Anyone think that God allowed Biden to be president to punish America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone think that God is in the business of punishing nations in these times? Myself, I don't think that.

Much love!
Hmmm, all you would have to do is visit the Eschatology and Prophecy section to see that.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm, all you would have to do is visit the Eschatology and Prophecy section to see that.
I'm more thinking from what I read in the Bible.

I think when God starts judging nations it won't be with some little fires, or a local earthquake, or little things like that. When I read in Scripture that God judges a nation, that nation ends up destroyed, or taken as slaves by another nation.

But I do believe God is judging individuals, as described in Romans 1.

Much love!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think when God starts judging nations it won't be with some little fires, or a local earthquake, or little things like that. When I read in Scripture that God judges a nation, that nation ends up destroyed, or taken as slaves by another nation.

Much love!
Well I personally think he does dish out judgments upon nations and peoples. But it is a sore subject and I don't think people want to hear it too much. I've seen visions of areas of nations destroyed and I don't know that means it is God judging people though. I think God would have to tell me he is judging people. I did have one vision of God sending mighty rain down over my head. So I guess it's me then that gets destroyed. But I'm not certain it's just me either. I think the rains will increase over time.

Reactions: marks

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Matthew 24, it is just going to get worse in the world.

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel would tell us that is true!

“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.
He changes times and seasons;
He deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
He reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him."

Daniel 2:20-22

If too many Christians remain stupid about understanding God's Word?
We will fail as a people to become "salt of the earth."

“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?
It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men."
Matthew 5:13

Jesus warned that when believers "lose their ability to be salt?"
That God throws out that nation's blessings as it becomes trampled under foot by men (humanism).

God is not interested in how you feel about a matter.
He is not looking for you to "share" your opinion!

He wants to see if you understand His Word.
If you understand Him!
When too many believers fail?

That nation is destroyed.
As a result, He first raises up bad leadership as warning discipline.
Done in hope we have enough believers who will turn back to Him in a Word of God revival.

When your opinion based upon how you feel, without Bible knowledge richly stored from within you?
How could you be right when God tells us the following?

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9

If you fail to grow and understand God's Word in depth?
God sees you as a loser in the spiritual warfare we are in.

Like it, or not. Too many Christians are the cause of the lack of our national blessings.
Look at all the poor Bible teachings many churches are failing in today...
Then look and see how God reflects with many politicians failing in the Constitution designed to bless us.

Joe Biden is God's way of telling us to wake up!
Noah will be soon slamming the door shut if we do not.

Reactions: TheOneHeLoves

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel would tell us that is true!

“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.
He changes times and seasons;
He deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
He reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him."

Daniel 2:20-22

If too many Christians remain stupid about understanding God's Word?
We will fail as a people to become "salt of the earth."

“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?
It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men."
Matthew 5:13

Jesus warned that when believers "lose their ability to be salt?"
That God throws out that nation's blessings as it becomes trampled under foot by men (humanism).

God is not interested in how you feel about a matter.
He is not looking for you to "share" your opinion!

He wants to see if you understand His Word.
If you understand Him!
When too many believers fail?

That nation is destroyed.
As a result, He first raises up bad leadership as warning discipline.
Done in hope we have enough believers who will turn back to Him in a Word of God revival.

When your opinion based upon how you feel, without Bible knowledge richly stored from within you?
How could you be right when God tells us the following?

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9

If you fail to grow and understand God's Word in depth?
God sees you as a loser in the spiritual warfare we are in.

Like it, or not. Too many Christians are the cause of the lack of our national blessings.
Look at all the poor Bible teachings many churches are failing in today...
Then look and see how God reflects with many politicians failing in the Constitution designed to bless us.

Joe Biden is God's way of telling us to wake up!
Noah will be soon slamming the door shut if we do not.
Agreed. Not many will accept this truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
THE ROMANS ONE LEVEL JUDGEMENT has been sent . The last generation desired to take GOD out of schools
out of their conscious . NOW LOOK at this generation . IT NOW embraces all out reprobation of minds .
This is a world wide judgment too . I got friends in canada , south america
the uk and other places . They alll seeing it . A massive delusion of all out reprobation is being sent unto the world and the churches .
To merge all religions as well as athiest under a REPROBATE LOVE and under an idea THIS IS GOD . ITS A STRONG DELUSION
and it is bringing the world and religoins together more and more right unto the very day of armegeddon .
THE COMING OF JESUS DRAWS EVER NIGH . HE shall come for the lambs and lay down wrath against the ungodly .
The signs of the times are clear , the signs of the times are clear that the coming of the KING draws near .
A day of joy for the lambs but a day of sudden destruction upon all who loved the lie and had rejected the truth .
ITS COMING MARKS . The lambs must point to CHRIST , while there still be time TO DO SO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can we say the same for the previous guy? Not many would accept that truth, either.

