Another President in Office?/rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
I haven't visited this site in a good long while and I have something to say about what is being discussed here in this thread. The Lord Yeshua will not return as many believe and the strong delusion has bound them in the rapture cult; they will not escape the great deception that is about to be unleashed by the son of perdition, the Harlot and Beast. I will come back later and explain.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I agree with you 100% servant_of_the_end, As long as we are in this flesh body, this flesh age, we will NEVER see Lord Yahshua at all. We will see Him in our spiritual bodies at the 7th trumpet.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
(kriss;21878)
Jody here is a study of these verse I did not write so you can see what others teach13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. Paul wanted them to know what happens to a Christian when they die so when it happens, they would not be sorrowed. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. If we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we must believe that when a Christian dies, God will also bring them with Him. Upon death; the body returns to the dust of the earth and the spirit goes back to the Heavenly Father who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12-7). When we are absent from this flesh body, our soul (or self), is present with the Lord. (II Corinthians 5:7-8). 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. Those who are alive when the Lord returns will not prevent (or precede), those who are dead because the dead are already there with the Lord. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: At the last trump (7th trump), the dead in Christ will rise first because they are already there. 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. As "gathered like a cloud" used as a statement, or "like a cloud of locust" or "cloud of witnesses." (Hebrews 12:1). Now as for the ones which are alive to meet the Lord in the air; We must go back to the original Greek to translate air which is (Aer = Breathe, Strong's 109 Greek Dictionary) prime from (Psucho = To Breathe, 5594) prime from (Psuche = Breath or Spirit, 5590) prime from (Pneuma = Spirit or Breath of Life, 4151) When Christ returns at the seventh trump, we will be changed into our Spirit bodies to meet him. This is not a rapture of the church! The rapture is a false teaching that many churches adhere to because of misinterpretation of scripture. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words. Comfort and encourage each other with this news. The words of truth, not a bunch of traditions of men.Keep The Faith,BartCan you see that the Paul is explaining that we are in spirit bodies and this does not happen until his return at the 7th trump when we are changed in the twinkling of an eye these are not flesh bodies being raised up into the air.And as Jag said above Waters are symbolic of people not our words Gods' we still use this term to day a sea of people. Also this is after the world now is destroyed with fire(melting of the rudiments/elements) even if you want to believe it is a sea it still does not happen until after 1000 years of the milliunem has happened it is not in this age so has nothing to do with a rapture in this earth age.
Well Kriss,It says in the scriptures that the dead in Christ will rise first!Rise from where? This doesn't make sense if when you die to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, where are the dead in Christ rising from?Also I still think that you guy's are fishing big time with the theory that the word Clouds, just means a mass of people.That doesn't even make sense with the context of what Paul is saying here.Plus they usually only use symbolism in the prophetic books of the bible.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(jodycour;22981)
Well Kriss,It says in the scriptures that the dead in Christ will rise first!Rise from where? This doesn't make sense if when you die to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, where are the dead in Christ rising from?Also I still think that you guess are fishing big time with the theory that the word Clouds, just means a mass of people.That doesn't even make sense with the context of what Paul is saying here.Plus they usually only use symbolism in the prophetic books of the bible.
It only DOES NOT make sense if you take everything literal in the bible. Of course the cloud is the Body. Even the Sea is the Body. The waters are people. The air are people in their spiritual body.The dead in Christ is already with the Father whom gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7)JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(jodycour;22981)
Well Kriss,It says in the scriptures that the dead in Christ will rise first!Rise from where? This doesn't make sense if when you die to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, where are the dead in Christ rising from?Also I still think that you guy's are fishing big time with the theory that the word Clouds, just means a mass of people.That doesn't even make sense with the context of what Paul is saying here.Plus they usually only use symbolism in the prophetic books of the bible.
From the sea of people upon the earth Jody (ever go to a concert and see a sea of people?)read Gods word for yourselfHebrews 12 1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,It appears you are the one trying to fit the square peg of mens words into the round hole of Gods Word.God does not change his symbols he uses the same words to mean the same things its why the Bible can interpret itself without men putting their own spin doctors on it. God is not the author of confusion.A sea of people a cloud of wittiness's Air is spirit, Gods Symbolism not mans.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
JodycourIt has the same feeling as when I read about the rapture theory. A wild stretch.