Anyone Going to DC Next Week

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully many thousands of people will be in DC next Tues/Wed to show the politicians we will not be ignored. Hopefully hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million. If there is that many, where will they stay. Where will they find washroom facilities. It could be tough and of course the local government won't be making it any easier for people.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess this is the service announcement of the day... LOL

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hear the Proud Boys are planning on attending.

Far-right group Proud Boys claim they will attend January 6 DC rally 'incognito' and wear all-black to blend in with antifa protesters.

Their plans to gather in support of Trump on January 6 have worried some politicians.

The DC's Attorney General Karl Racine told CBS News: "My level of anxiety is high. My preparation is even more intense than that."

Racine said that he fears that the Proud Boys will "pick fights, create damage, damage property, and then act in a very threatening way."

Trump has been accused of inciting right-wing groups to participate in violent protests on January 6.

A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence, Olivia Troye, has said that she fears that there could be violence at this rally because "the president himself is encouraging it."

Last month, President Donald Trump promised his supporters that there would be a "wild" rally in Washington, DC.

On Friday, the president reminded his followers that there would be a "BIG Protest Rally" taking place in the capital from 11 a.m.

Source: Business Insider

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully many thousands of people will be in DC next Tues/Wed to show the politicians we will not be ignored. Hopefully hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million. If there is that many, where will they stay. Where will they find washroom facilities. It could be tough and of course the local government won't be making it any easier for people.
I can't make it. I do look forward to the coverage on One America News Network. Just about the only reporting agency to be trusted now days.
Live stream will be available I'm sure from folks attending so I'll also check YouTube.

However many show up that at least tells the powers behind The Steal how many people won't stand for a Commander and Thief taking the highest office away from the right and true winner, President Donald J. Trump.
VP Pence was a Senator before he was VP. He knows how the scoundrels work because he use to work among them. He's also an attorney. If he doesn't stand and do the right thing, he's a Traitor too. He will have failed his country and most importantly, his faith and God, if he fails to uphold the law.
Illegal votes are illegal! It isn't rocket science.

Reactions: Taken and wip

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL... I live in Canada... It seems we do things a little differently here.... Most of us follow the rules... if they make sense.
Are you suggesting it's against the law to go to DC?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but I'll certainly be keeping a close eye on the news and watching the events unfold.

Reactions: Taken

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh ok thats good.

My comment was in reference to large gatherings at this time... My opinion of gathering in DC does not matter... therefore I will keep it to myself... When I first answered your post the other day... I had NO idea what you were talking about... I found out yesterday after seeing an article.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Far-right group Proud Boys claim they will attend January 6 DC rally 'incognito' and wear all-black to blend in with antifa protesters.

Their plans to gather in support of Trump on January 6 have worried some politicians.

The DC's Attorney General Karl Racine told CBS News: "My level of anxiety is high. My preparation is even more intense than that."

Racine said that he fears that the Proud Boys will "pick fights, create damage, damage property, and then act in a very threatening way."

Trump has been accused of inciting right-wing groups to participate in violent protests on January 6.

A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence, Olivia Troye, has said that she fears that there could be violence at this rally because "the president himself is encouraging it."

Last month, President Donald Trump promised his supporters that there would be a "wild" rally in Washington, DC.

On Friday, the president reminded his followers that there would be a "BIG Protest Rally" taking place in the capital from 11 a.m.

Source: Business Insider
This business insider seems a little out to lunch. How do those quotes from Trump translate into him inciting violence. That's a stretch. But, this is the kind of commentary we get from the media. And, it's not the proud boys that will cause violence. It will be Antifa and BLM - just as it always is.

Reactions: Taken

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This business insider seems a little out to lunch. How do those quotes from Trump translate into him inciting violence. That's a stretch. But, this is the kind of commentary we get from the media. And, it's not the proud boys that will cause violence. It will be Antifa and BLM - just as it always is.
Well... I did not write the article... I just posted part of it. People will think what they desire to think.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't be going but I wish I could. I know a lot of streamers that will be going live. I will try to put them here as they become available.

I want to say something about the Proud Boys though.
They have their own agenda. They are not exclusively "Trump supporters" .
I watch enough live streams to know that they can swing both ways. So just be aware of that.
There will be antifa dressed as Trump supporters, and other groups dressed as antifa/BLM.
Trump said for everyone to come to DC on the 6th, "It's going to be wild" . He didn't say it was going to be a "wild" rally.
I don't know what's going to come of it. Nobody does. Everyone is speculating.
All I can say is PRAY.
Some even say the internet will go dark on wednesday.

Times are interesting friends. Don't be over jubilent and don't be over depressed.
The pendulum is swinging and where it stops know one knows for sure.
Stay on guard. Focus on the strait and narrow.
This could be a blessing or a curse.
Or it could be nothing at all.
I think it's going to be something... I just don't know what.

People to look for on YT:
Portland Andy
PT News
Rightside Broadcasting News (RSBN)
Woke Society
We Are Change
JeffMac
RedPill78

If any others become available I will drop them here.
Many are already en route.
Stay safe
God Bless
Hugs

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I want to say something about the Proud Boys though.
They have their own agenda. They are not exclusively "Trump supporters" .
I watch enough live streams to know that they can swing both ways. So just be aware of that.
There will be antifa dressed as Trump supporters, and other groups dressed as antifa/BLM.
Trump said for everyone to come to DC on the 6th, "It's going to be wild" . He didn't say it was going to be a "wild" rally.
I don't know what's going to come of it. Nobody does. Everyone is speculating.
All I can say is PRAY.
Some even say the internet will go dark on wednesday.

You mention three separate groups that have "their own agenda"... Proud Boys... Antifa and Black Lives Matter... All of these groups have
been known to incite and cause violence.
Trump has encouraged people to come to DC on the 6th.... I don't think he needs to specifically say... it's going to be a "wild" rally. LOL

NO masks and/or very few... lots of loud noise... perhaps serious damage and most certainly violence will break out. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is the perfect storm... waiting to happen. The president should be urging people to stay home and stay safe.... NOT inviting them to attend an event where mass hysteria will most probably play out.

Just wondering... If violence does erupt and some or many Christians get hurt... Will they consider this persecution?

This is all so mind boggling to me... and I'm sure my little comment will come under attack... but I really don't care... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have a couple kids. Think Ill just play the DC area in fallout 3 in honor of the event. Sounds like it can turn into that...But I will pray for everyone involved in wisdom and peace of mind. Comfort and protection. Hopefully not as bad as people think.

Reactions: wip

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Racine said that he fears that the Proud Boys will "pick fights,

Trump "invited" supporters to a particular place at a particular time.

Seems to me "trouble, incitement", would be caused by "uninvited, non-supporters" (who are supposed to be self-quarantined ), showing up.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Going to DC ?
Too far to travel, so not likely.
Could fly, but pass on only options of being molested or x-rayed.