Angels in Sheol? Animals in Sheol?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can.of.soup — Yesterday at 7:18 PM
Oh I’ll have to check out your website as well!! I’m glad I’m not a bother and I really appreciate you helping educate me!

So what if, for example, a human believes in this religion, but instead of following god they follow Satan. When they die would they also just go to Sheol or would Satan have something to do with his followers?

Do demons and angels reside in Sheol and heaven? Or do they have the power to walk on earth among humans? Is it possible for an Angel or a demon to get in contact with humans?

A lot of people believe we, in some how, can contact ghosts or demons by preforming a “ritual” of some sort. Is that truly possible?

How did Adam disobey god? I thought the story went that Eve had eaten the apple and it was her fault?
can.of.soup — Today at 1:28 AM
Another question I just thought of, do animals go to heaven or Sheol when they die?

So I reply with the following
Yes, it’s no problem at all my friend! To be honest, I greatly appreciate you listening to me. Oftentimes, I post in Discord servers to receive no reply at all. The fact that I was able to find you and help you, for me, makes all of those posts worth it :)

In terms of a “human believing in this religion”, the only thing that matters for salvation is in believing in Jesus Christ, who is God in the flesh, and who paid the wages of sin, death, for us. So we believe in Him and are washed from all death, as the Holy Spirit dwells within us permanently.
There’s a lot of denomination names out there, but as long as a person believes in Christ, then they are permanently saved. Doesn’t matter if that person calls themselves a “Catholic”, “Orthodox”, or “Protestant”, any can have faith in Jesus and gain permanent salvation. So those people are already permanent followers of God.
Committing any sin is equivalent to following Satan.
1 John 3:4-10 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning
Someone already saved could still sin, but they’ll still suffer consequences from it, discipline from the Holy Spirit, but that punishment won’t lead to death. All who are saved are naturally given a new conscious, a new practice, where they are truly capable of producing good works and they would not benefit from nor enjoy committing sins due to the Holy Ghost in them. We are not saved by good works, only faith alone in Christ, the capability to do good works naturally comes after salvation. Faith is the seed that saves us, and it can grow into a tree bearing fruit, good works.
For example, let’s say David was already saved before 2 Samuel 11 in the Bible, where David commits the sins of adultery, cheating on another person’s wife when they’re already married to someone else, and the sin of murder, killing the spouse.
We know that David was saved at a certain point with
Psalm 51:10 Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
But the exact timing is tricky to say for certain. However, after salvation, the sins of adultery and sins of murder would not send David to Sheol, because he’s permanently saved with the Holy Spirit in him, who cannot be taken away. Though he was punished for these sins, desires of the flesh, this punishment did not lead to death.
Galatians 5:16-17 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.
Thus, Satan can only cause temporary mental anguish. We cannot lose the Holy Spirit, it’s sealed within us. Either someone is like their father, the Devil, who has not yet believed in Jesus Christ to have this Holy Ghost in them, or has the Holy Spirit in them.
Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Angels can go to Sheol, the Heavens, Earth. There’s Abaddon with Sheol, Sheol. There’s Satan, who fell from Heaven to wander Earth. And Legion who possessed the man. So yes, the demons have the power to walk on Earth among humans.
Job 1:7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”
Proverbs 15:11 Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the Lord
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back,
“Dragon and his angels” = Satan and the fallen angels = Demons
So, here on Earth, we may have met an angel or demon and not have known it. So yes, it’s possible for an angel or a demon to get in contact with humans.
Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Some exorcists attempted to get rid of demons, which would be one way of contacting ghosts or demons, by trying to tell them to leave. Of course, I warn against trying to contact ghosts or demons, as in the following example most demons will go “Who?” to you if you try to contact them and potentially attack. So, for exorcisms, it’s best to leave it to the experts like Jesus and Paul. Especially since the Bible is vague on how to perform an exorcism in general.
Acts 19:13-16 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
Here, I assumed by “ghost” you meant like a “spirit”, like an “evil spirit”. But, I realized you might be referring to “human ghosts”, as in people who died
Hebrews 9:27 Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.
There’s no way for people to reincarnate over and over again. When someone dies without believing, it’s permanent, and they’re in Sheol. For those who died after believing in Jesus, they are simply asleep, and will guaranteed wake up to permanent life on the day of redemption. (Ephesians 4:30).
1 Thessalonians 4:14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.

