Andre Rieu appreciaction thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just been chatting to somebody else who likes this guy's way of doing music. Any other fans?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have listened to him for a few years now because some of the folks where I work are fans and they love watching him on video.

This is one of my faves. It's called Viennese Blood by Johan Strauss -

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Must be God-Given talent, eh?
Hi Grace,
I agree with you.

It's impossible for a 3 year old to play the violin like that and for a 9 year old girl to have that voice - no matter how much they practice.
Some are truly born with these talents. I think it's because God is the creator and we're made in His image, so He gives to some these talents which are special so that we could enjoy beautiful paintings and singing and music in general.

Even remote and primitive African tribes that have had no interaction with others knew about banging on trees and keeping a beat.

I find this really interesting.

And Andre' is one of those persons that can make everyone love classical music...
Pavarotti was another such person.

Reactions: Lambano