Any other Earths

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If he did they have nothing to do with us God promises he has foretold us all things What does that mean? He has told us everything we need to know about in this flesh age. He never tells us of Alien life therefore it does not concern us. If any form of life ever comes here claiming they are another life form from another placeit is a delusion from Satan because our Father never prepares us or tells us of these things.

univac

May 29, 2008
(Christina;59318)
If he did they have nothing to do with us God promises he has foretold us all things What does that mean? He has told us everything we need to know about in this flesh age. He never tells us of Alien life therefore it does not concern us. If any form of life ever comes here claiming they are another life form from another placeit is a delusion from Satan because our Father never prepares us or tells us of these things.
Hi ChristinaI see Creation for the glory of God through Christ. How great is God giving life in abundance, I reason there are many earths that are mid heavens a place of harvesting light from darkness in a Spiritual sense.By knowing good and bad. As new heavens and earths are created all the time. One earth exceeds and another earth is created as the beginning. (Never ending)I believe the meaning of Life is to exceed light within the space of God's mind through Christ as light overcomes darkness God bless

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
(univac;59322)
Hi ChristinaI see Creation for the glory of God through Christ. How great is God giving life in abundance, I reason there are many earths that are mid heavens a place of harvesting light from darkness in a Spiritual sense.By knowing good and bad. As new heavens and earths are created all the time. One earth exceeds and another earth is created as the beginning. (Never ending)I believe the meaning of Life is to exceed light within the space of God's mind through Christ as light overcomes darkness God bless
Ok, well first off I do not find a basis for this anywhere in the Bible. I mean as a personal opinion, you are entitled to whatever you wish to think, but seeing how this is a Bible-based forum, then you should at least have some sort of Bible verses to back that up.My opinion is this, since there is no place in the Bible that speaks of this, and not even a hint that there might be more "earths", then I do not believe that there are. I believe it is a far stretch to believe that since there is nothing on that matter even mentioned in the Bible.However, I do believe that there was possibly life on this earth before we were here. Some people refer to it as the Pre-Ademic Earth, and there are many verses to show that there might have been one. If you are interested in those I can post some of them, but when it comes to other earths running in a parallel time frame with ours, I do not believe that.

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
Well thank you very much.
smile.gif
This was my first post on here, so I am glad that someone agreed with it.
wink.gif

univac

May 29, 2008
Where does it literally say there was a Pre-Adamic Earth, Give me some verses not time lapse assumptions.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Heres a starthttp://www.christianityboard.com/earth-age...-study-t79.htmlSecond and Ill use the Wycliff Bible here as it states it a little plainer than the KJV5 But it is hid from them willing this thing, that heavens were before, and the earth of water was standing by water, by God's word [that heavens were first, and the earth of water and by water being, or standing, together by God's word]; 6 by which [things] that same world cleansed, then by water perished. 7 But the heavens that now be, and the earth, be kept by the same word, and be reserved to fire into the day of doom and perdition of wicked men. [Forsooth the heavens that now be, and the earth, by the same word put again, be kept to fire into the day of doom and perdition of unpious men.] If you think this is speaking of Noahs flood you would be mistaken Noahs flood was never hidden nor did it involve the heavens this is the first earth age the second is now starting with the first day of creation and the third will come after this age is destroyed by fireand there will be a new heaven and new earth.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;59388)
Where does it literally say there was a Pre-Adamic Earth, Give me some verses not time lapse assumptions.
Read... in fact I'll quote the verses for you. THE Pre-Adamic Race.Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.Genesis 1:28 - And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth....Genesis 1:31 - And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day....Genesis 2:1 - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.Genesis 2:2 - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made....Genesis 2:7 - And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul....Genesis 2:19 - And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;59392)
Do you Know why there will be a new earth and new heaven?
God is NOT literally going to destroy Heaven and planet Earth. He is only going to destroy, this Earth Age like He did in the first Earth Age. In the Final Earth Age, there is no humans at all like it was back in the First Earth Age.

univac

May 29, 2008
(Jordan;59393)
Read... in fact I'll quote the verses for you. THE Pre-Adamic Race.Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.Genesis 1:28 - And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth....Genesis 1:31 - And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day....Genesis 2:1 - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.Genesis 2:2 - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made....Genesis 2:7 - And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul....Genesis 2:19 - And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Hi JordanDoes this mean there was a new Earth and a New heaven created after the first? I'm trying to understand

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;59397)
(Jordan;59393)
Hi JordanDoes this mean there was a new Earth and a New heaven created after the first? I'm trying to understandGod created a new Age after the first, And it will happen again after this Age. Not another planet and Heaven.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes he will melt the Elements it will become void and without form and then he will renew them just as he did before there is nothing new under the sun what was before will be again2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;59408)
But the bible says a new Heaven and earth.
Matthew 24:3 - And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

univac

May 29, 2008
(Jordan;59412)
Matthew 24:3 - And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Confused

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(univac;59415)
(Jordan;59412)
ConfusedHis disciple ask Christ about the signs and how THIS Age is going to end.

univac

May 29, 2008
Christina;Yes he will melt the Elements it will become void and without form and then he will renew them just as he did before there is nothing new under the sun what was before will be again 2 Peter 3;10; But the day of the lord will come like a theif. then with a temendous roar the heavens will pass away, the elements will be dissolved with fire and the earth and it's works in it will be burned up. Where does it say. It will become void and without form and then he will renew them just as he did before there is nothing new under the sun what was before will be again. Please show me this verse.2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?Then the new heavens will be created.Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.A new heaven and new earth the cycle of life.

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
OK, here is how I believe it. First off lets look at a specific verse that will add meaning to this. This obiously is a whole study and covers many verses, but I will just give one of them and we can look at that.Genesis 1:28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.The word "replenish" means to "refill". If there was never life on the earth before he would just tell him to "fill" the earth, not "refill". We also see that God told Noah the same exact thing after he destroyed the earth with water, and Noah's family was all that was left.Genesis 9:1And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.Here you see him giving the same command to Noah. He wants him to "refill" the earth since he destroyed the life on it originally.Here is what I believe, and this comes from much study by others who I have learned under, and from looking myself. I believe that there was an earth before this one, and it was inhabited by the angels and lucifer. It speaks of trafficking done by lucifer in Isaiah between the cities. Once lucifer fell, God destoyed this earth, and left it in darkness, without form and void of any life. When God created the earth as we know it now, he renewed it, and we see this in Genesis chapter 1. If you want some more verses on these thoughts then I can look for them. It will take me a little time though because its has been a while.