Are all sins forgiven, adultery or witchcraft or alcoholism or homosexuality?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The passage says no such thing.

You add that to the scripture.

Don’t do that.
“the vomit of sin they return to is trying to be justified by their own righteousness of the flesh.” I was responding to the “vomit of sin” post. I don’t see how that is adding to it by considering what “the vomit” is that they return to.

Ezekiel 36:16-17 The word of the LORD came to me: [17] "Son of man, when the house of Israel lived in their own land, they defiled it by their ways and their deeds. Their ways before me were like the uncleanness of a woman in her menstrual impurity.

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Proverbs 26:11-12 As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool returns to his folly. [12] See you a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

what is the vomit they return to. What is their folly? What is a man wise in his own conceit which is worse off than a fool that returns to his folly? We say it is they’re returning to their failure of beating that addiction. Or their failure to overcome that one thing they just can’t get right. But what if the vomit they return to is “all our righteousness” instead of Philippians 3:9 to be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

You said I added to …but I’m only suggesting Paul may have said to return to his own righteous which of the law was to return to his own vomit.. and that he didn’t want to return to his own vomit. 2 Peter 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me ask a question to those posting How Secure are you in your salvation ?..
TIS IN JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
not in budda , atheist , muhammed or any other .
not in another jesus , another gospel and another love .
IN JESUS CHRIST , aka the biblical one , the GOD who inspired the truth IN SCRIPTURE .
all else , to trust in anything else , is like a man trusting in winds of vainity . AND there be many who are doing just that .
DO be encouraged my dear friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry thats not what i asked .. %90 of the world will agree with your post
Almost one hundred percent of the world as well as almost all of christendom will NOT believe what i just wrote .
IF i explain it in full . You see i said JESUS CHRIST , not jesus christ .
If you would like the answer to that my friend , DO FEEL free to ask . But allow me some parting words first .
First take note the words will be spelled the same , but as JESUS CHRIST and jesus christ they will not be quite the same .
ONE will be capitlized the other will not be . DARN GOOD REASON FOR IT TOO .
LOVE love
FREEDOM freedom
UNITY unity
GOD god
GETTING THE PICTURE YET . if not just remember satan can quote things verbatum , but dont believe his verision
OF WHICH MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY NOW DO .
be blessed now . HOPE that helps . FEEL free to ask me anything you want too . MOST HAPPILY i will answer .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Sometimes folks might be fearful to correct…”
It blows my mind that Paul didn’t use his knowledge to destroy a brother who is weak. Why didn’t Paul correct…and assert “I’m telling you now that you are wrong?” or did Paul correct in saying if I destroy a child for whom Christ died, then I sin against Christ being a transgressor against my own body. It could appear Paul is condoning “a lack of knowledge” and “weakness”…which I feel you always point out I have “a lack of knowledge” and “weakness”…but instead (Imo) Paul shows restraint within himself to not use his knowledge to destroy another.

Do you mean in malice be childlike…but in knowledge be a man?

You say I think too much I have learned a lesson from scrabble. The rules are there. They are simple yea? But with my mom surprisingly that the one rule she couldn’t grasp is taking turns. We had to suspend that rule and our no longer taking turns but instead building words together. She would even ask me if I had a “t” or an “I” and we traded letters. But then my granddaughter who is six understands “turn taking” but not the crossword puzzle style. While with her, we have to suspend building off the crossword and let her little Six year old mind place her words wherever she chooses, regardless of if they connect or not. If we remained strict to the rules…then neither would be able to participate. Point is…I learned in this “adjustment” it is either “strict rules that exclude others from participating” or “suspending” and “adjustments” that allows them to participate ….to me this is what Paul was talking about with the weak brother.
if we are unwilling to give any grace for our strict rules then we may miss out on love. If I’m being honest …and maybe I’m wrong…I don’t think you like me much. I always get a backlash when we interact as if the way I come at the board doesn’t follow the strict rules and because of that..I’m not fit yet to participate. Maybe I’m wrong. I keep getting that I lack knowledge or I’m weak…if that true then as you say I can see why you say “I fear for them”…
Lets get dug in the bible again . Be encouraged .

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost one hundred percent of the world as well as almost all of christendom will NOT believe what i just wrote .
IF i explain it in full . You see i said JESUS CHRIST , not jesus christ .
If you would like the answer to that my friend , DO FEEL free to ask . But allow me some parting words first .
First take note the words will be spelled the same , but as JESUS CHRIST and jesus christ they will not be quite the same .
ONE will be capitlized the other will not be . DARN GOOD REASON FOR IT TOO .
LOVE love
FREEDOM freedom
UNITY unity
GOD god
GETTING THE PICTURE YET . if not just remember satan can quote things verbatum , but dont believe his verision
OF WHICH MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY NOW DO .
be blessed now . HOPE that helps . FEEL free to ask me anything you want too . MOST HAPPILY i will answer o

lol i did how secure are you in your salvation? CAPS tells me nothing rita said As a Born Again..I’m secure in Christ...the Holy Spirit/testifies with our spirit all day every day that we are children of God...from day one! just a example many out there feel if they mess up its the end no more chances . its not Trick question

