Anyone think that God allowed Biden to be president to punish America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2000 yrs have passed since 2 Thessalonians 2 was written. The world was been warned of the Falling away that would happen and is happening right now. Its the Body of Christ, that is the church, that will be saved from the wrath to come. Look at all the "tickle the ear" preachers out there. The fake Christians go to those church's in droves, like lemmings go off a cliff.

Reactions: TheOneHeLoves

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a mixture of "good" (actually, Jesus said none of us is good) people and not-so-good people in the U.S., it seems to me. Why the Lord allowed Biden to win in 2020, I don't know. I'm sure he had a reason. I hope a Republican wins in 2024, and hopefully there'll be a Republican Senate and House of Representatives.
I sure hope not. If the Senate and House are republican, I hope the congresspeople are a heckuva lot better than the rock n roll high school--walk out when the other side talks group that is in there now.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sure hope not. If the Senate and House are republican, I hope the congresspeople are a heckuva lot better than the rock n roll high school--walk out when the other side talks group that is in there now.

So you approve of sex changes for children, boys, who claim to be girls, showering with girls at school, and things like that?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you approve of sex changes for children, boys, who claim to be girls, showering with girls at school, and things like that?
Where did i say that? and why is that the only criteria?Pretty big jump there.
I believe a lot of the behavior of the current congress such as Greene, Boebart, Gaetz, Johnson,Hawley,Santos, Jordan and the dentist guy whose family cant stand him is deplorable. I also am not going to back someone who attempted a coup and others who still back them on it.

If Republicans take over the House Senate and the Presidency, I hope they are more like, McCain, Romney. Cheney, and Kinzinger. Actual folk that are there to do something instead of acting like high schoolers.
Nothing wrong with that.

• Haha

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe a lot of the behavior of the current congress such as Greene, Boebart, Gaetz, Johnson,Hawley,Santos, Jordan and the dentist guy whose family cant stand him is deplorable. I also am not going to back someone who attempted a coup and others who still back them on it.

If Republicans take over the House Senate and the Presidency, I hope they are more like, McCain, Romney. Cheney, and Kinzinger. Actual folk that are there to do something instead of acting like high schoolers.
Nothing wrong with that.
That's what the Democrats are forcing on us. How can you vote Democrat?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at all the "tickle the ear" preachers out there. The fake Christians go to those church's in droves, like lemmings go off a cliff.

Yep, all those churches that teach false doctrine such as calvinism, reformed theology, catholicism... not much biblical teaching out there these days, that's for sure.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i don't want anyone showering with someone they are uncomfortable with, so no. With you guys, its either abortion, or sex changes. thats your Dem argument.
I would never have an abortion.

But I said and maintain this, which you glossed over

Nothing wrong with that.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one claims to be a Christian and they support the baby killers, the sex perverts, the communists, and those trying to destroy Christianity in the US.

Doesn't seem too Christian to support things the Lord calls abomination

Romans 1:28-32
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death (Separation from God, Spiritual death), not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The repubs are mostly liberal lites and doofusses... but the dems are full on satanic! :stageright:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nothing wrong with that.
There was no MAGA,Republican,coup on January 6th.

There was a legal and Constitutionally supported protest against the corruption of our democratic process. When our lawful votes for Republican candidates flipped to Democratic ones.

The violence was preplanned as part of that corrupt agenda planned the day Trump legally entered office in 2016.
And was executed by monetary backers that included George Soros, C. Schwab, and others. And, was sustained and allowed execution by SotH Nancy Pelosi. Who commands, as SotH, Capitol Police. Whom she told to stand down after she instructed them to open the barricades and allow them entry when their caravan arrived.

Now, we see the results of what was actually a coup by the Democrats in office. And an act of Sedition and given the foreign and domestic funding and intelligence behind that and the later lock-down, an act of Treason!