Are Hyper-dispensationalists right ??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Hyper-dispensationalism is heresy of the first order. ....
Hyper-dispensationalists are hardened and believe not. They speak evil of the Way of Christ.

Just like dp, you have no idea what you are talking about !

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
You have found a scheme that lines up hyper-dispensationalism with the truth?

Hi , and I did the OP , FIRST to show what most of them believe and to show that I am not a Hyper-dispensatioal ;

By the way , some refuse to take the Lord's supper of 1 Cor 11 and some to take it , as we had 28er in our assembly .

And you just reject them , BUT they are believers , but all should know what they believe and how to defeat that theology , just like your Covenant theology , dan p

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi , and I did the OP , FIRST to show what most of them believe and to show that I am not a Hyper-dispensatioal ;

By the way , some refuse to take the Lord's supper of 1 Cor 11 and some to take it , as we had 28er in our assembly .

And you just reject them , BUT they are believers , but all should know what they believe and how to defeat that theology , just like your Covenant theology , dan p

But your teaching is against the kingdom of God is it not? You claim it is for Jews only.

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US

Most hyper-dispensationalist HATE being called "hyper", but it is exactly what you are, only your theology has shredded scripture even further.

Your belief is that God's completed one gospel is not good enough for you. You are who Paul warned us about.

The only thing you have accomplished is to steal verses from where they shouldn't have been stolen from, put them all together, different than how God put them together, and now have created the gospel according to dan p.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Most hyper-dispensationalist HATE being called "hyper", but it is exactly what you are, only your theology has shredded scripture even further.

Your belief is that God's completed one gospel is not good enough for you. You are who Paul warned us about.

The only thing you have accomplished is to steal verses from where they shouldn't have been stolen from, put them all together, different than how God put them together, and now have created the gospel according to dan p.

Hi , and thanks for responding , even when your premise is wrong and have not proven that what I have written is false , so try again when you know something and read 2 Peter 3:16 , for it describes you to a T , and am AMUSED by you , and by the way Paul where is Paul warning you ? dan p

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Hi , and thanks for responding , even when your premise is wrong and have not proven that what I have written is false , so try again when you know something and read 2 Peter 3:16 , for it describes you to a T , and am AMUSED by you , and by the way Paul where is Paul warning you ? dan p

Galatians 1
[sup]6[/sup] I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, [sup]7[/sup] which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

Gospels? Not so. Gospel.

[sup]3[/sup] Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. [sup]4[/sup] For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

You should not be welcome in any place that calls itself christian.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Just goes to show us in how many ways the "crept in unawares" of Judaizers that Apostle Paul warned of will attempt in destroying The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Hyper-Dispensationalism is just one of them.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just goes to show us in how many ways the "crept in unawares" of Judaizers that Apostle Paul warned of will attempt in destroying The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Hyper-Dispensationalism is just one of them.

Yes! The "twist" has been a popular dance for a long time! ;)