned in lurid detail about the minimal risks of abortion, but not told a word about the tremendous risks of continuing a pregnancy?​

“Pregnancy is not a benign condition,” said Dr. Warren M. Hern, director of the Boulder Abortion Clinic. “Women die from pregnancy.”

In 2019, 754 women died from pregnancy-related causes in the U.S. Another 50,000 to 60,000 women each year suffer severe harm to their health due to pregnancy, labor and childbirth.

“They die from hemorrhage, infection, pre-eclampsia (which can lead to fatal seizures), obstructed labor, amniotic fluid embolism, thromboembolism, a ruptured uterus, retained placenta, hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma,” Hern explained, “and many other causes that fill the obstetrics textbooks.”

The United States has the worst rate of maternal deaths in the developed world and has been increasing in recent years. The maternal mortality rate for 2019 (20.1 deaths per 100,000 live births) was significantly higher than the rate for 2018 (17.4), and almost twice the rate of the U.K. (9.2).

“Pregnancy itself poses a ‘serious health risk,’” said Hern. “A woman’s life and health are at risk from the moment that a pregnancy exists in her body, whether she wants to be pregnant or not.”

The article has more

AND

Dec 27, 2021The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) reports ( here ) that the rate of preeclampsia in the United States increased by 25% between 1987 and 2004. The earlier it develops,...

The second reason that the “life of the mother” exception is so pernicious is that it gets people in nations with pro-life laws accustomed to the concept of abortion so that it can be rapidly expanded in the future. After all, if we can legalize abortion when the mother’s life is in danger, why not legalize it to preserve her physical and mental health as well ― and then for social and economic reasons?

Seems to me that they willl find some kind of health issue for I could have done many links about the mothers
health. Just like when my old doc said there are ways before it was ever possible in PA.

BTW if a fetus is dead... it is not an abortion . That can and will infect the mother toward death.

BTW A baby born between 20 and 26 weeks is a considered to be periviable, or born during the window when a fetus has a chance of surviving outside the womb. These babies are called "micro-preemies."

Thank you for your response!

I will agree to disagree as I am not wanting to sound like a broken record.

• Love

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Chris Christie hangs on and is the presidential candidate for the GOP, I might actually vote for him. He seems like the most moderate out of the group and as a moderate independent myself, I can appreciate that.

If it is any other, Biden gets my vote again.

It is not murder. The video doesn't prove your point. If the fetus is going to die anyway, it is not murder. There is no malicious intent.
I agree. There are still cases where a mother can die if she retains an nonviable pregnancy.

Letting her die when the baby is or will die is depraved indifference homicide.
Being pro-Baby but not pro-Mom is not pro-life.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. There are still cases where a mother can die if she retains an nonviable pregnancy.

Letting her die when the baby is or will die is depraved indifference homicide.
Being pro-Baby but not pro-Mom is not pro-life.
But that is NOT abortion.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, you're saying that if the baby is going to die and kill the mother and an abortion is performed to save the mother's life, it's not abortion?

Adding the quote so you can see why I am confused.

"Letting her die when the baby is or will die is depraved indifference homicide."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're saying that if the baby is going to die and kill the mother and an abortion is performed to save the mother's life, it's not abortion?

"Letting her die when the baby is or will die is depraved indifference homicide."
But you ignore what God said and believe corrupt doctors! You've been DUPED by Satan!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

abortion​

noun

abor·tion ə-ˈbȯr-shən

Synonyms of abortion
: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: such as
a
: spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation compare MISCARRIAGE
b
: induced expulsion of a human fetus
c
: expulsion of a fetus by a domestic animal often due to infection at any time before completion of pregnancy compare CONTAGIOUS ABORTION

a
: a misshapen thing or person : MONSTROSITY
b
informal + sometimes offensive : something regarded as horrifically or disgustingly bad

: arrest of development (as of a part or process) resulting in imperfection
also : a result of such arrest

IOW ... the termination of something alive.....

Something dead that can kill the mom by infection is not viable therefore induced labor or cessarian is not abortion