Anointed Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

manichunter

Jun 2, 2008
Anointed Satan --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Is Satan still the anointed cherub today? Scripture say that the gifts and callings of God are without repentance. Hence, is this how Satan mimic some of the acts and works of God with the exceptions of miracles. I think this is why he still has the power he has. He has never had his previous anointing removed from him.Eze 28:14 - "You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Satan was created the full pattern that is to say the most knowledgeable, beautiful Angel ever created. It is my opinion (not scripture) he was to watch over the earth and all its creatures. I think this because he is also in some jewish literature called an arch Angel/or seraphim and sense it seems Cherub have the duty of standing guard (they guarded the gates of Eden and the Ark ) and Satan was anointed a Cherub not nessiarily created as a Cherub. He abused his power when he became full of pride as we know.He could walk to fro upon the earth and also travel with the Angels (sons of God ) to have audience with God.(Job 1:6)But this power to walk to and fro upon the earth was taken away with death on the cross he currently is held by Michael and God in heaven (Rev 12:7 )Now wether or not his anoiting was taken away we are not told for sure .. but he is still the prince of the Air.