April 8th Eclipse passes over 7 cities named Nineveh in USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great experience to witness history.

Witness history? An eclipse is a total non event. Just watch an eclipse on youtube or something.

It's much more exciting when the local burger joint puts their double cheeseburger combo meals on sale!

Nobody gets anything out of the moon covering the sun for a few moments. It's no big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-read the posts. The eclipse was a historical event. For some reason, you are denying this basic fact.

It's an event alright, but one that is meaningless.

People are so easily distracted and amused these days by things that don't matter

The Creator is impressive, not the created.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I figured at least one person would flip their lid over the solar eclipse. :fearscream:
There is a technology called voice-to-skull (V2k) or "voice of god" technology ...where they can send messages to the brain in a way that a person/victim believes they are hearing God tell them to do things. It is a mind control technique. It's very important for people to get to know God and His Word so they can discern His voice.

Reactions: Cyd and mailmandan

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a technology called voice-to-skull (V2k) or "voice of god" technology ...where they can send messages to the brain in a way that a person/victim believes they are hearing God tell them to do things. It is a mind control technique. It's very important for people to get to know God and His Word so they can discern His voice.
This is also much like schizophrenia, a disorder where you hear voices, many times, telling you to do things, or just saying things. One of the patients I was room=mated with in the mental hospital, swore that her doctor had put speakers. in her ears for him to talk to her. She was going to become a nurse , and the disorder showed up. She was unable to finish :(Once, the voice told her to kill herself, and she called 911. I was so proud of her. That had to have been horrible to go through.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is also much like schizophrenia, a disorder where you hear voices, many times, telling you to do things, or just saying things. One of the patients I was room=mated with in the mental hospital, swore that her doctor had put speakers. in her ears for him to talk to her. She was going to become a nurse , and the disorder showed up. She was unable to finish :(Once, the voice told her to kill herself, and she called 911. I was so proud of her. That had to have been horrible to go through.
Yes my sister in law paranoid schizophrenia - what the voices say to her are horrible - she tried to jump from a high rise block of flats once, my mum in law forget something and returned to the flat just in time. She also put a cat in the microwave, thankfully didn’t have time to switch it on and also tried to set my other sister in law alight - she is partially sectioned now - I see her every other week now that I am retired. She has lost so much x
Full moon often makes people do weird things and react as well, we always knew when it was a full moon on the dementia floor in the care home.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's an event alright, but one that is meaningless.

People are so easily distracted and amused these days by things that don't matter

The Creator is impressive, not the created.
I totally disagree except for the Creator being impressive. For some reason, you are deny the fact that God's creation is impressive AND people rightly take meaning in his Creation as Psalm 19 commands us.

Modern days prophets says the eclipse is a divine sign. Perhaps the interest in the eclipse and the support of what divine sign this omen portends will being people to God. That is the exact opposite of meaningless. The EXACT opposite.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once, the voice told her to kill herself, and she called 911. I was so proud of her.

I would have been proud of he is she called Jesus Christ instead of 911

The people at 911 are just going to put her in a funny farm where they will pump her fulls of drugs which will end up making her more crazy!

911 might be OK if you get hurt physically, but in this case it was the wrong call to make since they will arrange for her to become worse off than she was originally.

Yes my sister in law paranoid schizophrenia - what the voices say to her are horrible

Those are demons that need to be cast out and she needs to submit herself unto the Lord to remain free

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do any or all of the Internet prophets of doom feel silly yet?
I didn't know a prophet that talked doom for eclipse day did you.. who was it? I watch several sites just curious who you are talking about.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know a prophet that talked doom for eclipse day did you..

There sure were a lot of false prophets claiming Trump was going to win in 2020.

Once someone makes a prediction and it does not come true, that shows they aren't hearing from the Lord which makes them a false prophet

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There sure were a lot of false prophets claiming Trump was going to win in 2020.

Once someone makes a prediction and it does not come true, that shows they aren't hearing from the Lord which makes them a false prophet

So if the prophet said yes Trump would be president again... and Trump gets elected now, were they wrong? Should they have said he would beat Biden and that is who it is against again... and Trump wins were they wrong? It would take more than that to say they were wrong.. we shall see who runs and who wins.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if the prophet said yes Trump would be president again... and Trump gets elected now, were they wrong?

That's not what they were saying at all.

They were claiming God told them Trump would win the 2020 election and he did not.

None of them said the dems would cheat and cause Trump to lose the election.

No, they all said straight up that Trump would win a second term.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if the prophet said yes Trump would be president again... and Trump gets elected now, were they wrong? Should they have said he would beat Biden and that is who it is against again... and Trump wins were they wrong? It would take more than that to say they were wrong.. we shall see who runs and who wins.
Dozens, if not more self-proclaimed "prophets" said Trump would be president in the last election.....then changed their tunes after he wasn't installed into the WH.