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads
to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate
and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Matthew 7:13-14

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine.
Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great

number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." 2 Timothy 4:3

How many will read that...

Reactions: TheOneHeLoves

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been drawn to the parable of the wedding feast told by Jesus in Matt 22.

All are invited but if you don't come to the union of the bride(church) and groom (Jesus) dressed correctly, you will be thrown out.

We must shed out flesh covering and wear the identity of Jesus.

God bless all those that will be able to hear.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God chooses our leaders. Pres. Biden is setting the world up for the anti Christ. The whole world is going down the tubes. China, Russia, Europe, South America, all of the economies are bad, and worse inflation than the USA. One blip and our economy will tank. Thank God, Jesus is returning soon and it will not be pretty for these Godless leaders.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
repent and pray for Him to restore order.

Certainly God is not out of the equation, but I would say, no. But rather that it has occurred as a means of revelation and disclosure of all who are implemented in their crimes against we the people. Bide is just one of the public figureheads.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's got nothing to do with God.
It's got to do with Satan !
The Communist had a plan and they set that forth into play over the years, You can fine the Plan it's all written out years ago about how to go about it all and it has worked the people have become impotent impudent death warmed up ?
Playing into the hands of Satanic War that was unleashed Cultural Marxism Communism and Nazism and the undermining of the Churches, it's all worked to the Plan in fact !
Why were children not informed and educated at schools on the game plan ? It was all written down what the intentions were to do on the list in fact and it has worked like a charm in fact ! and most people are that stupid that they do not have a clue about the intentions of such Satanist who want to dominate over everyone !

The planed the undermining of the Churches, they put Queers in as Priest back in the 1960's and the Governments hid the facts of such queers were molesting Children. It was all hidden from you all by the Governments in fact ! out right hidden from view what such were up to in fact. Look into that part alone and you will be totally shocked in how it was all done. They did not investigate into just that point and put it forward to all to see did they ! that's the real issue ! how did they get away with such regarding the Law ? Why were they not exposed !

Satan works to undermine people and lower them to the lowest denominator, so no one can be retrieved from such a sewer in fact.
It's all been set for you to become a Slave to them, a Debt Slave is another and a morally depraved moron with no compass worthy of jack.
If one had the fortitude too bother to truly understand how the Nazis truly got control of the peoples minds, as with Communism as well, then you may have some hope to deal with what has truly been taking place over the last 100 years.

Hey they Played the Germans for total fools as they did the Russians the same Blighted idiots in fact ! So why not you !
You are all not educated on the subject in depth anyway, you have all been indoctrinated as to what they only want you to know and that's it ! period !
Satan is at work in everything ! thing is that if you are truly born again you can identify such, because you are not of this world that is full of delusions and deceptions in fact !
Jesus was all about the Kingdom of God, that means you are Saved ! not under the power of this world. by that i mean it does not lead you astray ? because you have a handle on the workings of Satan in fact.

Reactions: dev553344

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer to think of it not as punishment because I too don't believe God punishes nations this way, but rather as a sign of God's wacky sense of humor.

What does a country look like when mentally impaired people occupy all three branches of government?
This .
Exactly this.

Like a bad knock knock joke

Knock, knock
There's who? :no reply:

hmmx1:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a mixture of "good" (actually, Jesus said none of us is good) people and not-so-good people in the U.S., it seems to me. Why the Lord allowed Biden to win in 2020, I don't know. I'm sure he had a reason. I hope a Republican wins in 2024, and hopefully there'll be a Republican Senate and House of Representatives.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The problem is the majority of the people in the US are rejecting the Lord... including a majority of those claiming to be Christians who instead of believing God's Word they follow false doctrine such as calvinism, reformed theology, catholicism, momonism, jehovah witness, the new age cosmic christ (a demon), etc, etc.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Sadly, this nation is not coming back and Christians who are overly worried about this are not in faith and have their priorities mixed up to where God's Kingdom is not first.