April's Virtual Thanksgiving Dinner

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of my brothers and sisters on here! Be grateful, be joyful!
In Him,
nancy

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay everybody first of all I just wanted to say that I sure hope you enjoyed the parade, and second of all be prepared to write what you're thankful for and share your favorite Bible verses for Thanksgiving around six pm et tonight with our virtual Thanksgiving dinner!! :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also just so everyone knows I am currently watching Free Birds part of my official Thanksgiving countdown so you guys can watch too if you want to. :)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uggghhhh
After cooking non-stop for two days and got started really early this morning...

Then we all say down and started eating.
I blessed the food first.

Now I gotta talk to Jesus about some forgiveness I'm in need of for the sin of gluttony.

I'm planning on eating both pumpkin and pecan pie.

But yawl carry on.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys I apologize for being a bit late but my own dinner ran late. So,.. here's our virtual meal. :D I will also post the prayer that we said tonight for grace. :) "Come Lord Jesus be our guest and let thy gifts to us be blessed amen." (I think that's it anyways. XD)

7667aee074fc4619a83c89ccced65b4f.jpg

7ef25b1f-edde-4d0f-826b-a6c0449919d9.jpg

2-760-Corn.jpg

1382540649785.jpeg

pumpkin pie.jpg

Reactions: JohnDB

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now before I say what I'm thankful for and my favorite Bible verse we have some music and the true story of Thanksgiving that @JohnDB posted. :)

Reactions: JohnDB

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Chronicles 16:34

"Give thanks to the Lord, For He is good. His love endures forever."

This year through all of the negative aspects of 2020 I am thankful that I'm still alive and in good health. Although I won't be able to be there in person with the rest of the family for Thanksgiving this year, I am thankful that I still have them and that I got to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving dinner with my parents tonight. I am thankful that this horrible year is almost over and hoping and praying for a better one next year. I am thankful for the ways that I'm able to spend being busy (especially geocaching) despite the pandemic, all my friends, and the fact that so far we've been able to remain united as a country. Finally, last but certainly not least I am thankful that through all of our ups and downs that I have a really good relationship with somebody that I want to eventually spend the rest of my life with. :)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our electricity went out for a time and my wife had to rush the turkey to her mom's to finish cooking. :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our electricity went out for a time and my wife had to rush the turkey to her mom's to finish cooking. :(

Sorry to hear that, but at least be thankful that she was able to do that. :) (Btw, I wasn't laughing at my selected prayer for the record,.. I was laughing because my memory sucks sometimes lol but I do believe that I got it right. :D)