Are We Nearing the 5th Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.June 2007 marks the 40th anniversary of the Jews having control of all of Jerusalem as of the Six Day War of 1967 the number 40 often represents the end of probation period or completion.(Ex. The Hebrews wandered in the desert 40 years) God also promises that the Generation that saw his people (the Jews) returned to their promised land (May 1948) that this Generation (A generation is denoted as 40,70, or 120 years) would not pass away before the second coming. So could June of next year end a period of probation possibly entering us into the time of the 5th Trump?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Morning KrissI did a study on this at another site,but I can't get that site while here at work,and my net service is not currently on at home,however I have found a study that mirrors my own,after reading, its my hope that you will see why I don't feel that the 5th trump nor any other has sounded yet.Would greatly appreciate your thoughts.7 Trumps, Seals, Vials Trumps, Seals, and Vials are used as a type of pariable to indicate events that have happened and will happen at the end. Notice that Christ was the only entity worthy to open the Seals. The action of the Trumps were carried out through Angels. Important: Trumps wrath toward one third of the population of men; not the literal land of the earth nor those with the seal of God. The Vials (Prayers of the Saints) with wrath of God were cast to earth causing a disruption that cannot be ignored from its action. God turns his attention to the wrath poured on the earth until his wrath is completed. Trumps = Order of Action Revelation 1 :10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,Seals = Seal of God / Knowledge revealed by Holy Spirit Vials = Smoke of the Incense / Prayers of the Saints Revelation 5 :8. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints..Revelation 8 :2. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 3. And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5. And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. Revelation 15 :5. And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened: 6. And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. 7. And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever. 8. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled..Trumps/Seals/Vials 1 through 5 are prophecy. 6th is the five-month Tribulation of Anti-Christ. 7th is the return of Christ and beginning of his 1000 year reign on earth for teaching those souls still liable to die.First Trump: Revelation 8 :6. And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. 7. The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. - First, God's truth is given to the elect. Truth does not harm the elect, however the one third with the deception in their forehead (mind) could not stand against the truth and ALL on earth were affected.First Seal: Revelation 6 :1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. - (Knowledge) Thunder is the result of Lightning; opening the seal is action (Lightning) and the result (Thunder) is turning loose the "white horse". The "white horse" is NOT the Lamb NOR the "white horse" in Revelation 19:11; this is a fake imitation of the Lamb (Satan) who is given power to conquer the earth.First Vial: Revelation 16 :1. And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. 2. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.- (Elect) Truth given to the elect. Those with the "Mark of the Beast" on earth will harm themselves by refusing to accept the truth, prefering to accept its image (one world beast system). Mark of the Beast = Deception in the mind spread over a long period of time. This deception is basically the religions around the world (including some Christians) prepared to accept the first messiah. The first messiah is a fake imitation of the original, but to flesh man it will be very convincing. Pay special attention to the Sixth Trump, Sixth Seal, and Sixth Vial. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Second Trump: Revelation 8: 8. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9. And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. - Second, AS IF it were a great mountain (beast system) with fire (fake truth) spread to the sea (those on earth deceived), a third of the people were drained of life. One third of those on earth who had previously accepted Christ at this time follows the deception (mark of the beast) leading to eternal destruction.Second Seal: Revelation 6: 3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. - (Knowledge) Power is given to the red horse (beast system - one world order) through Satan who removes peace, and through deception spreading spiritual death. Satan is given great power through the deception of his beast system.Second Vial: Revelation 16: 3. And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.- (Elect) Remember, the "vial" is the prayers of the saints, and the saints will not pray for their own destruction. The Sea are all those who accept the deception. Like the 2nd Trump, ALL people of earth who willingly accepted the deception (mark of the beast) become spiritually dead. Even those who were alive and at this time accept the mark become spiritually dead. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Third Trump: Revelation 8: 10. And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11. And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. - Third, an entity falls from heaven to promote chaos and death AS IF it contained the light of the world. Christ is the living water, but accepting Satans water leads to spiritual death.Third Seal: Revelation 6: 5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.- (Knowledge) The 3rd beast is the angel with the Seal showing these things to John. The "black horse" is unjust usery through the one world monetary system that has enslaved the earth. At a time when there should be plenty for all, the people of the earth basically work for basic necessities and have nothing left over at the end of the week. After buying groceries and paying bills, how much do you have left over at the end of each week? The "oil" is olive oil symbolic for the blessing of Israel; the "wine" is symbolic for the blood of Christ. So, the oil and wine are those blessed with the knowledge of the true Christ during this time (elect, saints, remnant). Third Vial: Revelation 16: 4. And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5. And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.