Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect other people beliefs. I study only sound doctrine. Second thessalonians 2:3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. 2:4. Who oppose and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped ; so that he as God sits in the Temple of God, showing himself that he is God. There is only one son of perdition. That is Satan. At the 6th trump, satan as antichrist will come to Jerusalem. Read revelation 9:5, time was shortened to 5 month period. PSEUDONUMOS in Greek means = falsely called. PSEUDO CHRISTOS in Greek means = false christ, spurious messiah. HUGIES in Greek means = sound doctrine. 2:6. And now ye know what holds that might be revealed in his time. 4:7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work; only he who now let's will let, until he be taken out of the way. This is a transit verb. You must supply a object. Its Michael holding satan in heaven. At the 6th trump, Michael sends satan to earth. I documented this. PANOURGIA in Greek means = trickery, crafty. Satan is liar and master of deception. He will look like Jesus and fool the whole world. Except the saints, that's God's Elect. They have seal of God. The election are not going to worship antichrist. The majority already have mark of beast. 2:11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusions, that they should believe a lie. Those who won't study sound doctrine, will fall into satan's trap near future. 2:12. That they all might be damned who believe not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Those to lazy to study the bible, will be deceived by antichrist lies and deception. Those who embrace traditions of men, will fall into antichrist trap near future. I respect all people beliefs. I won't compromise my own values and beliefs.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The great Antichrist system of the Roman Catholic Church is still present, we should not be looking for a future “man of sin.”
Well you are greatly mistaken in suggesting that there is no future Antichrist. In fact you are attempting to mislead people, which is a serious matter. So how does one respond to someone who buries his head in the sand and ignores Scripture?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prefix “anti” can mean counterfeit or against, but most importantly, it means “in place of.” Hence, willful opposition to Christ by enemies such as the Roman emperor Nero and others were “anti-Christ” activity. However, those who substitute their own methods for Christ’s methods are the more dangerous anti-Christs.

The body of Christ is composed of spirit-begotten or spirit anointed true Christians. Their head is Jesus:

Colossians 1:18 (NKJV), “And He (Jesus) is the head of the body, the church,…”

1 Corinthians 12:12, 27 (NKJV), 12 “For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. … 27 Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.”

There is also a structure to the body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:18, 28 (NKJV), 18 “But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. … 28 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.”

The counterfeit antichrist of the greatest danger is a structured body as well. The Roman Catholic Church (not the people) calls the Pope its head. Then come the body members: Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, etc. Pope Boniface VIII decreed: “We declare, say, define, pronounce it necessary to salvation for every human creature to be subject to the Roman pontiff.” Pope Innocent III said, “The pope holds the place of the true God…” Innocent and Jacobatius stated that “the pope can do nearly all that God can do…” In 1870, an Ecumenical Council in Rome decreed the Pope’s ex cathedra utterances to be infallible. The Roman church set its own doctrines in place of God’s word, the Bible, as the standard. Papacy even made it a crime to read the Bible.

Among counterfeit doctrines, the Mass, which is a fresh slaying of Jesus on the “altar,” is substituted for Jesus’s one time death on the cross as man’s ransom. Hebrews 7:27 (NKJV), 27 “who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people's, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.” Hebrews 10:10 (NKJV), “By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.”

Any religion or person who is against God’s Son, God’s word, His plan, and His principles is an antichrist in spirit. 1 John 2:22 (CSB), “Who is the liar, if not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist…” Historically, some religious leaders declared themselves to be the Messiah, but those declarations always proved false.

The great Antichrist system of the Roman Catholic Church is still present, we should not be looking for a future “man of sin.”
Anti-Christ doesn't mean in place of, at least not here. It means against God, that is why his name shows this in many other places:

"The man of sin"

"The wicked one"

“The lawless one”

“The son of perdition”

“The little horn”

“The worthless shepherd”

"The Assyrian"

None of them suggest he's an imposter. The truth is there be many Anti-Christs because anyone against God is Anti - God and thus has an anti - christ/God spirit. What most do not get is the anti - God spirit is eternal, it simply means against or opposite of God, and it was around way before Satan, Satan had to chose to HEAR this Spirit himself. If God is a Spirit and he is Love, Hope, Joy, Peace etc. etc. then the anti God Spirit is Hate, Fear, Chaos, Sadness & Despair etc. etc.

