Animals in Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
PS - In fact last night I dreamt about a cat we had named Fred, he put in just a fleeting appearance in the dream as grey and fluffy as he always was, even though I haven't seen him for 42 years!He was one of several cats we had at that time, he vanished when he was only about 6 months old and we heard reports that he'd moved in with another family a few streets away, so we left him to it and never saw him again.I only mention it because it shows how pets are part of our lives, ingrained in our subconcious forever, and the bonds of memory and love can never be broken..

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
(Carico;15612)
Since I don't follow theologians, but only have one teacher and that's the Christ, then no, since pets don't understand the law, they can neither disobey it or be redeemed from it.
rolleyes.gif

Wow the Trolls come out of the woodwork here!!!
rolleyes.gif

Carico

Aug 13, 2007
(HolyWarrior;15627)
Wow the Trolls come out of the woodwork here!!!
rolleyes.gif

Well, would you like me to make some derrogatory comment about you? Do you think that would prove my case better?

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
(Carico;15650)
Well, would you like me to make some derrogatory comment about you? Do you think that would prove my case better?
Why do you feel the need to be confrontational about a subject such as this? This was clean friendly conversations about hoping to see our lost pets in Heaven and you and your buddy had to ridicule our discussion. We are not setting Theological Dogma here nor are we leading any one astray in their walk with Our Lord! :cool: