Anyone From Rapture Ready Forums?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

larry2

Jun 14, 2018
Arapahoe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be more than just 24 elders taken up.
I agree on this also. There is much in numerology as types I see used, but while realizing it is real, I don't have enough background and/or knowledge to apply them to categorically stating some number I've seen others attempt to apply them. Thanks again.

Reactions: JesusIsFaithful

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree on this also. There is much in numerology as types I see used, but while realizing it is real, I don't have enough background and/or knowledge to apply them to categorically stating some number I've seen others attempt to apply them. Thanks again.

I give thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ that He has supplied me with the knowledge to share with you as He has enabled you to receive it as well.

Reactions: larry2

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 10 years ago I was a member of and Christian Forums. I left because RR did not allow Biblically challenging a non Biblical doctrine. I started my own site.

Since Christian sites have died off in mass, I looked back in.

RR merged with another site as it appears CF did here.

My site shrunk in active users but still gets 4-5,000 visitors a month.

I also left Facebook and tried Tumblr, but the non-Christians have take over.

More signs the Rapture is close.

D

Dave L

After reading the rules at that site, I found one wherein I deemed it proper not to join, seeing how no one is to debate the site's belief that ALL believers will be raptured.

I had sent an e-mail to the admin of the site, but I had received no response so far.

I was basically asking why he had a rapture ready forum if there was no need to be ready for the rapture since all believers will be taken?

I did provide several scriptural references for why Jesus was warning believers to be ready or else. I even addressed how even former believers are called to depart from iniquity in getting ready. 2 Timothy 2:18-21 or else as that iniquity denies Him, He will deny them, but yet even if they believe not in Him any more, He still abides ( 2 Timothy 2:10-13 ) for why there is a call to depart from iniquity given to former believers and not just believers.

Anyway, if any one wishes to reprove my understanding that not all believers will be raptured, do feel free to engage here since you can't do it there when I cannot start a thread on that wise.

As it is, I believe God is judging His House first at the pre great trib rapture for why His warnings and the warnings from His disciples are given to believers to be ready or else. Luke 12:40-49 does signify that those cut off to have their "portions" with unbelievers, that as those cut off were receiving stripes, they were still called His servants and thus still saved as His.

So.. do not discuss the forum site or complain about it; it is their forum and they can run it anyway they like, but if you have joined that forum OR you agree that ALL believers will be raptured, then feel free to discuss and reprove what I am reading in scripture for why not all saved believers including those that have become former believers, will not be raptured.
What your belief depends on is a 7 year tribulation and a pre-tribulation rapture to escape it. And not one scripture directly supports this view.