The RCC & Pope angle is just men following other men brother, like Herbert W. Armstrong, and many others like him. Did you know that the Gospel was spread from the year 400 AD to 1600 strictly via the Latin Vulgate ? Rome received the Mortal Wound (Rev. 13) and then turned from a Beast to a conveyor belt of the Gospel for over a 1000 years. God used Rome for His purposes, have the leaders become corrupted? Yes, and were 500 years ago, but so were the Church of England, lest we forget how evil they were. The RCC has nothing to do with the end time Beast system.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will be a prince of Rome. As the final gentile empire ruler and king
Correct, Dan. 8:9 mandates this man can only be born in Greece, Dan. 7:7-8 mandates he arises to power in or amongst the 10 or the E.U. (10 means completion, so do not look for 10 nations, the 27 or so is how many it will be). That is already in place. He will also have old Assyrian blood (The Assyrian). So, all three prophesies must come to pass.

1.) He is of Assyrian blood (Turk/Iraqi) and thus his parents or grandparents migrated from Turkey to Greece somewhere down the line.

2.) He is born in Greece, Dan 8:9 mandates this, that is also why we are given the Daniel 11 rundown of every Greek king from Alexander the Great to Antiochus (verses 21-34) and then the end time Anti-Christ in verses 36-45.

3.) Finally we see he must arise to rule from Europe/Old Rome area which ruled over every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline, unlike Babylon, Persia or Greece. Thus when the E.U. conquers Israel and THE MANY in Dan. 11:40-43, only Edom, Moab and Ammon are off limits (the Petra/Bozrah area) and he conquers all of North Africa, and MANY COUNTRUES plus Israel. We can see this on a map by looking at the "Agreements" the E.U. currently have with Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Algeria and Egypt, it is called the European Neighborhood Policy, the E.U. seeks cooperation and GET THIS, Possible new Member States via these agreements which ran in 7 year cycles from 2007-2013 and from 2014 to 2020 !!

Lets look at Old Rome on a Map and ten the current E.U. and all the nations she has agreements with.

Rome circa 117 A.D.
Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD (8).png

European Neighborhood Map
EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg (3).png

Notice how the E.U. when she conquers Israel and THE MANY nations in Dan. 11:40-43 looks exactly like papa Rome on a map? This is why the Little Horn/Anti-Christ comes up later or is born amongst the 10 (Complete Europe), or simply, he is born in Europe. He then becomes the President, that is why Rev. 17:12 says they "give their power" unto the Beast, he is elected by the E.U. Parliament, then he only becomes The Beast when he conquers Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.

I explain this too them and they just go there merry way with these false assumptions like the Muslim Anti-Christ from Syria etc. because of Joel Richardson. Or the RCC and Pope, etc. etc. All I can do is inform them of the facts, once people get ideas in their head its hard to open their eyes.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes and that is my exact point. when we place full emphases on just solo R.C we done missed the boat and have been deceived
The harlot will be centered in the very place it was foretold . the CC along with the other protestant denominations
are all paving the road right to the beast . This might sting a bit for some .
BUT THE SO CALLED NEW RELIGION will be CENTERED IN ..........
drum roll .....................................JERUSALEM . mark MY WORDS . ITS ALL coming together for world peace and unity and safety .
ITS ALL A LIE of satan and the mystery of inquity has not been at rest , ITS GROWN MASSIVE NOW
the one who was at work has now convinced the world to rise up as one under one common ground all inclusive religion .
ITS moving fast now . Mark my words .

