Anyone Going to DC Next Week

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you call that a fetish, you've completely misjudged me.

And no, I will not get over speaking the truth no matter who is in office. When I see people who call themselves Christians blindly following a man, it isn't something I'll be silent about. It was the same with the church my husband and I used to attend. I saw people placing a man on a pedestal as if he could command the hand of God and kill people. I wasn't going to remain a part of a group who worshiped a man. And in another church where everyone was falling over themselves to get near a well known speaker. Sickening. Worship GOD!!!
Who is worshipping trump? All men are somewhat mucked up as we all know. That include you, me and Trump. But aren't electing him to be God or our spiritual leader we are electing him to help get us out of this mess.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is worshipping trump? All men are somewhat mucked up as we all know. That include you, me and Trump. But aren't electing him to be God or our spiritual leader we are electing him to help get us out of this mess.

Worshipping Trump, and respecting and following our leader are two entirely different things. This is like the finale of The Lion King where Simba and Scar fight and Simba (the true king) wins. I'm just rooting for our true and real leader.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is one with the mess.....

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy And btw, if you're going to take this nation for God, you'll have to overthrow the entire luciferian system and start from scratch....and be prepared for civil war and outside threat....bc the global elite aren't going to tolerate this nation defecting from the plan.
Have fun trying...
They already started the war. Where you been the last 20 years?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They already started the war. Where you been the last 20 years?
Read my MK/DID thread ....20 years?? lol ....where have YOU been, sis? It's been going on much longer than that!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read my MK/DID thread ....20 years?? lol ....where have YOU been, sis? It's been going on much longer than that!
Why don't you address the posts with BLM attacking restaurant patrons?
Is this the world you think our children should grow up in?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some the priority seems to be that anything goes as long as it is in opposition to trump.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is his mess?
He's a narcissist and a racist. ....a womanizer who has even made vulgar sexual statements about his own daughter. He has victimized women and girls sexually. He and his mafia have used power and money to bribe and threaten (and worse) to get what he wants. He has surrounded himself with false prophets and fake Christians while in his estate, he honors the god of forces (Apollo/Nimrod). He has denied his need for the Savior by saying he need needs no repentance of forgiveness and "doesn't bring God into that picture." Basically, he is declaring he is his own god.

He went along with the fake "pandemic" and allowed this nation to be brought into financial crisis, destroying businesses, and people are going homeless at an alarming rate. Throwing more fake money out isn't going to help in the long run. How about speaking the truth, lifting the restrictions, and forgiving debts to people who couldn't work and have defaulted on mortgages, leases, rents, car payments, etc.?

And btw, if I saw people worshiping Biden ...or a preacher ...I'd say the same thing. Worship God!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I voice my opinions on that anyways. I don't need to do that here because most people know that group is against anything God stands for. My children (and yours) have grown up in a nation whose government takes babies, puts them in a CIA program that shatters their minds through trauma, and then programs them to help further the NWO/beast agenda.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "swamp" has brainwashed many people into TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) - an unfounded hysterical hatred of Trump. Again, the swamp does this because they want him gone for their own corrupt interests. Why people get sucked into it is beyond my comprehension.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's a narcissist and a racist. ....a womanizer who has even made vulgar sexual statements about his own daughter. He has victimized women and girls sexually. He and his mafia have used power and money to bribe and threaten (and worse) to get what he wants. He has surrounded himself with false prophets and fake Christians while in his estate, he honors the god of forces (Apollo/Nimrod). He has denied his need for the Savior by saying he need needs no repentance of forgiveness and "doesn't bring God into that picture." Basically, he is declaring he is his own god.

He went along with the fake "pandemic" and allowed this nation to be brought into financial crisis, destroying businesses, and people are going homeless at an alarming rate. Throwing more fake money out isn't going to help in the long run. How about speaking the truth, lifting the restrictions, and forgiving debts to people who couldn't work and have defaulted on mortgages, leases, rents, car payments, etc.?

And btw, if I saw people worshiping Biden ...or a preacher ...I'd say the same thing. Worship God!
Let's go through these - he is a racist? Really? Where is your evidence of this? The problem is you just listen to and repeat the lies coming from the swamp. You need to think for yourself. Where is the racism. It doesn't exist b

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some the priority seems to be that anything goes as long as it is in opposition to trump.
Spoken like a true Trump worshiper.
I was victimized in the MK Ultra program under every president since I was born (in the 70's) until the present. I STILL get threats from government and military. My granddaughter was stolen and taken to the WH ...under this current administration. I know what happens and why they bring children to the WH. They use her as leverage to try to keep me from talking. I don't expect you to understand.......

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's go through these - he is a racist? Really? Where is your evidence of this? The problem is you just listen to and repeat the lies coming from the swamp. You need to think for yourself. Where is the racism. It doesn't exist b
I don't even watch the local news, let along propaganda filled mainstream national "news."

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do your own research.....you asked and I replied. My part is done.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "swamp" has brainwashed many people into TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) - an unfounded hysterical hatred of Trump. Again, the swamp does this because they want him gone for their own corrupt interests. Why people get sucked into it is beyond my comprehension.
They'll say the same things in support of the antichrist....carry on.....

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was victimized in the MK Ultra program under every president since I was born (in the 70's) until the present. I STILL get threats from government and military. My granddaughter was stolen and taken to the WH ...under this current administration. I know what happens and why they bring children to the WH. They use her as leverage to try to keep me from talking. I don't expect you to understand.......
Sorry but not a worshipper of trump here

Reactions: April_Rose

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do your own research.....you asked and I replied. My part is done.
So you can call someone a racist just because. Without a reason or evidence? Sorry, it doesn't work that way (although the left thinks it's ok)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of $50,000 worth of "hotdogs" Obama splurged on for his WH guests.

There used to be a channel called Patriot Soapbox. It was 24/7 recently taken down in the early fall.
They would dig up old government documents about Deep Dream and MKUltra and experimental science projects.. all kinds of rabbit holes.
Most of them we never even knew existed. How could people be so inhumane? Animals..
We learned a lot. People became aware of what happens behind the curtains.
And one by one they got shut down. Silenced. Censored.
But those that know didn't forget.
You can't forget things like that. Or the people behind them.

It wasn't until fall of 2017 under "this" administration that those things were being exposed.
Say what you want, but if you wanted to keep something hid, why bring it into the light?
Pizzagate is real. Mamba is real. Epstein Island was real until they blew it up. As well as Gislane little submarine business that had direct access under that temple.
The pictures and videos are still available to those who seek them for "proof" .
But your labeled a conspiracy theorist if you talk about such things.

The woman Laura Silsby who tried to kidnap 30 children from Haiti during the earthquake who was caught. And he pedophile lawyer who was paid by the clinton foundation to get her off, also caught. Now works for amber alert for missing children.
Who better to locate missing children than the ones looking to take them from you. Just call and tell them, hey my kid is missing.
Like feeding sheep to the wolves.

A lot has been done these past 4 years exposing crimes against women and children. Specially the trafficking along the border and in the inner cities. You don't hear about them. The media doesn't want to expose themselves. They are complicit.

All of this has to end. And if not now... when?

Reactions: wip