Are All People Children of God? Q - V

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a short video to my own understanding of this question.
It also involves how God is not a respecter of persons - and that He rewards unbelievers - and believers alike - along with that God is the Saviour of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL men - Especially those who believe.

Then break it down of what happens to a believer. Which many of you already know either way it goes and that it is not actually our - faith that saves us - is Jesus Christ who saves us.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a short video to my own understanding of this question.
It also involves how God is not a respecter of persons - and that He rewards unbelievers - and believers alike - along with that God is the Saviour of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL men - Especially those who believe.

Then break it down of what happens to a believer. Which many of you already know either way it goes and that it is not actually our - faith that saves us - is Jesus Christ who saves us.
Are you suggesting eternal life outside of Jesus Christ?

Much love!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would suggest that considering my view of that hell has been done away with, Satan has been done away with, the white throne judgement has happened, and return of Christ has already happened.

That people unbeliever - or believer are all going to be resurrected again by the Lord God Almighty and that - People will receive their just rewarded spiritual body given by God.

Now today there are most certainly benefits of having Christ Jesus in your life - Eternal - Age-during life is one of those benefits ; without Christ Jesus in your life - you would not have the benefit of Age-during life with Christ Jesus or the indwelling of the holy spirit.

Though people will still be rewarded a spiritual body some may be outside of the Heavenly JErusalem - Described in Revelation 22; and Some will be inside of the Heavenly Jerusalem - what the spiritual bodies look like for the unbeliever or believer I have no idea.

No one can say.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would suggest that considering my view of that hell has been done away with, Satan has been done away with, the white throne judgement has happened, and return of Christ has already happened.

Seriously??

Am I understanding you correctly?

Hell remains until cast into the lake of fire. You are thinking that's already been done? Satan already cast into the lake of fire?

Much love!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe that is all answered in post #6. Thank you for your question.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe that is all answered in post #6. Thank you for your question.
You've stated some ideas, but I don't know why you would think these things. For myself, I don't.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's start here.

When?

Much love!
Christendom has many problems . JESUS IS A COMING FOLKS and unto those who LOOK FOR HIM
are waiting for HIM , shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation .
The second coming is REAL and it has not yet happened . As i am sure you agree my friend .
Folks are tanking after many fables these days . But the lambs , WE shall WAIT UPON THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all God's Creation....we are NOT all God’s Children.....one must be a Believer in the Gospel Of Jesus Christ to be a “ Child”......
SOUND IT OUT TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH . To be a child of GOD , to be truly saved , YE MUST MUST MUST , BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
All else is vain and comes of satan . And let no lamb buy the all inclusive lie .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe when Jesus Christ was going around preaching and that people were to repent to be saved ; they were going to be saved from the upcoming destruction of Jerusalem; also the upcoming destruction of death, along with being saved from being separated from God in the place of the covering of the dead where the people in Paradise and the people in the Prison part had no spiritual body yet.

They were as just an collection of Souls all the way from Adam up to the coming of Christ, who came and died on the cross and was buried into the heart of the earth and was Raised again. Afterwards the Apostle continued on preaching and teaching that to be saved such as an example - Romans 10:9-11? Is it? ; To be saved was to be saved from the wrath of God that was coming which was to the chosen people of Israel at that time and in that Age ; because there were two ages ; the one age they lived in which they knew and understood; and an Age to come.

That to come Age was going to be the new Age in where the Kingdom of God was going to Reign onwards forever; and all the people in the covered place from the dead were going to be coming out of - hell - paradise and the prison part of - Sheol. In which they were going to receive spiritual bodies an either go be with God; or be given a spiritual body which was lesser than those who made the choice to accept faith on the blood shed of the Lord Jesus Christ, who died, was buried and was risen again.

That is my synopsis and believe that Christ Jesus has returned and lives in us now spiritually by and through the Spirit of Christ with-in us, and that is all that can be said for right now, @marks.

I have decided to go ahead and done move pass the beliefs of futurism because to me it seems the scriptures were only applicable to them then, and the destruction that was come to predicated only to them then while they were being preached to turn towards God to be saved -> from the destruction.

To me Jesus Christ has already paid for the sins of all of the world; but they who rise up with him and walk with him now in this life have a clean slate as those who reject or dismiss God at all are all saved by and through Grace; they just do not have a clean slate as being resurrected again with Christ rising to the newness of life by and through walking by the spirit of Christ that is waiting to be accepted by anyone whom hears the Good news message of Christ.

If anyone desire to know more about what the afterlife looks like a good starting point would be 1 Corinthians 15; and looking at what the Apostle Paul has spoken about the Facts of the resurrection of Christ Jesus; which pertains to the Christians future; and also believe that Christ Jesus is still returned and is with us now... because He lives inside of me and that is all that is known from scripture itself; and do not believe that Jesus Christ had lied what he had told the Disciples about that generation shall not pass away unto all these things come to fruition.

Which many people still today doubt.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard someone once before tell me; that the Lord Jesus Christ did come back; God resurrected him from the dead didn't He; He came the first time through the birth, the second time coming back from the dead by God Himself.

No judgement here from me myself;

The love of God is powerful. You guys take care.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is my synopsis and believe that Christ Jesus has returned and lives in us now spiritually by and through the Spirit of Christ with-in us, and that is all that can be said for right now, @marks.

Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Matthew 24:27-31 KJV
27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28) For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Zechariah 14:3-4 KJV
3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

I think there is more to come . . .

Much love!

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. If you believe so that is totally your right to do so; just know; that I only have hope in the resurrection and having a love for God, and love for others. And I will forever at this point will believe everything has been completed even standing before God Himself; in pointing to His Son Jesus Christ whom did everything for all people; in paying for their sins and even mine and being thankful for the Life in which He had allowed me to experience from being born again. @marks. You take care sir.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that generation shall not pass away
"This generation", the Jews. Jesus had just finished prophesying that they would be afflict beyond anything ever, and that no one on earth would survive if Jesus didn't cut short that time of affliction. He promised that for the sake for the "chosen", He would stop it. And then He promised this generation would not pass until all these things be fulfilled.

The word "genea", "generate", as in cause to be, refers to those born at the same time, ie Gen X, or, those alive in a certain time, this generation, or, those alive of a certain line of people, this people.

Much love!

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"This generation", the Jews. Jesus had just finished prophesying that they would be afflict beyond anything ever, and that no one on earth would survive if Jesus didn't cut short that time of affliction. He promised that for the sake for the "chosen", He would stop it. And then He promised this generation would not pass until all these things be fulfilled.

The word "genea", "generate", as in cause to be, refers to those born at the same time, ie Gen X, or, those alive in a certain time, this generation, or, those alive of a certain line of people, this people.

Much love!

Your eternal salvation is resting upon the Lord Jesus Christ - nothing more.

If you believe that you are one of the chosen that is going to see the return of the Lord Jesus Christ so be it. No judgement here from me truly; your eternal salvation is between you and God and your received faith in which you live your life based on the spirit of Christ with-in you.

One day hope to be able to articulate the Revelation itself.

There is a lot of history out there; and even early church fathers that believe that Jesus Christ did return in 70 ad, but you have to make your own walk with God and the faith which is given from God in this life as you live it, thank you for your kindness and you have a great day sir because there is nothing more can say other than have the desire to Love God, and Love Others, in acceptance of what God through the Lord Jesus Christ had done for the entire cosmos.

Reactions: marks