Are All People Children of God? Q - V

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would suggest that considering my view of that hell has been done away with, Satan has been done away with, the white throne judgement has happened, and return of Christ has already happened.

That people unbeliever - or believer are all going to be resurrected again by the Lord God Almighty and that - People will receive their just rewarded spiritual body given by God.

Now today there are most certainly benefits of having Christ Jesus in your life - Eternal - Age-during life is one of those benefits ; without Christ Jesus in your life - you would not have the benefit of Age-during life with Christ Jesus or the indwelling of the holy spirit.

Though people will still be rewarded a spiritual body some may be outside of the Heavenly JErusalem - Described in Revelation 22; and Some will be inside of the Heavenly Jerusalem - what the spiritual bodies look like for the unbeliever or believer I have no idea.

No one can say.

are you trying to create some new religion out of a miss skew of scripture? it seems you're trying to make something that all would want to hear. which by default isn't the truth.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is all for the love of God, and the Love of Others, and if people do not like or desire to listen they do not have to friend.

It is all for the glory of God and encouraging others in their faith and in hopes of having understanding. You know in this life God's grace is sufficient enough for me myself and if anything is miskewed well do not trust me; but trust God; for your salvation depends on you and your relationship by the blood shed and raising again of Christ Jesus alone my friend!~ Take care DPMartin ;

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its encouraged to anyone that they should test anything said by me by the scriptures. :)
It all sounds like good news to me @MatthewG

I’ve heard all the bad news on here for years now, about how god will come and mass murder the entire generation that worships the beast, but of course first he’ll return and remove all the alleged good people to a safe place. Then he’ll return again.
All the while, He promises He’ll never leave or forsake.

So where did He go, If He’s the liar some claim He is?