Are Jews saved by Grace ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Hi to all , and some of us have shown the that Saul was the first one saved by Grace and most will never see or believe it ..

Where is a verse where Jews were saved by Grace ??

Were the 12 Apostles teaching Grace , and if so , where is that ILLUSIVE idea come from , when no verse is produced ?

Paul has written many verses that Prove that the message of Grace was COMMITTED to him only and try to say that the 12 also spoke of Grace , which is not even a stretch of anyone imagination and then say with proof that there is only one gospel , since there are 16 PLUS those in Hebrews 11 .

In Acts , the CONTEXT is Israel , like Acts 2:14 , 22 , 36 !!

In Acts 15:11 , and this is Peter says , " But we ( Jews ) believe that through the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ , we ( Jews ) shall be saved , even as the THEY ( the Gentiles ) .and I could write much more , but much to long .

I , believe that is why Paul writes in Gal 3:28 , that there is neither Jew nor Greek , neither bond or free , as we are all one in Christ .

Remember that the Jews were allset aside at the Cross and it is now the Dispensation of the Grace of God , that was HIDDEN in God , Col 1:25-26 .

dan p

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Hi to all , and some of us have shown the that Saul was the first one saved by Grace and most will never see or believe it ..

Were the 12 Apostles teaching Grace , and if so , where is that ILLUSIVE idea come from , when no verse is produced ?

Paul has written many verses that Prove that the message of Grace was COMMITTED to him only and try to say that the 12 also spoke of Grace , which is not even a stretch of anyone imagination and then say with proof that there is only one gospel , since there are 16 PLUS those in Hebrews 11 .

In Acts 15:11 , and this is Peter says , " But we ( Jews ) believe that through the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ , we ( Jews ) shall be saved , even as the THEY ( the Gentiles ) .and I could write much more , but much to long .

I , believe that is why Paul writes in Gal 3:28 , that there is neither Jew nor Greek , neither bond or free , as we are all one in Christ .

Remember that the Jews were allset aside at the Cross and it is now the Dispensation of the Grace of God , that was HIDDEN in God , Col 1:25-26 .

dan p

Hey Dan, so I don't misunderstand your post here, how are you using "dispensation" here? Is it meant as the act of dispensing or one of the various other definitions?

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Hey Dan, so I don't misunderstand your post here, how are you using "dispensation" here? Is it meant as the act of dispensing or one of the various other definitions?

Hi , and what I mean , is Acts 15:11 , is talking about future Jews in the Dispensation of the Grace of God of today , can be and will be saved by Grace also .

When Cornelius was saved in Acts 10 was he saved by Grace or was Cornelius saved by the Preaching of Repentance and Water Baptism , in verse 47 ??

Was , Cornelius Placed into the Body of Christ , that was NOT yet revealed ?

No , Cornelius then became a Jew !!!

dan p

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
The body of Christ is one more image for Israel, the saints, the bride...

It is already clear when Christ prays that those who follow him would be one with him and with the Father. One with him, his body, doing his works.

You work according to carnal reasoning, without eyes to see.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Grace is extended to all nations through faith and commitment to Christ. The Jews are not a subset of humanity but they are fellow men. In Christ there are no longer any differences between men of any type. This simple truth seems beyond the capability of some to grasp.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
The body of Christ is one more image for Israel, the saints, the bride...

It is already clear when Christ prays that those who follow him would be one with him and with the Father. One with him, his body, doing his works.

You work according to carnal reasoning, without eyes to see.

Hi , and where is a verse that says the Body of Christ is one more IMAGE for Israel , the saints , the Bride ??

dan p

Grace is extended to all nations through faith and commitment to Christ. The Jews are not a subset of humanity but they are fellow men. In Christ there are no longer any differences between men of any type. This simple truth seems beyond the capability of some to grasp.

Hi , and why did not the apostles commit themselves to FULFIILL Matt 28:19 and 20 , where verse 20 included the Law ??

dan p

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Dan how do you suppose that the Jews obtain salvation?