Adam disobeyed God by eating the Forbidden Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, which God told him not to eat from.
Genesis 2:16
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”
Yes, it was Eve who ate the Forbidden Fruit first (Genesis 3:6), since she was tempted by the Serpent, Satan. However, Eve gave the Forbidden Fruit to Adam so he ate it too. So they both sinned.
Genesis 3:11-12
11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”
12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

To answer the question of “do animals go to Sheol or Heaven when they die”, we must first determine if animals are capable of having sin.

Sin = Disobeying God, breaking God’s law

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

God created mankind in His own image, and God follows His own Law, of righteousness. Therefore, by extension, humans who are made in the image of God must also follow God’s Law. This verse tells us that God’s Law is written in all our human hearts.

Romans 2:15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

However, only humans were made in the image of God, not animals. From this, we can infer that animals cannot sin. Therefore, animals would not go to Sheol when they die. Animals are already clean, free of sin, and thus are free to be in Heaven already, since the only requirement to be in Heaven is to have no sin. For us humans, we must believe in Jesus Christ to remove our sins because we already have it. Eventually, all humans will be made clean, free of sin, and all will go to Heaven. But for animals, we can deduce that they never had any sin to begin with.

The Bible tells us there will be a time where “The Earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord” which we can infer to be when all people have believed in Christ and been permanently saved. Here, it shows that animals and humans will live with each other peacefully.
Isaiah 11:6-9
The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together;
and a little child will lead them.
The cow will feed with the bear,
their young will lie down together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
The infant will play near the cobra’s den,
and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,
for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea.

My blessings in Christ to you my friend can.of.soup. <3

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
can.of.soup — Yesterday at 7:18 PM
Oh I’ll have to check out your website as well!! I’m glad I’m not a bother and I really appreciate you helping educate me!

So what if, for example, a human believes in this religion, but instead of following god they follow Satan. When they die would they also just go to Sheol or would Satan have something to do with his followers?

Do demons and angels reside in Sheol and heaven? Or do they have the power to walk on earth among humans? Is it possible for an Angel or a demon to get in contact with humans?

A lot of people believe we, in some how, can contact ghosts or demons by preforming a “ritual” of some sort. Is that truly possible?

How did Adam disobey god? I thought the story went that Eve had eaten the apple and it was her fault?
can.of.soup — Today at 1:28 AM
Another question I just thought of, do animals go to heaven or Sheol when they die?

So I reply with the following
Yes, it’s no problem at all my friend! To be honest, I greatly appreciate you listening to me. Oftentimes, I post in Discord servers to receive no reply at all. The fact that I was able to find you and help you, for me, makes all of those posts worth it :)

