Another end time question?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Nyoka;47685)
Even though I do believe in a pretrib rapture I am also more than willing to stay here for as long as Jesus wants me too. Even through the tribulation if need be. To be honest I don't think it matters weather you believe in a pre, post, mid or no rapture as God has His plans in place and they will happen weather we are right or wrong on it.
But it does because if one isnt aware of exactlt what takes place you will not be prepared for the great delusion that comes upon the World thats why we need to understand what God told us. You might find it intersting to know that Pre-trib Rapyure is not anywhere in the bible it is strickly a mens teaching and one of the biggest lies Satan has caused upon menthis delusion is so great that God had to shorten the time or even the very Elect would be fooled, So the only defense against this is know the sequence of events the more one deludes themselves there is a rapture the more suseptable you are to the flood of lies that will be on earth. Satan will use your doubts and weakness's against youI say to anyone who wants to hang on to this belief its even more important to understand the events so you will be able to reconize them

Nyoka

Mar 26, 2008
(kriss;47697)
But it does because if one isnt aware of exactlt what takes place you will not be prepared for the great delusion that comes upon the World thats why we need to understand what God told us. You might find it intersting to know that Pre-trib Rapyure is not anywhere in the bible it is strickly a mens teaching and one of the biggest lies Satan has caused upon menthis delusion is so great that God had to shorten the time or even the very Elect would be fooled, So the only defense against this is know the sequence of events the more one deludes themselves there is a rapture the more suseptable you are to the flood of lies that will be on earth. Satan will use your doubts and weakness's against youI say to anyone who wants to hang on to this belief its even more important to understand the events so you will be able to reconize them
Sorry Kriss I should have explained better - still waking up I think.
sFun_mornincoffee.gif
I believe we need to know what is coming to be prepared for it. I just meant that in all things with God there must be balance. It is the fanatical ones who will find themselves in trouble if they are wrong. It is fine to believe this and that but we MUST also be aware that we may be wrong and therefore prepare for the worst while expecting the best. I believe that I will be here for as long as my Lord and Saviour wants and if that means I am wrong and will go through the Tribulation then so be it. I have taught my children about the Tribulation and that they must be prepared for it and willing to go through it even if they come to believe they won't. I have taught them everything I know about it as I believe in being fully prepared for all eventualities. I live each day expecting to be with the Lord today and knowing I may be here tomorrow still.I hope that explains it better.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
LOL drink that coffee girlPart of the problem here is men have made this tribulation seem so horriable that the believer just cant believe God would put them through this so they search for an explanation and have preverted Gods word in an attempt to find an escape that God must surely have for his believers. The bad part is they didnt look to God and trust himthey looked for their own explanation.The tribulation will be bad but not for believers we have God I have posted this before but heres what God offers us as believers (Not a Rapture) but Have No fear trust your Father in heaven he protected the Hebrews from the Angel of death in Eygpt he will protect you. Antichrist isnt out to kill you he is out to convince you he is the real christ (hes after your soul to turn it from the true Christ)Just wait as we are told until the last (7thtrump)read in Passover of scripture how evil will passover your house the blood today is Christs blood that protects the house of the believerHe says he will protect the ones that do not follow the first fake christ(anichrist) and we will become his saints the Elect "When I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you." Passover is the time when God will destroy His enemies, but He will pass over those that love and trust Him. The blood on the post signifies the true blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary. Christ was the lamb slain for one and all times.That Lamb that was slain on the cross at Calvary, was slain so that anything wicked must pass over you and your house, even in our day. Jesus promised you and I that when we see and believe in the blood of Jesus Christ, and have faith and follow Him and His Word, the judgments that come on those that are not of God will pass right over you. Keep it straight in your mind, "Passover" is of God, for Christ became our PassoverRev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. The worst that will happen to the believer is ten days of tribulationif we do not have enough faith to make it through ten days we dont deserve to call ourselves believers IMHO__________________

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
And dont forget we have the two wittness's that will preaching against Antichrist God always sends us a candle to light our way

Nyoka

Mar 26, 2008
As you say Kriss. It is all in His hands and I am willing to trust Him no matter what that may mean for me and mine.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The best way to know where we are in the timeline is as long as you are flesh and can pinch yourself the true Christ is not here No matter what the lies Satan/Antichrist tells you and he is a master at twisting scripture, No matter the miracles and lying wonders he does Christ says when he comes in the twinkling of and eye we all be changed into spirit bodies so if you ever have doubts whether this is the true Christ or the fake pinch yourself

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
(kriss;47665)
All are changed to spirit bodies the ones that overcome to the end will reign and rule with Christ, They are called the first resurrected And Christ will rule here on earth the unbelivers that are deserving will be taught during the millieum then Satan is loosed for a short season to test those who did not take part in the first resurrection Then comes final Judgement of all this is called the white throne Judgement and it comes after the millieum Then there is a new heaven and new earth and we will live and reign with Christ forever.
kriss, I'm having a little difficulty trying to understand what you mean... so, all get to experience Christ personally for a thousand years, but still have to accept Him personally, but they don't have a physical body?...I'm trying to wrap my brain around it, but it's just too big for me to grasp... if it's possible, could you explain it a bit more?... from what it sounds like like, everyone will come to know Christ, but like I said, I'm really confused...

