Anxiety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to have anxiety. Praise God! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. When you know that you are truly under God's wing that anxiety should go away. It should but that doesn't mean it will lol. He is in total control. It took me a while to completely trust him. Years.

He has closed all career doors. No financial security. Physical pain is just unreal. The things I am dealing with in my life sometimes makes me question the purpose of this all. I should be panicking but I just don't care. I don't have control, he does. I cannot control any outcome in my life, its crazy. I think that the only way to get me to where I am now(mentally) I had to go through all this. Now if I had this complete trust in God and a young body I would be unstoppable!

I keep hearing that if Jesus starts something with you, he will finish it. Is there any scripture to back that up? (sorry I don't mean to derail the thread)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we might just have to start growing our own things and going to local garden markets and buying those kind of products .
Cause the big companies are in it for the money and they aint so safe
I agree and I don't own a dehydrator, but I might test out today and see if I can dry out some onions for onion powder.

I have a Napa cabbage in a bowl of water right now that I am growing from scraps. I just wanted to see if it would work with the most expensive cabbage I use. (surprisingly, it has worked so far)

Then I thought I had no space for all of my weird food projects, then realized one of these might do it. Still considering.

720050.jpg

So if anyone else is considering the same and also has no space....

One of these might do it

Nope. I don't dig inflammation. Even when I can't see or feel it. I'm an admitted fanatic - lol.
Lol I don't blame you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to have anxiety. Praise God! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. When you know that you are truly under God's wing that anxiety should go away. It should but that doesn't mean it will lol. He is in total control. It took me a while to completely trust him. Years.

He has closed all career doors. No financial security. Physical pain is just unreal. The things I am dealing with in my life sometimes makes me question the purpose of this all. I should be panicking but I just don't care. I don't have control, he does. I cannot control any outcome in my life, its crazy. I think that the only way to get me to where I am now(mentally) I had to go through all this. Now if I had this complete trust in God and a young body I would be unstoppable!

I keep hearing that if Jesus starts something with you, he will finish it. Is there any scripture to back that up? (sorry I don't mean to derail the thread)
Its in phillipians , Go read phillipians my friend . I think its the first chapter .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower

I saw this the other day with the caption "Imagine God saying this to you" and I just remembered it.

The line "put all your weakness on me" gets me.

Ten minutes is a little overdone, but I'm at war with what YouTube wants shared

Reactions: Mayflower

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree and I don't own a dehydrator, but I might test out today and see if I can dry out some onions for onion powder.

I have a Napa cabbage in a bowl of water right now that I am growing from scraps. I just wanted to see if it would work with the most expensive cabbage I use. (surprisingly, it has worked so far)

Then I thought I had no space for all of my weird food projects, then realized one of these might do it. Still considering.

720050.jpg

So if anyone else is considering the same and also has no space....

One of these might do it

Lol I don't blame you.
I have all the room to grow whatever I want. the problem is the forrest is hungry! I lost every single vegetable last year to chipmunks. They are crafty little thieves. The packrats are the worst. They steal items from you and replace the stolen items with things they consider equal value. usually it is like rocks and sticks and things lol. God's creatures are funny.

Anyway what are you going to use that blue thing for?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have all the room to grow whatever I want. the problem is the forrest is hungry! I lost every single vegetable last year to chipmunks. They are crafty little thieves. The packrats are the worst. They steal items from you and replace the stolen items with things they consider equal value. usually it is like rocks and sticks and things lol. God's creatures are funny.

Bet you have wolves, too, huh?

Wolves, foxes, common around here.

If I do end up getting one, I think I'll attach a grow light strap under a shelf or two, and grow some small green leafy vegetables so I am not dependent on the stores.

On one or two other shelves, I need a place for either microgreens, sprouts, sourdough, kimchi, other fermented things, herbs.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@Mantis Wow, you got some hungry chipmunks there... :)

Reactions: Mantis and Lambano

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower

I saw this the other day with the caption "Imagine God saying this to you" and I just remembered it.

The line "put all your weakness on me" gets me.

Ten minutes is a little overdone, but I'm at war with what YouTube wants shared

I fast forwarded. It was pretty till I realized it was repeating over and over. Lol good message though

Reactions: DuckieLady

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If I do end up getting one, I think I'll attach a grow light strap under a shelf or two, and grow some small green leafy vegetables so I am not dependent on the stores.

On one or two other shelves, I need a place for either microgreens, sprouts, sourdough, kimchi, other fermented things, herbs.
Sadly there are wolves are all over many churches too . WE need to stick to our bible and learn JESUS well .
And let the glorious Lord be praised my dear sister .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes we have wolves. But they tend to be just passing through when they are around. A pack killed a neighbors calf a couple of years ago. But I haven’t had any problems with them. Foxes are one thing we don’t really have. Lots of elk deer bear raccoons porcupines badgers etc. all sorts of wildlife.

I figured you were planning on growing with that blue deal. It would probably work great!