Hi , and for anyone to be saved today , Eph 2:8 , " for by Grace you are " having been saved " is this ONLY ONE GOSPEL that is relevant for today and Gal 3:28 rules today , and this is found ONLY in Paul's letters and never in the OT or i9n the Gospels , dan p

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi , and where is a verse that says the Body of Christ is one more IMAGE for Israel , the saints , the Bride ??

dan p

Hi , and why did not the apostles commit themselves to FULFIILL Matt 28:19 and 20 , where verse 20 included the Law ??

dan p

The law??? Where does your confusion come from? The commandments Of Jesus are binding on all who follow Him. The Apostles are among the first Christians. Other Christians followed....from all nations.

Reactions: dan p

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
The law??? Where does your confusion come from? The commandments Of Jesus are binding on all who follow Him. The Apostles are among the first Christians. Other Christians followed....from all nations.

Hi , and this is why most believers are confused ;

#1 , Where is that verse that command us as GENTILES to keep commandment ???

#2 , Where is a verse in the Gospels where the CHRISTIANS/CHRISTIANOS in used ??

I find it in Acts 11:26 , now you find one for me ?? dan p

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Hi , and for anyone to be saved today , Eph 2:8 , " for by Grace you are " having been saved " is this ONLY ONE GOSPEL that is relevant for today and Gal 3:28 rules today , and this is found ONLY in Paul's letters and never in the OT or i9n the Gospels , dan p

Let me rephrase my question, how do you suppose the Jews obtained salvation before Christ came?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi , and this is why most believers are confused ;

#1 , Where is that verse that command us as GENTILES to keep commandment ???

#2 , Where is a verse in the Gospels where the CHRISTIANS/CHRISTIANOS in used ??

I find it in Acts 11:26 , now you find one for me ?? dan p

You are not a Christian but a mocker.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are bakers saved by grace?

Are pickpockets saved by grace?

Are artists saved by grace?

Are janitors saved by grace?

Are broom-handle painters saved by grace?

Are cab drivers saved by grace?

Are Chinese cooks saved by grace?

Are Mongolian trapeze artists saved by grace?

(Please provide scripture references for each case! Thanks! :) )

dan p

If a Jew is called Grace, are they still under the law?

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Are bakers saved by grace?

Are pickpockets saved by grace?

Are artists saved by grace?

Are janitors saved by grace?

Are broom-handle painters saved by grace?

Are cab drivers saved by grace?

Are Chinese cooks saved by grace?

Are Mongolian trapeze artists saved by grace?

(Please provide scripture references for each case! Thanks! :) )

If a Jew is called Grace, are they still under the law?

Hi , and if an GENTILE or JEW becomes a new creature " in Christ " ALL Gentiles and Jews lose their IDENTITY and become members of His Body , Gal 3:28 ; Rom 10:12 ;Rom 12:5 ;

And Rom 7:4 ye also are become dead to the LAW by the Body of Christ , dan p

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Hi , and if an GENTILE or JEW becomes a new creature " in Christ " ALL Gentiles and Jews lose their IDENTITY and become members of His Body , Gal 3:28 ; Rom 10:12 ;Rom 12:5 ;

And Rom 7:4 ye also are become dead to the LAW by the Body of Christ , dan p

So the body is divided, brilliant! :rolleyes:

All in one body, some saved by law, some by grace, and the other 83 gospels that come with that. So much for Christ being the way.... According to you, he's the 'ways'!

Jesus according to dan p:

"I am the ways, the truths, and the lights, whoever comes to me.... Better pick the right gospel!"

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the body is divided, brilliant! :rolleyes:

All in one body, some saved by law, some by grace, and the other 83 gospels that come with that. So much for Christ being the way.... According to you, he's the 'ways'!

Jesus according to dan p:

"I am the ways, the truths, and the lights, whoever comes to me.... Better pick the right gospel!"

or the right pocket?

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
or the right pocket?

You're on a roll, Aspen!
smilie_girl_101.gif