How to treat LGBTQ+?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some are, and some are not, like non-transgender people. I try not to over-generalize.

It's not over generalizing, all the transgenders are homosexual.

When a trans man becomes what he says, female, then He looks for a boyfriend because he is a girl. That's homosexual. I understand that some trans may not have come out of the closet all the way yet, but their gay.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also in Genesis after Adam and Eve fell, the Lord told Eve she will desire this from her husband... and it's been that way ever since where satan is always trying to get the women to want to take over and rule over men.

Lol! That's women all right. Feminists are even worse, Oh we dont need men haha! ...until they need a tire changed, lol. Who will build buildings and homes for them if not men?! Do women build bridges? No they burn them, Lol!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How to treat LGBTQ+?​

Treat 'em like a human being.

It does depend on are the gbtzl's repentant human beings? If they are not repentant or seeking God then I don't have to treat them nice. If their non-repentant and comfortable with that sinful lifestyle and not seeking God then they are lying from their first sentance.

These will surely betray you if you befriend them and it goes against common sense to be amicable with the enemy, so they are not welcome.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Define the two terms.

For what? Take it as I have written it. I', not about to get into the fine points of hmosexual justification where they twist definitions into something new. You're in college, right? So you know how to define them already. Transgender is homosexual, You know that in your heart.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what? Take it as I have written it. I', not about to get into the fine points of hmosexual justification where they twist definitions into something new. You're in college, right? So you know how to define them already. Transgender is homosexual, You know that in your heart.
Many of them are bisexual,

We have a trans working for us, he is male, getting ready to be surgical, changed to a female. He is engaged to a biological female. But they also have a another male sex partner..

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many of them are bisexual,

We have a trans working for us, he is male, getting ready to be surgical, changed to a female. He is engaged to a biological female. But they also have a another male sex partner..

Bisexuals are homosexual too. They all are every one of the gbtz+ letters that they use is irrevelant, they are ALL homosexual. All those letters mean is, oh I'm one of the good ones, I'm not like the bad ones. To break down peoples thinking with distraction and more clouds over the truth.

I would be very careful around your work collegue that is Trans. Their way of thinking might get on you with the residue of their lies. I consider them dangerous. Now our resident poster which seems to love homosexuals may scream again, when have they been violent? But so what? Even if they have not been violent yet, they will. It's coming and they will be vicious. It'll happen overnight and widespread I think. Then they will be mainstream violent.

So be careful around that guy. Don't trust him because he will betray you

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A female acquaintance had a partner like that, only post surgery. Does that make my acquaintance a lesbian, or straight?

It makes them homosexual biblically. Man came up with the term "Lesibian" to differentiate between make and female homosexuals. They aint Straight!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes them homosexual biblically. Man came up with the term "Lesibian" to differentiate between make and female homosexuals. They aint Straight!
When they make out (well, "made out"; they're no longer a couple now) using the new equipment, is it a woman having sex with a woman, or a woman having sex with a man? The whole world wonders.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man came up with the term "Lesibian" to differentiate between make and female homosexuals.
Of course, Leviticus only says a man lieth-ing with another man is disgusting; it doesn't say anything about two women going down on each other.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does depend on are the gbtzl's repentant human beings? If they are not repentant or seeking God then I don't have to treat them nice.
Sorry; the commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself. No exceptions. You need to repent.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, Leviticus only says a man lieth-ing with another man is disgusting; it doesn't say anything about two women going down on each other.

Yes it does. I read that within the last week. She shall be put to death is what it says.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry; the commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself. No exceptions. You need to repent.

Ha haha! There it is again I already addressed that. Again...

If the homosexual is repentant and seeking God, he is welcome and will be pointed towards God.
If the homosexual is not repentant or seeking God, then he is the enemy and to be avoided. I wont eat with them. They are not welcome in my house. I "might" give them a cup of water, but he has to wait outside while I get it. He is not my Neighbor!

Jesus never taught to love the enemy like yourself. Jesus taught, Bless your enemies and pray for them. That's all. If I were to attempt to love them as myself, I would speak the truth to them. What greater love is there than that? But they still can't come in the house.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry about that, it's actually in Romans 1:26-32

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.../ KJV

So if you Leviticus 20 doesnt mention women specifically just flip over to Romans 1 and it does.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry about that, it's actually in Romans 1:26-32
Did you notice in the immediately preceding verses 24 and 25 and particularly verse 28, it states that the universal human depravity shown in verses 26-32 is God's judgment on the whole human race for our idolatry?

Reading in context - What a concept!

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never taught to love the enemy like yourself.
Oh? Even if they were your enemy (and they're not), this is how Jesus commands us to love our enemies:

27 “But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who are abusive to you. ....31 Treat people the same way you want them to treat you. 32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. ... 35 But love your enemies and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil people. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful". (Luke 6:27-36)

I'm speaking truth to you and calling on you to repent.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not my Neighbor!
Do you remember when a certain lawyer asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbor?"

29 But wanting to justify himself, he said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” .... [Parable of the Good Samaritan] .... 36 Which of these three do you think proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell into the robbers’ hands?” 37 And he said, “The one who showed compassion to him.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.

Someday you may find a homosexual treating you like a neighbor. The way Christ told YOU to treat them. It's time to stop seeing them as the enemy and start seeing them as neighbors.

You're not the enemy either - but I'm still lovingly calling on you to repent.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedFan

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"How to treat LGBTQ+?"

Tell them what God said.

I Cor 6 gays will burn in Hell fire "forever and ever".

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you remember when a certain lawyer asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbor?"

29 But wanting to justify himself, he said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” .... [Parable of the Good Samaritan] .... 36 Which of these three do you think proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell into the robbers’ hands?” 37 And he said, “The one who showed compassion to him.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.

Someday you may find a homosexual treating you like a neighbor. The way Christ told YOU to treat them. It's time to stop seeing them as the enemy and start seeing them as neighbors.

You're not the enemy either - but I'm still lovingly calling on you to repent.

Now I see your point and it sure sounds good but, again, I am not talking about gtzb'ers that have a repentuf heart and seek God. I am talking about the ones who have chosen that lifestyle and are being aggressive and arrogant and simly evil people who hold themselves to be our enemy so are preaching their line. Those people are not my neighbor and I dont have any consideration for them and will not agree to any of their compromises. A little leaven, leaveneth the whole Loaf!

I understand that the people themselves are not the enemy for we do not war with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers of darkness and evil spirits. Those people are under so much demonic oppression that it empowers them to become arrogant and accept it fully.

We are the boots on the ground for our Lord.
Those people are the boots on the ground for the real enemy.