Anxiety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wanna hear a miracle?

Speaking of preciousness being magnified when the children are singing @Mayflower (post #26)

I woke up writing some poetry, and most of it was angry/depressing (lol) but it was interrupted in the middle

"He'll take my hand
He understands
I've been worn"

So GUESS WHAT I FOUND 10 minutes ago, just looking around

"Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home"

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wanna hear a miracle?

Speaking of preciousness being magnified when the children are singing @Mayflower (post #26)

I woke up writing some poetry, and most of it was angry/depressing (lol) but it was interrupted in the middle

"He'll take my hand
He understands
I've been worn"

So GUESS WHAT I FOUND 10 minutes ago, just looking around

"Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home"

God does like when we are honest with Him. The miracle is that you were able to record God's encouragement just for you and then find the song that is the encouragement that He wanted you to hear.

Keep talking honestly with God. He loves it when we all share the hurts and the pains that we have experiences because then He is able to help us to walk further into His Loving Embrace.

Shalom

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been struggling lately. Depressed/anxious. I can't really go into the why of it. But that boy can sing! I really like that hymn.

I wrote this one/me singing.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Oh!!! I am a fermenter. Lol

Have you tried "The Maker's Diet"?

Jordan Rubin.

It was a bit of a fad, I think, but off and on, I wonder if there is something to it.

I seriously believe that the increase of mental illness
in this nation are caused mostly by diet, inactivity, and ungodly influences- even in entertainment. Maybe especially.
@FluffyYellowDuck I can't comment medically, but certainly in the media a lot of stuff is mind-bending....

Cf. Philippians 4.8: '...think on these things.'