April 8th Eclipse passes over 7 cities named Nineveh in USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No clue what schools are doing. I don’t have kids in school, watch TV or subscribe to a newspaper. Have you ever been to the US?

Glory to God,
Taken
Probably a nothing burger. If something were going to happen the powers at be wouldn't spare the children.

Reactions: Wrangler

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word of God came to Jonah--- “Go immediately to Nineveh, that large capital city, and announce judgment against its people because their wickedness has come to my attention.”

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t watch tv, so, didn’t hear that news. Eastern hemisphere had a full (blood moon) lunar eclipse the 24th…. Scripture says signs will be in the skies.Have seen lately about a very large star (actually a “shoulder” in the Orion constellation.) they are watching it and noticing changes, pre-wondering if it will become a “super-nova”, aka, break apart, send parts/gases flying into atmosphere. And US fault lines have some weird activity going on….Food and Water on-hand always good idea, when weather can change quickly.
Los A, just recently had bizarre flooding, and heard NY and Jersey are flooding.
God said in the First great Trib, He would destroy this World with the Earth…and did…
And the Second and Last great Trib, has many parallels to the First.

God Bless you,
Taken

I am like you, I get most everything online re the happenings and I watch these areas also hahaha to me it is all things in watching.

Reactions: Taken

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
1711491933109.png

This is historic. The eclipse passes through three countries. Canada, the U. S, and Mexico.

I'm sure I'll catch this on YouTube.

Attachments

• 1711491876783.png
    1711491876783.png
    286.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: mailmandan

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 1812 a very similar eclipse, as the current one was followed by one of the biggest earthquakes in the USA three months later.
Biblical speaking throughout history Eclipse were looked at as a warning as in Jonah. There is 40 days to Pentecost, which rumors are flying there will be either a rapture, or Jesus will return. I’m here to say I don’t believe either one will happen. We were told the antichrist will come first so I expect him (not Jesus.).
My understanding that this Pentecost, God will remove the Holy Spirit that he gave us the first one

there is also a comet to follow by known as the Devils comet during the eclipse

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 1812 a very similar eclipse, as the current one was followed by one of the biggest earthquakes in the USA three months later.
Biblical speaking throughout history Eclipse were looked at as a warning as in Jonah. There is 40 days to Pentecost, which rumors are flying there will be either a rapture, or Jesus will return. I’m here to say I don’t believe either one will happen. We were told the antichrist will come first so I expect him (not Jesus.).
My understanding that this Pentecost, God will remove the Holy Spirit that he gave us the first one

there is also a comet to follow by known as the Devils comet during the eclipse

I have never heard any teaching about the Holy Spirit being removed do you see such a thing in scripture? Am I missing something? Yes I knew about the comet. Now there is more with someone posting about 3 rockets being shot and CERN. Let me know on your understanding of the Holy Spirit being removed.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never heard any teaching about the Holy Spirit being removed do you see such a thing in scripture? Am I missing something? Yes I knew about the comet. Now there is more with someone posting about 3 rockets being shot and CERN. Let me know on your understanding of the Holy Spirit being removed.
Yes, God said in the Bible he is going to remove his hand and allow delusion to run rapid

We are all brothers and sisters here we all plan to spend eternity in heaven I approach everybody from that concept. I’m just here to tell you what I think nobody but God knows what’s really gonna happen

If needed I’ll dig up some scriptures. I didn’t get the bed to 3 AM lol so I’m a little tired for a 70-year-old man. However there’s many verses in the Bible that implied that.
He will allow people to have their delusions. I think that pretty much sums it up.

Now that I have said that let’s keep an eye on March 18 Pentecost and let’s see if there’s any change in human behavior. I approach the Bible like a detective, and I always say prove it.
Time will tell who is right or wrong

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was out delivering mail during the 2017 eclipse and took these pictures. It got dark enough for the street lights to come on.

