April 8th Eclipse passes over 7 cities named Nineveh in USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually this is in the news but this youtube video is really good by a christian and points out even more interesting things biblically. Looking at 3 different eclipses. If you are not one that wants to listen to it all... slide it too 11 min to see letter over USA.

Signs from heaven?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Signs in the heavens…
I think this eclipse will be Epic…

Thanks for posting.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Cyd

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Signs in the heavens…

Thanks for posting.

Glory to God,
Taken

Well I was given Joel 3:14-16
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

I am in KY again so I went looking and listened to more christian videos and most pointing to judgment Amos 3:11 so I went and did some searching for city names in KY, IL and OHIO that will have full solar eclipse and close to the "X" area. Well there are several cities Zion and Salem... plus because of scriptures went to see if there were strange sounds recorded for KY and there was as that is happening places. The video here mentioned Salem as being used for Jerusalem which I never heard before.

Of course KY has recorded strange sounds as other places but I will be also checking sounds here on the 8th eclipse. Anyway am having fun digging around in the area I live. I am still digging haha.

Reactions: Taken

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
strange sounds were happening years ago around the world, well they are happening again it seems.. if you have never heard any this video has several and and similar to ones on youtube many years ago. For those who have never heard any before.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cyd

There are several you tube channels about the eclipses, historical and coming up in April, that connect the Prophetic signs in the sky’s.

A guy named Jim Staley, has excellent videos. Some go into great detail of parallel dates and number representations, wars, cataclysmic events, historically and modernly. Very Interesting. Johnathan Cahn is another guy (Jewish perspective) on historical into modern date matching, as well pretty interesting.

Warnings are express in Scripture, and Wisdom is knowing what the Signs in the Sky’s mean.
So many people NOT “IN” Christ…have no clue.

God Bless you,
Taken

Reactions: MA2444 and Cyd

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark

Signs in the heavens…

Thanks for posting.

Glory to God,
Taken
I have family still in the states. Some schools are closing on this day due to what could occur?

That doesn't sound like just another eclipse.

I wonder if flat earthers freak out during an eclipse? It shoots their theory down.

• Haha
Reactions: Rita and MA2444

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have family still in the states. Some schools are closing on this day due to what could occur?

I wonder if flat earthers freak out during an eclipse? It shoots their theory down.

No clue what schools are doing. I don’t have kids in school, watch TV or subscribe to a newspaper. Have you ever been to the US?

Glory to God,
Taken

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

Thanks will check out Staley and Cahn. oh and there are 2 towns each with Salem and Zion in the name in KY all will have full darkening of the eclipse. To me we are told to watch that means watching the heavens weather earthquakes besides other things, so I have always watched in these areas. You are correct about most people though. Thanks again.

Wow Staley is very detailed even street names etc. More city names etc.. Thanks again

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

Thanks will check out Staley and Cahn. oh and there are 2 towns each with Salem and Zion in the name in KY all will have full darkening of the eclipse. To me we are told to watch that means watching the heavens weather earthquakes besides other things, so I have always watched in these areas. You are correct about most people though. Thanks again.

Bottom line…Although Satan IS the prime influencer “OF” manKIND “OF” this world…

God IS in Control, Faithful, True.

Troubling times ARE here, WILL escalate at an alarming rate, WILL seem hopeless (for those) NOT “IN” Christ.

Those “IN” Christ will be comforted, “ARE” already “SANCTIFI-ED”, in “total protection” of the Lord God.

Are Sanctifi-ED :
set apart, forgiven, covered, washed, cleansed, justified, recorded in the Lambs Book of Life once and forever.

Acts.20
[32] And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Acts.26
[18] To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1Cor.1
[2] Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

1Cor.6
[11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Heb.2
[11] For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Heb.10
[10] By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Jude.1
[1] Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

God Bless you,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don’t know much about “flat earthers” theories. Seems off hand “four Corners” of the earth in Scripture stirred their imagination. I sort of put that in the same category of people who put Jesus in a mathematical equation of 100% human / 100% God… and men become a woman /and a woman becomes a man….
Simply manKINDS hokey nonsense to attempt to justify their false narratives.

Glory to God,
Taken

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottom line…Although Satan IS the prime influencer “OF” manKIND “OF” this world…

God IS in Control, Faithful, True.

Troubling times ARE here, WILL escalate at an alarming rate, WILL seem hopeless (for those) NOT “IN” Christ.

Those “IN” Christ will be comforted, “ARE” already “SANCTIFI-ED”, in “total protection” of the Lord God.

Are Sanctifi-ED :
set apart, forgiven, covered, washed, cleansed, justified, recorded in the Lambs Book of Life once and forever.

Acts.20
[32] And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Acts.26
[18] To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1Cor.1
[2] Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

1Cor.6
[11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Heb.2
[11] For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Heb.10
[10] By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Jude.1
[1] Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

God Bless you,
Taken
Wow on Staley's video am going to put it here for people to see... again if you are not one to watch all slide video to 20 min.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow on Staley's video am going to put it here for people to see... again if you are not one to watch all slide video to 20 min.

Agree…wow!

Although he speaks rapidly, he is clear and concise point after point! He has other videos on his channel on a number of topics, also very good.
Thanks for posting…!!

God Bless you.

Glory to God,
Taken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 Cities named Ninevah. And an 8th in Canada.

That video asked if this is a coincidence, something random?

Are you kidding me? lol. There is no such thing as co-incidences, only God-incidences!

And it centers on a town called ittle Egypt? Yeah, that's not God. Nothing to see here, mov along!

