Are the ANOINTED only among the Jehovah's Witnesses?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmm seems to me that it is standing on its own
And very soon Babylon the great( false religions worldwide) will fall- i do believe this Hamas-Israel war will trigger that event.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i bet your the only one who knows it all ..so tell me who are you trying to convince me or your self. if me your up the creel with out a paddle your boat dont float / if its you looks like your on your own
I know for sure-YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true God--He is Jesus' God as well as our God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is because they've been misled to think of three separate and distance persons as The Father,Son and Holy Ghost, because their pastors are continuing in their own misunderstanding so to carry that error forth.

And maybe because they don't think in context of the OT. God there is described as Spirit, and Holy. Holy Spirit.

Jesus was The Word,God,made flesh. The Son of God was God.

All scripture taken in context tells us there is no Trinity referred to in scripture.

Being Baptized in the name of Jesus, Acts 2:38.
In Matthew 28, Jesus was identifying all that pertained to God from the OT scriptures when referring to God the Father and Holy Spirit.

God is a Spirit and we must worship in Spirit.
It says-The FATHER is searching for those to worship him in spirit and truth-John 4:22-24

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is,was,God.
Not in the Greek Lexicons--The true God called-Ton Theon at John 1:1= God-The word called Theon= god. The same occurs at 2 Cor 4:4-The true God called-Ton Theon, satan the god of this system is called Theon= god. its why both spots are like that. Translating works the same at both spots. Its the real reason Jesus assures all, that the Father is his God just like ours-John 20:17-Rev 3:12

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the Greek Lexicons--The true God called-Ton Theon at John 1:1= God-The word called Theon= god. The same occurs at 2 Cor 4:4-The true God called-Ton Theon, satan the god of this system is called Theon= god. its why both spots are like that. Translating works the same at both spots. Its the real reason Jesus assures all, that the Father is his God just like ours-John 20:17-Rev 3:12
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
...14.And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
...14.And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

The Messiah is called by eight names: Yinnon, Tzemah, Pele ["Miracle"], Yo'etz ["Counselor"], Mashiah ["Messiah"], El ["God"], Gibbor ["Hero"], andAvi 'Ad Shalom ["Eternal Father of Peace"]

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) created a trinity at their councils back in the 300,s. It does not exist. The trinity scholars know 100% my post is correct about John 1:1-they will not say anything because hundreds of those religions are proved as false by the alteration of that single letter by satans will, through his religions( 2 Cor 11:12-15)- billions of $$$ would be lost yearly. And i would expect 2 billion humans suing them for stealing their $$ because they do know.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol not sure what your getting at. .but i don't do religion i have a relationship
Jesus started 1 religion, one must be taught by these( Matt 24:45) or they remain in darkness.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even your JW bible says Jesus is God!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The JW,s are the only religion Jesus is with, so yes is your answer.
You still haven't explained your comment. You owe us all an in depth explanation for your blatant ATTACK against Christianity!

Last edited: