Anti-semites is a misused word,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:22
whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Big Boy, "foolmefoolsyou" is his username, and I addressed him as "fool" based on that. I did not think at the time how that would come across, and you are correct to admonish me on that. I erred in that choice of a "name". I stand corrected.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antisemites is a misused word
Word meanings change over time. Do you remember how "aint aint a word?" Well, look at us now. Definition of AIN'T

A friend who is an English major said the word "but" is a conjunction to be used in a sentence not to begin a sentence but if I use it in place of "however," as an adverb, then it is OK. I felt it was pretensious to use the word however.

This is the dilemma of language. OTOH, elemental words have objective meaning. OTOH, the use of these words evolve over time. Therefore, unlike numbers, word meanings are not static.

The most common use of the word "anti-semite" now is to mean one is against the Jews in Israel and around the world.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Boy, "foolmefoolsyou" is his username, and I addressed him as "fool" based on that. I did not think at the time how that would come across, and you are correct to admonish me on that. I erred in that choice of a "name". I stand corrected.

OK, carry on...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Word meanings change over time. Do you remember how "aint aint a word?" Well, look at us now. Definition of AIN'T

A friend who is an English major said the word "but" is a conjunction to be used in a sentence not to begin a sentence but if I use it in place of "however," as an adverb, then it is OK. I felt it was pretensious to use the word however.

This is the dilemma of language. OTOH, elemental words have objective meaning. OTOH, the use of these words evolve over time. Therefore, unlike numbers, word meanings are not static.

The most common use of the word "anti-semite" now is to mean one is against the Jews in Israel and around the world.
But one could wonder why use such a stupid way. why not say one is Anti-Jewish ?
But then again Why is one looking down on the Jews or some or a type of Jew, be it so called Jews etc.
Even in the State of Israel their are Jews who despise other types of Jews in fact !

We have people in Christian denominations who hate other Christian denominations as well in fact !

We have Islamic people who hate other types of Islamic Mobs.

Would it be better to understand the issues ? than just have a totally moronic deception like Anti-Semitic ? word such is truly used by total shallow fools who clearly do not have a handle on the subject at all in fact !

So what we see is the average dingbat in fact can use such words as Anti-Semite, but clearly does not have a handle on the subject at all in fact ! So that one who has an issue in any regard, is robbed of the issue that is truly being debated by fools who do not care less about the subject. so it's used as a weapon to stop any questioning at all and keeping the majority ignorant as possible..

So now we see how the Poor Jews are being touted by the MSM and all of the idiots come out of the wood work against the Jews ? That's what is taking place now !
But the majority of people in Australia do not have a clue about Jews or Islam at all in fact bar for a load of BS ! That the MSM can twist and turn to it's own agenda in fact ! So i now fear for the Jews in the State now ! because such can change so quickly now and as easy as pie.
I am disgusted of the MSM ! For people are only Media educated dolts ! and the majority know nothing about the Jews at all truly, they are not worthy of an opinion regarding Jews or Islam in fact ! For we are no better than Nazi Germany was in fact ! why because the majority do not know what they are talking about !
Not to mention that the Media and Governments have been hard at work so as not to educate the people on the subject of the Jews in fact they work to avoid that at all cost and play only a card !
Same with Islamic issues, so you do not understand the issues, the MSM will feed you the issue that the MSM god tells you only.

Our nation is fed like mushrooms.
We is the Mushroom State ! :phew:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But one could wonder why use such a stupid way. why not say one is Anti-Jewish ?
Calling language usage "stupid" changes nothing.

In fact, Anti-Jewish is a term that is also used. One could ask the same question about Blacks. But one could wonder why use such a stupid way. why not say one is Black? Black is the name of the race. Formally, the name of the race is Negro, which means Black in a foreign language. "African-American" is not a race. The people in Africa are Africans and their race is Negro, not "African-American." MLK used the term Negro. Political correctness run amok.

Let me ask you this question, can you admit there is any relationship between the Jewish people and the word "semite?"

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Calling language usage "stupid" changes nothing.

In fact, Anti-Jewish is a term that is also used. One could ask the same question about Blacks. But one could wonder why use such a stupid way. why not say one is Black? Black is the name of the race. Formally, the name of the race is Negro, which means Black in a foreign language. "African-American" is not a race. The people in Africa are Africans and their race is Negro, not "African-American." MLK used the term Negro. Political correctness run amok.

Let me ask you this question, can you admit there is any relationship between the Jewish people and the word "semite?"
Being Black is not the name of a Race at all !
African American is a African who came to the USA and became a citizen in fact !
Why do the Media etc peddle such pathetic total nonsense like African Americans ? So It comes across to me as if people in the USA are spastics ? or that stupid that they do not have a clue what is being peddled ?

I will point it out to you in fact, that an person born in the USA is an American in fact, but if one wants to be a bigot or a racial prejudice moronic fool ! one would say total rubbish like, making claims that one is a African American, when they were not born in Africa at all in fact !
I could turn around and say, is that a fact ! so you were born in Africa bro ? and get an answer back, No no no i is born in da USA bro ?
So that makes such an American of African decent in fact ! Period ! Get that, that's a fact Wangler !

If some moron said in Australia, that he was a German Australian and he was born here ? one would assume that he was a radical Nazi moron in fact or a retard ! and in my days as a young bloke, such a one would be bashed up on the spot for making such a stupid claim in fact or totally shunned by society in fact !
The Germans said that they were Australians of German decent. for they had given up on Germany and were clearly set to become Australian. My Mum is Danish and it's the same, she is of Danish decent, Danish Australian in fact ! but me i am an Australian of Danish decent on her side only ?
So i have to laugh when people do not understand the facts of reality and peddle a out right lie ! or their must be something sinister going on that one makes such bigoted claims ?

How the USA did become to says such outright nonsense like claiming all to be African Americans, i do not know, i suspect the workings of Satan is involved in this regard because it's a Deception in fact !
And as a worthy devout Christian it's ones duty to call out Deceptions in fact ! because such is outright misleading !

Listen boy ! i have a Jewish blood line and sir name. so i am not Anti Jewish at all in fact ! but being a devout Christian i can see clearly Deception where it's afoot. and i have no respect for the concept of trumped up rubbish deception like Anti-Semite ! for it has truly nothing to do with the issue at all, for only a full on moron makes such a claim that the ussue is about Semites at all in fact ! it's not about Race at all in fact !

The Issue is about points of Religion !

Now the Islamic people consist of say 90% of the Semitic Race ? So 10% are Jews of the Semitic Race ? So do not be a idiot ! it's not about Race at all.
Fact is that the two greatest Hatred is within the Semites of each other and the rest of the World could not give a rats regarding the Race ! apart form some clowns like Hitler etc.

But to call one truly an Anti-Semite is totally delusional, because that's not the point or issue at all ! it's not race based at all in fact ! unless one is a total moron or playing games for some other reason in fact !

Now why did Hitler etc not like the Jews ? Hitler is a Jew ! but what type of so called Jew ?

Now i believe that the Jews have been mislead by the leadership of the Jews, that Bible points out that such crept in unawares and Jesus exposed such were not worthy of God in fact ! but all of the Jews who followed Jesus were worthy of God in fact ! Period !
The first Christians in fact and if anyone rejects this position they are anathema !

Hitler was in bed with the mongrel so called Jews and they got Hitler to do their dirty work ! with the 6 million good Jews who exposed them bastard so called Jews ? as they are well known of to do in fact ! remember how they worked so as to get Jesus Killed in fact.

The Satanist are very cunning that's how they work because they are masters of deception and delusions in fact. regardless what race they be, it's the same Cancer !