1000006110.jpg
1000006109.jpg

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken If you get a chance take a listen to this one... different things brought up said there are actually 11 Nineveh's have to do some more checking hahaha

Let me know your thoughts, now he brings up the Muslim's in this also

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken If you get a chance take a listen to this one... different things brought up said there are actually 11 Nineveh's have to do some more checking hahaha

Let me know your thoughts, now he brings up the Muslim's in this also
Cyd
Thank you for asking me my thoughts that is the way I thought a conversation is supposed to be and you did just great

After listening to the video, I would say he is very much in line what I see, including Islam. I would like to add more to it that I don’t see anybody else talking about. He spoke about the sign of Jonah
If you read in the verses, it says they had 40 days to repent not seven years

Why do I think that’s important? Because you remember when Trump said we’re going to go with the vaccine to ( operation, warp speed )
That tells me the seven years has been sped up for the sake of the elect. Otherwise they would be fooled by the antichrist. Look at it this way seven years from now. What will the world look like after a World War II and a Civil War in the United States because nobody’s gonna get together. They say is the antichrist, but also that the antichrist is going to be charismatic and that is not Trump
Do I think Trump is the antichrist? No because he’s not supernatural and he’s not a churab or should we say the angel of light that Satan will be playing

But what is more coincidental is the next day after the eclipse is Passover

40 days from Passover is Pentecost

Is there a meaning in the fact that 40 days leads to Pentecost?
Ha ha I believe it is the clock starting and it’s not gonna be seven years. It’s coming faster than that.

Reactions: Cyd

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cyd
Thank you for asking me my thoughts that is the way I thought a conversation is supposed to be and you did just great

After listening to the video, I would say he is very much in line what I see, including Islam. I would like to add more to it that I don’t see anybody else talking about. He spoke about the sign of Jonah
If you read in the verses, it says they had 40 days to repent not seven years

Why do I think that’s important? Because you remember when Trump said we’re going to go with the vaccine to ( operation, warp speed )
That tells me the seven years has been sped up for the sake of the elect. Otherwise they would be fooled by the antichrist. Look at it this way seven years from now. What will the world look like after a World War II and a Civil War in the United States because nobody’s gonna get together. They say is the antichrist, but also that the antichrist is going to be charismatic and that is not Trump
Do I think Trump is the antichrist? No because he’s not supernatural and he’s not a churab or should we say the angel of light that Satan will be playing

But what is more coincidental is the next day after the eclipse is Passover

40 days from Passover is Pentecost

Is there a meaning in the fact that 40 days leads to Pentecost?
Ha ha I believe it is the clock starting and it’s not gonna be seven years. It’s coming faster than that.
Thanks for viewing the video, I just found one about CERN and what is coming and where they are located... names wow haha I am following your thread also just stay more silent as I had this one already started.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for viewing the video, I just found one about CERN and what is coming and where they are located... names wow haha I am following your thread also just stay more silent as I had this one already started.

I’m going to come out with my own new post about UFOs you might want to take a look at

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually this is in the news but this youtube video is really good by a christian and points out even more interesting things biblically. Looking at 3 different eclipses. If you are not one that wants to listen to it all... slide it too 11 min to see letter over USA.

Signs from heaven?
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! We're all gonna die!!!

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Reports are now saying the eclipse map trajectory is in error. Scientists don't know the suns actual diameter, so mapping the full path is an inexactitude.

• Wow
Reactions: mailmandan

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reports are now saying the eclipse map trajectory is in error. Scientists don't know the suns actual diameter, so mapping the full path is an inexactitude.
Just a little strange for me is why is Texas shutting down all trucks on the freeways on that day. this is an eclipse and trucks have headlights
Also, Texas is reminding everybody to have two weeks worth of food and water

Many people are saying because there’s going to be crowds going down there, but I have no desire and I’ve been a Christian for 50 years. so what is the hype. 2017 nobody showed up

I don’t think anything‘s going to happen on that particular day, but I’ll give it 40 days according to the prophecy of Jonah

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Just a little strange for me is why is Texas shutting down all trucks on the freeways on that day. this is an eclipse and trucks have headlights
Also, Texas is reminding everybody to have two weeks worth of food and water

Many people are saying because there’s going to be crowds going down there, but I have no desire and I’ve been a Christian for 50 years. so what is the hype. 2017 nobody showed up

I don’t think anything‘s going to happen on that particular day, but I’ll give it 40 days according to the prophecy of Jonah
I don't know why Texas would respond in this way.

If the eclipse were happening across Europe maybe it would be a precaution.

Trucks in certain areas in daylight hours are at risk of being mobbed and boarded by illegal immigrants looking to hide in the trailers.

They cut small trees, roll large rocks, any encumbrance they can manipulate onto highway systems so to stop big rigs.

If it were a day of round the clock darkness due to an eclipse here, I could see shutdown of tractor-trailer traffic.

Unless, that's happening in Texas now too and it is underreported.

As to the provisioning for an extended period, maybe they think the grid could be impacted?