I also noticed that the center seems to be very close to the Mississippi River. Everyone and their mother has said that the US will be spilt in two from New Orleans to Canada. The US Navy which details their prediction showed it to be right in the Mississippi reiver area.
Could that be related? I dunno, maybe.

Maybe a big earthquake will hit on May 18th, 40 days after the eclipse and divide the US.
We'll need boats to go from one side to the other then. The US Navy seems to take this dividing of the US pretty seriously and they have seen it coming for quite awhile now.

I guess it wont be North vs South in this next civil war, huh? It'll be East vs West.
This is interesting stuff.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Nineveh fits cause we don't know our right hand from our left :(

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

an FYI Jim Staley is doing another as he has found more thur the Lord and putting it out for people to even send unsaved ones. I don't see it yet on his channel... he did this 4 days ago announcing it so I will be watching..

I don't see it posted yet let me know if you see it please.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

an FYI Jim Staley is doing another as he has found more thur the Lord and putting it out for people to even send unsaved ones. I don't see it yet on his channel... he did this 4 days ago announcing it so I will be watching..

I don't see it posted yet let me know if you see it please.

yep, it’ working.

This guy (Jim Staley)has multiple videos, with historical clarity. Reviewing one now that goes back to the Jacob & Esau feud which began in the womb….and continues to this day…with the Jewish, Christian, Islam angle….

I’ve see for some time the side-line freak show available in any US wal-mart store…
However…
With internet platforms widely available…and these people actually open their mouths and speak…Yipes…Unbelievable the utter nonsense and garbage they blabber…Weird.

Glory to God,
Taken

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yep, it’ working.

This guy (Jim Staley)has multiple videos, with historical clarity. Reviewing one now that goes back to the Jacob & Esau feud which began in the womb….and continues to this day…with the Jewish, Christian, Islam angle….

I’ve see for some time the side-line freak show available in any US wal-mart store…
However…
With internet platforms widely available…and these people actually open their mouths and speak…Yipes…Unbelievable the utter nonsense and garbage they blabber…Weird.

Glory to God,
Taken

Let me know if the video's are any good... haha we are on the same path checking... I went to his website passionfortruth.com and saw a video about the call of Manasseh and am watching it... as I had way back read a lot on this site but his article about the USA in prophecy so refreshing his site... USA in Bible prophecy anyway I wanted to see what Jim Staley had to say about Manasseh if he felt that was USA also.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me know if the video's are any good... haha we are on the same path checking... I went to his website passionfortruth.com and saw a video about the call of Manasseh and am watching it... as I had way back read a lot on this site but his article about the USA in prophecy so refreshing his site... USA in Bible prophecy anyway I wanted to see what Jim Staley had to say about Manasseh if he felt that was USA also.

People largely focus on Political world governance….and the instigation of wars over land, assets and goods and have for years sort of upheld Christianity as gaining world prominence and side-lined “popes” as the evil religious side-kick.
Not giving “popes” a kudos pass, nor any “kings” that have had famous world ruling power…
Am noting…Islam has been growing and has surpassed Christianity in world dominance…
Largely, firstly spread to Africa and in more recent decades Europe and North America at alarming rates.

While SOME will say, (to appease concern)…Christianity and Islam share the SAME God…it’a a misconception of the TRUTH.

Same God?
Yes
Same Prophet?
No
One Prophet to Serve God for Goodness?
Yes
One Prophet to Serve God for Evil?
Yes

God created Good and Evil…to serve Him.
Every man has to decide and choose his own standing…with or without God.

Evil is upon the Earth and escalating, (at in your face), undeniable…
Creepy, Scary and yet surreal watching Prophecy unfold.

God Bless You,

Glory to God,
Taken

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People largely focus on Political world governance….and the instigation of wars over land, assets and goods and have for years sort of upheld Christianity as gaining world prominence and side-lined “popes” as the evil religious side-kick.
Not giving “popes” a kudos pass, nor any “kings” that have had famous world ruling power…
Am noting…Islam has been growing and has surpassed Christianity in world dominance…
Largely, firstly spread to Africa and in more recent decades Europe and North America at alarming rates.

While SOME will say, (to appease concern)…Christianity and Islam share the SAME God…it’a a misconception of the TRUTH.

Same God?
Yes
Same Prophet?
No
One Prophet to Serve God for Goodness?
Yes
One Prophet to Serve God for Evil?
Yes

God created Good and Evil…to serve Him.
Every man has to decide and choose his own standing…with or without God.

Evil is upon the Earth and escalating, (at in your face), undeniable…
Creepy, Scary and yet surreal watching Prophecy unfold.

God Bless You,

Glory to God,
Taken

Did you notice the news on it with some states calling out national guard Link and other states warning people in these areas to prep with food and gas warning their people Link

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you notice the news on it with some states calling out national guard Link and other states warning people in these areas to prep with food and gas warning their people Link

I don’t watch tv, so, didn’t hear that news. Eastern hemisphere had a full (blood moon) lunar eclipse the 24th…. Scripture says signs will be in the skies.Have seen lately about a very large star (actually a “shoulder” in the Orion constellation.) they are watching it and noticing changes, pre-wondering if it will become a “super-nova”, aka, break apart, send parts/gases flying into atmosphere. And US fault lines have some weird activity going on….Food and Water on-hand always good idea, when weather can change quickly.
Los A, just recently had bizarre flooding, and heard NY and Jersey are flooding.
God said in the First great Trib, He would destroy this World with the Earth…and did…
And the Second and Last great Trib, has many parallels to the First.

God Bless you,
Taken