Are people born gay?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some are. Matthew 19:

10 The disciples said to him [Jesus], “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”
This is the context: a man marrying a woman.

11 But he said to them, “Not everyone can receive this saying, but only those to whom it is given. 12a For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth
Some people are not interested in man-woman marriage due to genetic personal inclination. These include homosexuals and asexuals. Regardless, we all must be born again.

See also

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a relative who lived a gay lifestyle for MANY years. God pulled him from the fire. He even spoke openly against LGBTs! Gays have a choice. Heaven or Hell!

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some are. Matthew 19:

Some people are not interested in man-woman marriage due to genetic personal inclination. These include homosexuals and asexuals. Regardless, we all must be born again.

See also

No, I think people are born without sexual feeling. I think later we are tempted to be sexual. It's best to ignore that temptation till we marry, and the Lord said it was an abomination to marry someone of the same sex (Leviticus 18:22).

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some are. Matthew 19:

See also

These do not include homosexuals. It is one who either man made or by birth is incapable of having sex.

However In my NSHO I am becoming convinced that when God gives a nature over to darkness (Romans1) it may be possible that people can be born with a reprobate mind and have "gayness" hard wired. I cannot support this but itr may be possible.

Reactions: TonyChanYT