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol i did how secure are you in your salvation? CAPS tells me nothing rita said As a Born Again..I’m secure in Christ...the Holy Spirit/testifies with our spirit all day every day that we are children of God...from day one! just a example many out there feel if they mess up its the end no more chances . its not Trick question
BORN again born again . Keep wondering why one is captilzed and the other is not .
but allow me some parting words .
I have seen many , as i once was , who can make claims to KNOW JESUS CHRIST and yet know only jesus christ
to KNOW LOVE and yet know only love .
Have you figured it out yet . THE DEVIL can quoate scripture . THE DEVIL can USE the name of JESUS CHRIST
and yet presents another jesus
THE DEVIL can say GOD IS LOVE and yet , oh YES and yet can preach another version OF ANY WORD to seduce
those who love the flesh . IT BE BIBLE TIME . Oh i know this deeply angers folks . HOW I know it makes their anger towards me boil
as i expose their error . BUT remember i never thought nor claimed i was better than any .
CHRISTENDOM aint just being decieved , HELL its been decieved . the religoins and all of humanity
are and will soon unite as one under what they believe to be love and or GOD . SORRY most folks are gonna buy it .
WISH TO GOD they had not . But i must do as i must do and no matter the cost i shall expose it and point only
TO CHRIST JESUS . OH yeah the devil can convince folks they are born again , YET THEY ARE NOT BORN AGAIN .
the reason the words are capitlized and others not , IS CAUSE ONE VERSION is OF GOD the other of the devil .
Folks gonna hate on people like me . HECK i was born again to be hated by any and by all who reject JESUS CHRIST and the bible .
Once i was born and the world did love me and i the world , embracing sin , embracing another jesus i once did .
TO HELL with that old mindset and old man . I had rather be hated by ALL and yet have JESUS CHRIST
than to be loved of ALL and yet have delusion

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree @amigo de christo

Many many lay claim to being pure, holy & righteous all the while walking & talking in their carnal selves, but oh oopsie !

Some only have "catch phrases" without truly knowing and being " IN CHRIST"!
Yet they are able to deceive those without discernment of the Spirit in their mouthing of these catch phrases.
They have NOTHING further and cannot discuss spirituality, growth of a believer nor the power of the word beyond that phase.
Go beyond and challenge them and they desire not only your fall, but your death !

John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Many many lay claim to being pure, holy & righteous all the while walking & talking in their carnal selves, but oh oopsie !

Yet they are able to deceive those without discernment of the Spirit in their mouthing of these catch phrases.
They have NOTHING further and cannot discuss spirituality, growth of a believer nor the power of the word beyond that phase.
Go beyond and challenge them and they desire not only your fall, but your death !

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
joy: joy: joy: :Happy:joy:joy:joy:
March onwards in the glorious Lord . Times will continue to get only worse in this world .
The lambs have CHRIST and our hope is not in this world , BUT IN HE ALONE . Hit them trenches dear sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The wicked are rising as one now dear sister . They gonna do all to choke us out .
What i mean is i have seen this on other sites i have been on in times past .
They gonna ignore us in hopes we go away . USE that to our advantage and just keep pumping constant reminders
of biblical truth . REMEMBERING that many people on the internet CAN VIEW what we write . WE DO THIS for them .
Those who reject they reject , those who will hear will hear . But they gonna try and choke us out .
Many have done this to me before . They stop responding to any post or etc i make or do .
HECK , what they dont know or realize is < THIS WORKS HUGE to the advantage of GETTING TRUTH OUT .
cause as the people read what i say or write , THESE Just ignore it and thus , those who do read it
HAVE NO INTERRPUTOINS from these who always oppose the truth . JUST KEEP ON sounding out the truth .
JUST Keep on doing it . WE just never know who is reading these posts . WE DO IT FOR THOSE .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wicked are rising as one now dear sister . They gonna do all to choke us out .
What i mean is i have seen this on other sites i have been on in times past .
They gonna ignore us in hopes we go away . USE that to our advantage and just keep pumping constant reminders
of biblical truth . REMEMBERING that many people on the internet CAN VIEW what we write . WE DO THIS for them .
Those who reject they reject , those who will hear will hear . But they gonna try and choke us out .
Many have done this to me before . They stop responding to any post or etc i make or do .
HECK , what they dont know or realize is < THIS WORKS HUGE to the advantage of GETTING TRUTH OUT .
cause as the people read what i say or write , THESE Just ignore it and thus , those who do read it
HAVE NO INTERRPUTOINS from these who always oppose the truth . JUST KEEP ON sounding out the truth .
JUST Keep on doing it . WE just never know who is reading these posts . WE DO IT FOR THOSE .
It’s none of my business but personally I don’t think God wants any of His Children to be hated except for “they bear Fruit” in “when you are cursed and hated for His Namesake, I tell you to bless those who curse you and love those who hate you.” That you may bear fruit. If you are surrounded by adversaries isn’t that a good thing in opportunity to bear Fruit? But so often being hated is used as a badge of honour of how poor of the spirit others are and how blessed we are …when IF I read His word correctly, He says His Mercy is given to those who are poor in He loves not only those who love Him, but He also loves those who do not love Him. What is to consider yourselves blessed when reviled and hated? If not consider yourselves blessed with the opportunity to be as Christ in the world?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s none of my business but personally I don’t think God wants any of His Children to be hated except for “they bear Fruit” in “when you are cursed and hated for His Namesake, I tell you to bless those who curse you and love those who hate you.” That you may bear fruit. If you are surrounded by adversaries isn’t that a good thing in opportunity to bear Fruit? But so often being hated is used as a badge of honour of how poor of the spirit others are and how blessed we are …when IF I read His word correctly, He says His Mercy is given to those who are poor in He loves not only those who love Him, but He also loves those who do not love Him. What is to consider yourselves blessed when reviled and hated? If not consider yourselves blessed with the opportunity to be as Christ in the world?
LEAP for joy , happy are you , when ye are hated for my name sake . REJOICE when ye are hated , persecuted .
And forgive those who do persecute . Though my hearts weeps for christendom and the world when i see their rejected
of the truth , STILL i count it all honor to be persecuted for HIS sake .
my advice is simple . WE NEED to GET DUG again IN OUR BIBLE .