Any other Earths

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

univac

May 29, 2008
The Holy Bible The Revised Berkeley Version in Modern English.A Completely New Translation from the Original LanguagesThe Gideons International1974 Editionand as well Contemporary English verison

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;59497)
The Holy Bible The Revised Berkeley Version in Modern English.A Completely New Translation from the Original LanguagesThe Gideons International1974 Editionand as well Contemporary English verison
Thanks for making that clear. I am so against modern bibles... Thanks for mentioning Contemporary English Version... they are wrong.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Tell me something Univac are you interested in hearing Gods Words or proving your opinions? You see Gods Word only says one right thing. He says the same to all not everyone understands it at the same speed or depth But it only has one truth. And your veiws are only your own. Im Not nessarily talking about this topic just judging from all your postsThats your choice to make of course. But you need to understand this is a Bible study site we study what God says not your opinions nor any other man. So I'm asking what matters to you hearing Gods Words or trying to prove your opinions are right.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;59499)
Why, because of the translators at it's time?
No because they attack Christ.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You never heard of it Jordan because its not a standard Bible most are not even complete Bibles its organized different way in alot of cases they put them in motel rooms for inspiration and evangelism. And they certainly are a poor choice to use for any serious study

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;59502)
You never heard of it Jordan because its not a standard Bible most are not even complete Bibles its organized different way in alot of cases they put them in motel rooms for inspiration and evangelism. And they certainly are a poor choice to use for any serious study
You are right. I never heard of Gideons, but I heard of Contemporary English Version (CEV) And CEV is what I was aiming only... because it is also in my thread.

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
I agree with you Christina and Jordan. I can't stand all these new translations, and they rob away many truths from the Bible. They are not God's correct Word. I only use the KJV because I believe it is God's true Word in english. Anyways, that is just my two cents on it.About this topic, I agree with you Jordan. We(humans) were not here in the first earth age. However there were Angels, and I am sure there were dinosaurs as well. I enjoy talking with you guys, because yall seem to understand things like this as well. Alot of people I speak with look at me like I am crazy when I mention a first earth ect...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(SoldierforChrist;59545)
I agree with you Christina and Jordan. I can't stand all these new translations, and they rob away many truths from the Bible. They are not God's correct Word. I only use the KJV because I believe it is God's true Word in english. Anyways, that is just my two cents on it.About this topic, I agree with you Jordan. We(humans) were not here in the first earth age. However there were Angels, and I am sure there were dinosaurs as well. I enjoy talking with you guys, because yall seem to understand things like this as well. Alot of people I speak with look at me like I am crazy when I mention a first earth ect...
God created our souls in the first Earth Age. We did not just exist suddenly in the Second Earth Age as the reason for Jeremiah 1:5, as He knew everybody before we were born. As all souls that existed the first Earth Age (us) must enter the flesh once.But seriously we did exist...but we weren't humans at the time.

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
(Jordan;59552)
God created our souls in the first Earth Age. We did not just exist suddenly in the Second Earth Age as the reason for Jeremiah 1:5, as He knew everybody before we were born. As all souls that existed the first Earth Age (us) must enter the flesh once.But seriously we did exist...but we weren't humans at the time.
Ok, well as I said a few posts ago, I gave my opinion on the verses where God said he knew us before we were born. However, I am not completly rejecting your idea. I will study it some more nd see for myself.Jeremiah 1:5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.Here he is specifically reffering to Jeremiah as you can see in the last sentence. I am not sure I believe though that we were all spirits in the previous earth. Read the post a posted a few back and see my reasons.

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(univac;59315)
Anyone here believe God created life forms outside of earth...
univac, Since God did not tell us about any other planets with intelligent life, we cannot be sure if any exist. If we contemplate the universe, being so vast, it seems that someday God will have intelligent life on many planets. Why would God have people on just one? It is unlikely that intelligent life now exists, but if astronomers fine simple life forms, it would not surprise me. If you consider the first chapter of the Bible, we find that God created lower forms first ,and they helped to prepare the planet for human life. Man was created in the sixth day, which was many thousands of years after he first created grasses, and other life forms.

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
(jtartar;59721)
univac, Since God did not tell us about any other planets with intelligent life, we cannot be sure if any exist. If we contemplate the universe, being so vast, it seems that someday God will have intelligent life on many planets. Why would God have people on just one? It is unlikely that intelligent life now exists, but if astronomers fine simple life forms, it would not surprise me. If you consider the first chapter of the Bible, we find that God created lower forms first ,and they helped to prepare the planet for human life. Man was created in the sixth day, which was many thousands of years after he first created grasses, and other life forms.
I agree completely with you. Despite the fact that it doesn't mention it anywhere in the Bible, I also find it hard to believe, because I mean would Jesus have had to go to every world that was inhabited and have to die and rise again there so that they could go to heaven? I mean the way to plan of God is displayed in the Bible, leaves me with little doubt that there are no other inhabited worlds. Now, I am sure there may be some plants or something on another planet somewhere in the universe, but as far as living people, I do not believe so.