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(Nyoka;47693)
True. Some things He has left in His hands. We can study them and come to a conclusion on them but it doesn't always mean we are right on it. The way I look at it is that we need to believe that Jesus paid the price for us on the cross, rose again from the dead and is seated with God in heaven. Everything else is extra to this. I do study the bible and learn from it but as long as we are on this earth we are still looking through a glass and only seeing part of the whole thing. Once we are with Him then we will know and see it completely.
smile.gif

AMEN!!!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Super Kal;47730)
kriss, I'm having a little difficulty trying to understand what you mean... so, all get to experience Christ personally for a thousand years, but still have to accept Him personally, but they don't have a physical body?...I'm trying to wrap my brain around it, but it's just too big for me to grasp... if it's possible, could you explain it a bit more?... from what it sounds like like, everyone will come to know Christ, but like I said, I'm really confused...
Ill be happy explain as much as I understandYou of course know we are truly spirit bodies with a soul thats how we were created all were created at the same time its appointed once each soul to die (that is be born flesh) then when the flesh dies the spirit goes to the lordWhat God says is at the return of Christ we will all be changed back into our spirit bodies in the twinkling of an eye he says All he means All saved and unsaved All will see Christ but imagine how one who didnt read the word is going to feel when they see the true Christ and realize they followed a fake christ,cheered when the two wittness's were killed they will be ashamed.The ones that overcame until the end are of the Elect and are called the first resurected because they can not die All the unbelivers or the fooled believer have a spirit body but it can still be killed should God decide The millieum is for teaching all those deserving will be taught the truth by Christ himself This is because so many never heard the truth of Gods WordGod is giving them a second chance to hear the truth. Straight from him and those of us that reign with him. Then Satan is loosed a short time to test those who were taught. Then comes the White throne Judgement when all are judged. then a New Heaven and New earth...............Another words lets say for example: One believes strongly in only Rapture Satan arrives looking just like we would exspect Christ to he promises he is going to Rapture the believers as soon as he converts a few more followers the Bible says brother will turn against brother father against son everyone will be trying to turn their relatives into believers of this fake christ thinking they are saving them. Of cousre there isnt any rapture and we know what happens and Antichrist/Satan loses and the true Christ returns changing everyone would it be fair to damn all these people to death of their soul when they truly thought they were following Christ??But they also do not deserve the same blessings as those who read and waited like we are told and didnt follow Antichrist/Satan Above all God is fair so he's giving the ones that deserve it a second chance.People always seem to think that some shouldn't get a second chance they do not seem to remember Gods objective is to save as many of his children as possable not punish the unbeliever.

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
ONLY those He decides?... I know I'm thinking with a human mind, but to me, that seems a little unfair.Be it far from me to tell God what to do, because I would never do that, but why only certain few?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Because only Gods knows everyones heart he knows your true self its why only he can judge because only he truly knows you why would a say a Hitler type person get another chance Only God knows if ones heart is truly evil or your just confusedThats why he is the one that judges and we are told not to we only see whats on the outside only God knows your heart

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Super Kal;47741)
ONLY those He decides?... I know I'm thinking with a human mind, but to me, that seems a little unfair.Be it far from me to tell God what to do, because I would never do that, but why only certain few?
If it was fair, then we would all get what we deserve; death.It's through God's love, that He gave us all multiple chances. For that, He had to give His only begotten son, whom He loved, to die on the cross for our sins.Edit:Come on Kriss. Men have made the tribulation seem so horrible? If the Bible says it's horrible, then I want to expect the worst. Sheesh.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Wakka;47745)
If it was fair, then we would all get what we deserve; death.It's through God's love, that He gave us all multiple chances. For that, He had to give His only begotten son, whom He loved, to die on the cross for our sins.Edit:Come on Kriss. Men have made the tribulation seem so horrible? If the Bible says it's horrible, then I want to expect the worst. Sheesh.
Well I guess I could have said that better but I was thinking of that left behind series garbage where all the believers are gone and the world is just killing and blood shed. The fact is God will take care of his own. just like he did at passover Satan not here to kill us hes here to win over our souls from the true Christ. Most of the things that happen are plagues from God on the non-believers and followers of Antichist it will be ugly but its not directed at us (believers)

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
(Wakka;47745)
If it was fair, then we would all get what we deserve; death.
Pretty much.I was wondering if you could give me your no-Rapture interpretation of the following verses, from Matthew 24: 40-4240 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour[f] your Lord is coming.Appreciate it!

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
One thing that bothered me about this scripture (Matt. 24) when I tried to use it for the rapture is that it seems to say the one that is taken are like the ones in vs. 39. they were taken away to punishment, so......the ones taken in verse 40 is taken to punishment not rapture.

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
Please don't be condescending. I did read it in context.Setfree, can you explain to me further what you mean by taken to punishment? When do you see this happening?