AND then there were four.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

abortion​

noun

abor·tion ə-ˈbȯr-shən

Synonyms of abortion
: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: such as
a
: spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation compare MISCARRIAGE
b
: induced expulsion of a human fetus
c
: expulsion of a fetus by a domestic animal often due to infection at any time before completion of pregnancy compare CONTAGIOUS ABORTION

a
: a misshapen thing or person : MONSTROSITY
b
informal + sometimes offensive : something regarded as horrifically or disgustingly bad

: arrest of development (as of a part or process) resulting in imperfection
also : a result of such arrest

IOW ... the termination of something alive.....

Something dead that can kill the mom by infection is not viable therefore induced labor or cessarian is not abortion

You're missing the part where the fetus is still alive. It says is or will die, meaning it is not dead yet, and can kill the mom if not aborted.

There are instances where the fetus will kill the mother even if still alive or the pregnancy will.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're missing the part where the fetus is still alive. It says is or will die, meaning it is not dead yet, and can kill the mom if not aborted.

There are instances where the fetus will kill the mother even if still alive or the pregnancy will.
And doctors make errors all the time KILLING MILLIONS, but you choose to believe them rather than God. And you choose to vote for baby murderers.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And doctors make errors all the time KILLING MILLIONS, but you choose to believe them rather than God. And you choose to vote for baby murderers.
YOU CAN NOT READ

REMEMBER... I am not the one for choosing the life of the mother over a viable baby.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU CAN NOT READ

REMEMBER... I am not the one for choosing the life of the mother over a viable baby.

Not sure who you're replying to since I have whomever it is blocked, but I am not one for doing so either. If the fetus isn't viable and is going to kill the mother, I am in support of abortion then.