AND then there were four.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Chris Christie hangs on and is the presidential candidate for the GOP, I might actually vote for him. He seems like the most moderate out of the group and as a moderate independent myself, I can appreciate that.

If it is any other, Biden gets my vote again.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Chris Christie hangs on and is the presidential candidate for the GOP, I might actually vote for him. He seems like the most moderate out of the group and as a moderate independent myself, I can appreciate that.

That is true.

But he had been sop proTrump... even into the election count stuff and then something turned.

I think he might have been wanting something from Trump that did not come through.

I know of 2 reasonably certain mis votes in PA.

A neighbors mother who voted absentee and when the neighbor called to make sure they got her moms vote they checked and they had. Only trouble is her mother had been dead for more then 10 years. No matter... she would have voted B9iden anyway. So no harm for that lie.

And my mom, who cannot see to vote... they denied me the right to help her... even though it is the law... and
assigned a stranger to her and I was not even to see how they voted for her. I had to be a2 feet away and not see the ballot they were putting in the machine....

I could go on... but they say I lie.

I will not vote for Vivek or Nikki...

And my choice is not going to be up there so... I could vote 3rd party. I kind of like Kennedy. I definitely like Manchin.

Picture it. Kennedy as pres, and Kamala still as VP. And the leaders of the world would hear his voice followed by her cackling.... rolling_on_floor_laughing_smiley.gif

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Chris Christie hangs on and is the presidential candidate for the GOP, I might actually vote for him
I watched the debate and liked Chris Christie.

I think there's another debate scheduled for early December.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is Christie pro abortion?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Christie pro abortion?

Chris views abortion the same way that I do. He is against abortion for birth control reasons and is for abortion when the mother's life is at stake.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, how sad to save the life of the mother when the fetus has no hope for survival. How sad to save the mother when she may have other children who depend on her. How sad for the husband who loves her that people like you condemn her to death when she could live.

How sad people like you cannot see the forrest for the trees.

I refuse to go round and round with you on this.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, how sad to save the life of the mother when the fetus has no hope for survival. How sad to save the mother when she may have other children who depend on her. How sad for the husband who loves her that people like you condemn her to death when she could live.

How sad people like you cannot see the forrest for the trees.

I refuse to go round and round with you on this.
How sad for someone to vote for baby murderers and call himself a Christian.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How sad for someone to vote for baby murderers and call himself a Christian.

Your opinion and nothing more!

When you have true compassion for the mother, then and of lying then would your opinion have meaning, till then, go pound sand as that is about as much effect that your words have.

I am a Christian and Jesus calls me His!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinion and nothing more!
Doctors are one of the leading CAUSES of death! Already proved it and you ignored the proof.
When you have true compassion for the mother, then and of lying then would your opinion have meaning, till then, go pound sand as that is about as much effect that your words have.

I am a Christian and Jesus calls me His!
Christians don't advise women it's ok to MURDER their babies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctors are one of the leading CAUSES of death! Already proved it and you ignored the proof.

Christians don't advise women it's ok to MURDER their babies.

Yes, people make mistakes. It's only proof that doctors are human and nothing more.

Actually, Christians do tell the mother if there is no hope for the fetus to save her life instead of dying with the fetus. The fact that you lack compassion for the mother doesn't change this fact.

I am indeed a Christian, no matter what you think or have to say. Jesus Christ calls me His, no matter your thoughts or what you have to say about it.

The sand is over that way, get to pounding! I, unlike you it seems, have to get working since I am, you know, at work.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, people make mistakes. It's only proof that doctors are human and nothing more.
Doctors are one of the leading causes of DEATH! Mistakes? lol They get RICH!
Actually, Christians do tell the mother if there is no hope for the fetus to save her life instead of dying with the fetus.
Again, you act like doctors are God. They're NOT. They kill millions and get paid for it.
The fact that you lack compassion for the mother doesn't change this fact.
Such irony!
I am indeed a Christian, no matter what you think or have to say. Jesus Christ calls me His, no matter your thoughts or what you have to say about it.

The sand is over that way, get to pounding! I, unlike you it seems, have to get working since I am, you know, at work.
Christians don't advise women to MURDER their babies!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctors are one of the leading causes of DEATH! Mistakes? lol They get RICH!

Again, you act like doctors are God. They're NOT. They kill millions and get paid for it.

Such irony!

Christians don't advise women to MURDER their babies!

Whatever helps you sleep at night, man. You keep at it.

I'll see you in Heaven!

Bob

Sep 23, 2023
Tucson, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Help us understand why four more years of Biden would be good for us. (E.g. inflation is wonderful because printing lots of money is fiscally prudent; we need more international disasters; abortion on demand at any time for any reason is sound policy; . . . .)

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard you loud and clear. You tell women it's ok to MURDER their babies if CORRUPT doctors say it is.

Not all doctors are corrupt for one. Some, yes, but not all. I will give you some.

If the fetus is going to die anyway and kill the mother in the process, why do both need to die? Both do not need to die. It is not murder. Murder includes malicious intent. If a mother is terminating her pregnancy because the fetus is going to kill her, it is not malicious intent. It is not murder.

You have your viewpoint and I have mine. I have prayed about mine extensively and gotten the peace that surpasses all understanding. God is with me on this.

I am a Christian and Jesus calls me His.

Now, go bother someone else. I'm not buying what your peddling and never will, not when I have confirmation from God.