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect other people beliefs. I study only sound doctrine. Second thessalonians 2:3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. 2:4. Who oppose and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped ; so that he as God sits in the Temple of God, showing himself that he is God. There is only one son of perdition. That is Satan. At the 6th trump, satan as antichrist will come to Jerusalem. Read revelation 9:5, time was shortened to 5 month period. PSEUDONUMOS in Greek means = falsely called. PSEUDO CHRISTOS in Greek means = false christ, spurious messiah. HUGIES in Greek means = sound doctrine. 2:6. And now ye know what holds that might be revealed in his time. 4:7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work; only he who now let's will let, until he be taken out of the way. This is a transit verb. You must supply a object. Its Michael holding satan in heaven. At the 6th trump, Michael sends satan to earth. I documented this. PANOURGIA in Greek means = trickery, crafty. Satan is liar and master of deception. He will look like Jesus and fool the whole world. Except the saints, that's God's Elect. They have seal of God. The election are not going to worship antichrist. The majority already have mark of beast. 2:11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusions, that they should believe a lie. Those who won't study sound doctrine, will fall into satan's trap near future. 2:12. That they all might be damned who believe not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Those to lazy to study the bible, will be deceived by antichrist lies and deception. Those who embrace traditions of men, will fall into antichrist trap near future. I respect all people beliefs. I won't compromise my own values and beliefs.
Great post! Might the anti-Christ be Jewish himself?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't think that the Pope will recognize the Beast as "of God" and endorse him, thus potentially leading a BILLION Catholics to the anti-Christ?
with the pope anything is possible as per antichrist there are many antichrists'. our world is turning anti christ i just seen on news where a professor in the u.k at a Methodist university was fired for speaking out against homosexuals'. they threatened to turn him for terroirs remarks

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if the antichrist will be a Jew from Israel, like Jesus.
Close.

The below Scripture points to the coming Antichrist being allied with a certain small group of Jews in Jerusalem for the end, and they will forsake the holy covenant (old covenant re-instituted when he gets here at the end).

Dan 11:21-23
21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
23 And after the
league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
KJV

Dan 11:30-31
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return,
and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

The orthodox unbelieving Jews in Jerusalem would never accept a Messiah that is not of the tribe of Judah.

But I believe the coming Antichrist will be the devil himself, booted out of the Heavenly dimension with his angels per Revelation 12:7-17. And I believe that "small people" group of false-Jews will set him up as The Christ-Messiah. He will re-establish old covenant worship in Jerusalem for the Jews, and build their 3rd stone temple in Jerusalem for the end. Then he will end the daily sacrifices and instead put an idol image in that temple for all to bow to, or be killed.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it correct go glean that the "false prophet" will be the anti-Christ's version of John the Baptist? I envision the false prophet of being a person that tells us that Jesus will soon appear. Of course, that "Jesus" will in fact be the anti-Christ, right?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
with the pope anything is possible as per antichrist there are many antichrists'.
I'm very confident that the RCC will recognize the anti-Christ as Jesus himself. The RCC itself is deluded and lost, including the Pope. They teach and follow false doctrines. However, I don't believe the people who think that the Pope will be the anti-Christ. If I had to guess, I think the anti-Christ will be someone who is of Jewish descent or who, at least, claims to be of Jewish descent. Jesus was Jewish and so it sort of makes sense that his impostor will be too.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The antichrist is Satan establishing his rule over the churches which have abandoned their marriage to Christ and have fornicated with the world.

Satan's ministers were already active ~2000 years ago (1 John 2:18) and advance to a complete conquering of the churches in the end times.

Some people say Satan can't be the antichrist because Revelations depicts him as a man, but Satan is pictured as a man in Isaiah 14:16, so the Bible allows it.

The attached study provides additional proofs of this.

Excellent! Very informative study, thank you for sharing.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but only as her daughters. She is the great Whore of Babylon, along with her daughters. Rev. 17:5
Nope! The Roman Church is NOT the Babylon Harlot of the Book of Revelation. That is an old Jewish slander against the RCC, just because the Roman Church persecuted unrepentant Jews in European history.

We are told at the last verse of Rev.17 that the Babylon Harlot is a "great city", and in Rev.11:8 that "great city" is defined as to where Lord Jesus was crucified! It means JERUSALEM!