In terms of a “human believing in this religion”, the only thing that matters for salvation is in believing in Jesus Christ, who is God in the flesh, and who paid the wages of sin, death, for us. So we believe in Him and are washed from all death, as the Holy Spirit dwells within us permanently.
There’s a lot of denomination names out there, but as long as a person believes in Christ, then they are permanently saved. Doesn’t matter if that person calls themselves a “Catholic”, “Orthodox”, or “Protestant”, any can have faith in Jesus and gain permanent salvation. So those people are already permanent followers of God.
Committing any sin is equivalent to following Satan.
1 John 3:4-10 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning
Someone already saved could still sin, but they’ll still suffer consequences from it, discipline from the Holy Spirit, but that punishment won’t lead to death. All who are saved are naturally given a new conscious, a new practice, where they are truly capable of producing good works and they would not benefit from nor enjoy committing sins due to the Holy Ghost in them. We are not saved by good works, only faith alone in Christ, the capability to do good works naturally comes after salvation. Faith is the seed that saves us, and it can grow into a tree bearing fruit, good works.
For example, let’s say David was already saved before 2 Samuel 11 in the Bible, where David commits the sins of adultery, cheating on another person’s wife when they’re already married to someone else, and the sin of murder, killing the spouse.
We know that David was saved at a certain point with
Psalm 51:10 Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
But the exact timing is tricky to say for certain. However, after salvation, the sins of adultery and sins of murder would not send David to Sheol, because he’s permanently saved with the Holy Spirit in him, who cannot be taken away. Though he was punished for these sins, desires of the flesh, this punishment did not lead to death.
Galatians 5:16-17 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.
Thus, Satan can only cause temporary mental anguish. We cannot lose the Holy Spirit, it’s sealed within us. Either someone is like their father, the Devil, who has not yet believed in Jesus Christ to have this Holy Ghost in them, or has the Holy Spirit in them.
Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Angels can go to Sheol, the Heavens, Earth. There’s Abaddon with Sheol, Sheol. There’s Satan, who fell from Heaven to wander Earth. And Legion who possessed the man. So yes, the demons have the power to walk on Earth among humans.
Job 1:7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”
Proverbs 15:11 Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the Lord
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back,
“Dragon and his angels” = Satan and the fallen angels = Demons
So, here on Earth, we may have met an angel or demon and not have known it. So yes, it’s possible for an angel or a demon to get in contact with humans.
Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Some exorcists attempted to get rid of demons, which would be one way of contacting ghosts or demons, by trying to tell them to leave. Of course, I warn against trying to contact ghosts or demons, as in the following example most demons will go “Who?” to you if you try to contact them and potentially attack. So, for exorcisms, it’s best to leave it to the experts like Jesus and Paul. Especially since the Bible is vague on how to perform an exorcism in general.
Acts 19:13-16 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
Here, I assumed by “ghost” you meant like a “spirit”, like an “evil spirit”. But, I realized you might be referring to “human ghosts”, as in people who died
Hebrews 9:27 Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.
There’s no way for people to reincarnate over and over again. When someone dies without believing, it’s permanent, and they’re in Sheol. For those who died after believing in Jesus, they are simply asleep, and will guaranteed wake up to permanent life on the day of redemption. (Ephesians 4:30).
1 Thessalonians 4:14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.

Adam disobeyed God by eating the Forbidden Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, which God told him not to eat from.
Genesis 2:16
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”
Yes, it was Eve who ate the Forbidden Fruit first (Genesis 3:6), since she was tempted by the Serpent, Satan. However, Eve gave the Forbidden Fruit to Adam so he ate it too. So they both sinned.
Genesis 3:11-12
11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”
12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

To answer the question of “do animals go to Sheol or Heaven when they die”, we must first determine if animals are capable of having sin.

Sin = Disobeying God, breaking God’s law

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

God created mankind in His own image, and God follows His own Law, of righteousness. Therefore, by extension, humans who are made in the image of God must also follow God’s Law. This verse tells us that God’s Law is written in all our human hearts.

Romans 2:15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

However, only humans were made in the image of God, not animals. From this, we can infer that animals cannot sin. Therefore, animals would not go to Sheol when they die. Animals are already clean, free of sin, and thus are free to be in Heaven already, since the only requirement to be in Heaven is to have no sin. For us humans, we must believe in Jesus Christ to remove our sins because we already have it. Eventually, all humans will be made clean, free of sin, and all will go to Heaven. But for animals, we can deduce that they never had any sin to begin with.

The Bible tells us there will be a time where “The Earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord” which we can infer to be when all people have believed in Christ and been permanently saved. Here, it shows that animals and humans will live with each other peacefully.
Isaiah 11:6-9
The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together;
and a little child will lead them.
The cow will feed with the bear,
their young will lie down together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
The infant will play near the cobra’s den,
and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,
for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea.

My blessings in Christ to you my friend can.of.soup. <3
Why do you keep posting sermons on topics no one is interested in?