April 8th Eclipse passes over 7 cities named Nineveh in USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you are saying is true people would not have driven 100’s of miles and bought all the eclipse glasses to see it.

Could you perhaps be underestimating the power of human stupidity?

With all this stuff about the eclipse hitting seven cities of Ninevah...I think that begs the question, what will happen on May 18th? May 18th will be 40 days after the eclipse.

Jonah gave Ninevah 40 days to repent. They did! Will we?

America is so divided right now, and there are so many millions of hostile illegals everywhere now...this country is primed for chaos to break out, civil war. A good old fashioned civil war with plenty of bullets flying around...

Need to go to Krogers for some bread? Ok, get the AR15 and we'll go...
May 18th. I hope I am wrong.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dozens, if not more self-proclaimed "prophets" said Trump would be president in the last election.....then changed their tunes after he wasn't installed into the WH.

The way I understand it is that, Trump did win the last election and they did steal the election from him. The Lord allowed them to steal it, that was their last chance to repent and do the right thing. If they do not (they did not!) then God will now show them that He alone is Almighty God and will now give Trump this election, and expose all of them who stole the last election that did not repent!

I hope and pray that God does this! Pray for our country! Pray for Trump!

Reactions: Cyd

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There sure were a lot of false prophets claiming Trump was going to win in 2020.

Once someone makes a prediction and it does not come true, that shows they aren't hearing from the Lord which makes them a false prophet

That's not necessarily true. Go back into your OT and read about the prophets. They were the ones which warned Kings of what they should do. What they should not do. That Judgment is coming.

God told Jonah, I will destroy Ninevah in 40 days if they do not repent. Well it took awhile for Jonah to get there but they did repent and so God did not destroy Ninevah. So was Jonah a false prophet? No! A lot of prophecy is conditional. And depending on what choice is made determines what does happen.

And is the potter not able to do with the clay what He wants to?! God saw them trying to steal the last election and prolly said, aw aint that cute, they think they're smart! I could just do....(What I will) and they will all be in prison or dead and my man Trump will be president...but what if I gave them one more chance? A last chance. So in God's everlasting mercy towards them, He allowed them to have the chance to steal the election so they would have a little time to repent and turn around...

Well they didnt turn around. So now God will let Trump win this one (for His 2nd term!) and Trump is going to clean house just like he says in his ads and speeches.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you are saying is true people would not have driven 100’s of miles and bought all the eclipse glasses to see it.

Could you perhaps be underestimating the power of human stupidity?

Speculating Ad homenim an explanation for your false categorization that the eclipse is not important to people is a shallow and prideful denial of the facts. I have nothing to do with it. What does human intelligence have to do with what is important to people?

The eclipse is an important event and the evidence is that people drove 100’s of miles and bought all the eclipse glasses to see it. So many people drove to the trajectory that schools were closed due to traffic and the national guard was called out. Obviously, anyone reading this knows you want to dictate what is important to people but your desire for power and control does not change the facts.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speculating Ad homenim an explanation for your false categorization that the eclipse is not important to people is a shallow and prideful denial of the facts. I have nothing to do with it. What does human intelligence have to do with what is important to people?

The eclipse is an important event and the evidence is that people drove 100’s of miles and bought all the eclipse glasses to see it. So many people drove to the trajectory that schools were closed due to traffic and the national guard was called out. Obviously, anyone reading this knows you want to dictate what is important to people but your desire for power and control does not change the facts.

Whoa. You read a lot into that, that just wasnt there Brother. And I think you may have missed my point entirely? I say that the eclipse was an important sign for us all and especially the people of the US.

People are so stupid that they think the eclipse is a reason to party and get drunk. I saw the clips from the viewing zones of the people. They were not somber. This eclipse which drew an X over America was a bad omen for America. They all seemed to miss that.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way I understand it is that, Trump did win the last election and they did steal the election from him. The Lord allowed them to steal it, that was their last chance to repent and do the right thing. If they do not (they did not!) then God will now show them that He alone is Almighty God and will now give Trump this election, and expose all of them who stole the last election that did not repent!

They all said Trump would sit as president in the WH which was false.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they didnt turn around. So now God will let Trump win this one (for His 2nd term!) and Trump is going to clean house just like he says in his ads and speeches.
Trump will refill the swamp with new swamp creatures just like he did last time. No one wins an election. The elites place in the WH who they want for a specific purpose to move us toward a goal.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa. You read a lot into that, that just wasnt there Brother. And I think you may have missed my point entirely? I say that the eclipse was an important sign for us all and especially the people of the US.

People are so stupid that they think the eclipse is a reason to party and get drunk. I saw the clips from the viewing zones of the people. They were not somber. This eclipse which drew an X over America was a bad omen for America. They all seemed to miss that.
Good points.
Nobody gets anything out of the moon covering the sun for a few moments. It's no big deal.

My comments were in reference to another poster.

Reactions: MA2444

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is how I understand last election also.. I would have to hear the words of each prophet regarding this to make a judgement call.

The truth though is all we have had for years running to choose from is the lesser of 2 evils... Trump is a mason, so I wouldn't want to vote for either.. but if my choice is Biden or a Democrat I will vote for Trump. I liked what he did the last time.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For my prayer for this nation... this is the second time people have done this I remind the Lord for repentance.

2024 National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance: ‘No Revival Comes Without Repentance’

The scripture out of the mouth of God.. that He said to Solomon:
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I ask that He heal our land.

• Love

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump will refill the swamp with new swamp creatures just like he did last time. No one wins an election. The elites place in the WH who they want for a specific purpose to move us toward a goal.

So if Trump is just like them, why did they start attacking Trump since even before his 1st term and havent let up yet?!
Answer: Because Trump is Not in their club! Because he has his own money and is dangerous to them.

Trump was a hard businessman before he went into politics. It was all about the money for him. And Trump was good at it and learned all their tricks in becoming the successful bussinessman that he is and that included being ahady and underhanded. Apparently, he was taught well.

And if Trump really did get a visitation from God and He became saved and repented...then he is in a very good startegical position to do much harm to the dark forces, and good for our country and her people. Because he knows the tricks of the trade! And has God behind him!

I mean, "if" that happened, is it possible that Trumps old man is dead? That possibility always exists! Or else God is a liar? Saul of Tarus was a bad man before the Lord got ahold of him and knocked him off his high horse!
It will be easy to see if Trump is doing good or not (when he wins). If he is evil, then things will get worse. If he is good, that will be obvious also!

Could God make Saul a man of God and is He able to make Trump a man of God if He chooses to?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can someone tell me if I have this right .....:

May 18th 2024 was the eclipse. 40 days after the eclipse is Pentecost?

Pentecost starts on the evening of the 18th. Is this right?

Cuz that's just a wee bit encouraging dont you think? What does this mean? I think it must be significant. God's big with dates and so forth.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if Trump is just like them, why did they start attacking Trump since even before his 1st term and havent let up yet?!
It's part of the game. And it's worked quite well.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not necessarily true. Go back into your OT and read about the prophets. They were the ones which warned Kings of what they should do. What they should not do. That Judgment is coming.

Since judgement is on the US now, they false prophets claiming Trump was going to win should have said God's judgement would come if they voted for biden

If they would have said that then they could have been true prophets, but no dice.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since judgement is on the US now, they false prophets claiming Trump was going to win should have said God's judgement would come if they voted for biden

If they would have said that then they could have been true prophets, but no dice.

I dont think I'd call them false prophets until maybe after this November!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember this discussion after a friend forwarded this video link. It is short but details how intense the Yellowstone volcano really is.