Apprehending And Forgetting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

The point in all we have been talking about is to see we can forget, this is a can do thing. Paul said "this one thing I do" or I can do is forget. It is not impossible for the drunk or the drug addict or a busy body to forget it, grow up and be what you created for. You were not created for living like the devil, you were not created for addiction and a life full of strife. You have been perfectly designed to possess the greatest possession of the father, and that possession is Christ in you the hope of glory!

We celebrate the birth of our savior this time of the year, he came to put away a life separated from God. We have everything new the old is passed away, let it go it's over dead and gone. Possess the new, "reaching forth unto those things which are before." It is a new day a new start to a new year, serve God, be willing to grow in your understanding. Merry Christmas everyone!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

The point in all we have been talking about is to see we can forget, this is a can do thing. Paul said "this one thing I do" or I can do is forget. It is not impossible for the drunk or the drug addict or a busy body to forget it, grow up and be what you created for. You were not created for living like the devil, you were not created for addiction and a life full of strife. You have been perfectly designed to possess the greatest possession of the father, and that possession is Christ in you the hope of glory!

We celebrate the birth of our savior this time of the year, he came to put away a life separated from God. We have everything new the old is passed away, let it go it's over dead and gone. Possess the new, "reaching forth unto those things which are before." It is a new day a new start to a new year, serve God, be willing to grow in your understanding. Merry Christmas everyone!

A very blessed and important lesson to learn indeed! For as you brought forth “the old has gone, all things have become new”

To live with our eyes on Christ, brings such a peace and joy to the heart. You too be blessed this coming year in Christ, and may He magnify Himself in you and in all those that are willing.

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: soul man