Are We Nearing the 5th Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is you'll know the real prophets, mustafaa, because what they say comes from the Word. You'll know them by their fruits. There won't be a question in any real Christians mind when the two candlesticks show up in the final days. They will, however as the Bible explains, torment a lot of people because that Truth is stinging. The mega-quake off Indonesia will pale in comparison with what the Bible speaks of both in the Hebrew and Greek. It's the whole Earth, not just a section of it.

The Messenger

Mar 21, 2007
The mega-quake off Indonesia will pale in comparison with what the Bible speaks of both in the Hebrew and Greek. It's the whole Earth, not just a section of it.--------------Heres what NASA has to say about it:NASA Details Earthquake Effects on the EarthNASA scientists using data from the Indonesian earthquake calculated it affected Earth's rotation, decreased the length of day, slightly changed the planet's shape, and shifted the North Pole by centimeters. The earthquake that created the huge tsunami also changed the Earth's rotation.>>

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Earth has a 23.5 degree tilt - I strongly believe that this tilt was the result of God's first throw down (the katabole in Greek). So I'd be very hesitant to conclude that a relatively tiny 9.0 shifted things a "few centimeters" leaving the rest of the Earth feeling nothing would be that great shaking that the world has never seen before. Ezekiel 38:19-20For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. That goes far beyond the 9.0. Far, far beyond. You're not going to miss it and wonder if you passed by it already. There will be no question because the 7th seal is the Day of the Lord. There will be no doubt.

The Messenger

Mar 21, 2007
Well, I'll leave you a couple of things to ponder over.....and maybe you can draw your own conclusions."But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'" (Matthew 26:64 NAB)Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'" (Mark 14:62 NAB)http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/revelationseals.htmhttp://www.2012.com.au/Galactic_Superwave.html

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
If you look at the fault lines and the amount of daily earthquakes on the earth you can see a pattern of lines that incircle the entire earth..this will be the greatest earthquake ever seen and will include most of the earth and the seas with tsunami 's to follow. It will cause such great catasrophe' that the earth's governments and world organizations will not be able to give help.Thats when antichrist will show up and perform miracles to heal the wound of the earth; proclaim himself Jesus, and fool the whole world into worshipping him.

The Messenger

Mar 21, 2007

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Messinger, I understand string theory and I understand the premise of the earlier links but do not follow or agree with what they are saying ... you are say the Word of God is not literal at all, I think...right?

The Messenger

Mar 21, 2007
(betchevy;8758)
Messinger, I understand string theory and I understand the premise of the earlier links but do not follow or agree with what they are saying ... you are say the Word of God is not literal at all, I think...right?
You dont have to agree with what they're saying.....after all, they're just theories!But in my personal opinion, light is light, the universe is but a mirror that reflects within. The God spark, the singularity, the universal core. The singularity is a light source that represents a single emotion - love! All ends of the spectrum have a conscious body to go with their light, from the red of the father in the east to the green of venus in the west, to the blue of mercury in the north, to the purple of virgo in the south. When venus in the west forces mars in the east to bare fruit, then the world has a conscience shift from mars the father to mercury the son which gives light to virgo in the south.