Anyone here experienced with Christian Anarchists?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought most Christians against war aligned with the left. But I found Christian anarchists and Libertarians against Statism and Govt that Liberals believe in

These Christians are also divided from Conservative Christians and Patriots.

Anyone better accustomed to these splits, not just political. But Christians who believe all manmade govt is Antichrist or Satan and putting Mammon or idolatry before God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought most Christians against war aligned with the left. But I found Christian anarchists and Libertarians against Statism and Govt that Liberals believe in

Anyone better accustomed to these splits, not just political. But Christians who believe all manmade govt is Antichrist or Satan and putting Mammon or idolatry before God.
The more liberal (left, or democrat), so-called, the more likely to interfere with other people in general, including starting wars, that's what I've seen through our nation's history. The political right is more "live and let live", the political left is more "live the way I say".

Personally I think the political associations people have, if they are mature Christians, will have a lot to do with how much they understand about the party or group they are associating with.

So for instance a Christ who supports the Democrat party thinking that they are in the party against war, a history lesson just might make them a Republican.

Much love!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Emily, there are as many splits in human reality as there are people. Attempting to keep tabs will chew your energy and time and you will still be none the wiser re Salvation.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Michael1985 should I post my question here instead of the other thread RE Romans 13 Here is my clarified issue I ran into with other Christians rejecting all govt as manmade statism against God: Obeying Government

@marks @quietthinker I'm not supposed to double copy. Can you see the message linked above describing the conflict, and advise what you think? Thank you!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Michael1985 should I post my question here instead of the other thread RE Romans 13 Here is my clarified issue I ran into with other Christians rejecting all govt as manmade statism against God: Obeying Government

@marks @quietthinker I'm not supposed to double copy. Can you see the message linked above describing the conflict, and advise what you think? Thank you!
Don't do anything your government tells you that forces you to disobey God.

If someone says that means "don't take any order from an unbeliever", then that is adding to Scripture in both doctrine and practice.

Much love!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I think the scriptures are clear regarding the laws of man which conflict with the laws of God. The story of Daniels three friends confronted with the fiery furnace is a case in point.
Promoting rebellion on the basis that all man made laws are Satanic is Satanic itself.

Reactions: Emily Nghiem

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I didn’t know any of them well, but I’ve been torched by a few.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The more liberal (left, or democrat), so-called, the more likely to interfere with other people in general, including starting wars, that's what I've seen through our nation's history. The political right is more "live and let live", the political left is more "live the way I say".

Personally I think the political associations people have, if they are mature Christians, will have a lot to do with how much they understand about the party or group they are associating with.

So for instance a Christ who supports the Democrat party thinking that they are in the party against war, a history lesson just might make them a Republican.

Much love!
One thing I never took was Politics in HS so I'd have to look at left wing and right wing. From what you say I'm a political right "live and let live" PEACE person.