- (Elect) The angel gave truth to the elect to pour upon the earth. The water of everlasting life is available to all those who will accept the truth, paid for by the blood of the true lamb. The sons of Cain (Kenites) have shed the blood of Abel, prophets, and even Jesus himself (Matt 23:35). The Lord is just and gave his life for those worthy. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Forth Trump: Revelation 8: 12. And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. 13. And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound! - Forth, the sun is symbolic of the light or truth, the moon is symbolic of darkness or deception, and the stars are symbolic of the angels in heaven. A war between good and bad in heaven begins which reduces spiritual interaction between earth and heaven. Woe to the earth, because it is already written that evil will be removed from heaven and thrown to the earth. Forth Seal: Revelation 6: 7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.- (Knowledge) When Satan is removed from heaven, the elect should be aware that he will be allowed to have power over the earth. The "Pale Horse" is the knowledge beforehand of the arrival of Satan with his angels to the earth. Sword is the deception from Satans' tongue. Hunger in the end times is for the word of the Living God. Satan is death, and beasts of the earth are his fallen angels. Forth Vial: Revelation 16: 8. And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.- (Elect) Remember, the Vials are the prayers of the saints. The elect through the Holy Spirit will be given power to withstand Satans’ deception and spread truth, and they will be hated for Christs’ sake. The sun is symbolic of the light or truth. The elect will spread the truth and they will be hated by those who are deceived. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fifth Trump: Revelation 9:1. And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. 7. And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. 12. One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter. - Fifth, Satan (king of the locusts, angel of the bottomless pit, Abaddon, Apollyon) and his angels (the locusts) are literally removed from Heaven. Evil will reign on earth, and spiritual guidance (sun) and life (air) from the Lord will be limited to the elect. God commands Satan and the fallen angels that they can NOT harm the plants NOR those who are his elect. They have five months to reign and deceive those who will follow them. The deceived will prefer death (Satan) at this time, however because they are deceived and know not fully what they do, judgment day will be at a time appointed (or after 1000 year reign of Christ). Fifth Seal: Revelation 6: 9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11. And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.- (Knowledge) The saints who are in heaven at this time are already longing for the end of the tribulation period on earth for justice and for the elects sake. The fellow servants are the two witnesses that must literally be killed and rise within 3.5 days bringing the end of this period.Fifth Vial: Revelation 16: 10. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11. And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.- (Elect) The elect rain truth on the seat of the beast in Jerusalem causing anger and resentment to those of the Beast (one world political system). However, deception of the multitude prevails at this time. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sixth Trump: Revelation 9: 13. And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14. Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19. For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. 20. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21. Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.Revelation 10:1. And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2. And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. 5. And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6. And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7. But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. 8. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.Revelation 11:1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14. The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. - Sixth, Satan takes control of Beast and immediately starts short reign on earth (5 month). Months are lunar, or a time of darkness. Army of the Horseman = Locusts = Fallen AngelsThe five month period is the season of the Locusts (May through September). Fire, smoke, and brimstone is the deception preached from the fallen angels leading to eternal death of the soul (hell).The mighty angel of the Lord shines truth (sun) and power (fire). Thunder is produced after the fact, so thunder is the result of previous action(s) which will not be known until the actual event occurs. The little book is truth which when received and understood is sweet, but when spoken and rejected by others is bitter. Though rejected by many, the truth must be spread to the world before the end. (See Ezekiel 3)Two witnesses (two olive trees, two candlesticks, two prophets) spread the truth through the holy spirit 1260 days (3.5 Years = 42 Months: shortened to 5 months Rev.9:5). Like Christ, Satan will have the two witnesses murdered and after 3.5 days they rise to the horror of the deceived. Sixth Seal: Revelation 6:12. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?Revelation 7:1. And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. 9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10. And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12. Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. 13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.- (Knowledge) When the two witnesses are killed, the earth will give signs like when Christ was crucified. Stars of heaven are the saints returning with Christ to end the tribulation period of Anti-Christ (Satan). The return of Christ causes the deceived to be ashamed of themselves for following Satan through deception. The deceived want to hide from Christ because they are exceeding ashamed and horrified for what they have done. The four winds are the wrath of God released during the tribulation period. The tribulation period will not begin until the truth (seal of God) is given to the elect. After the tribulation period, ALL (good and bad) will bow to God and acknowledge that he is Lord. Sixth Vial: Revelation 16 : 12. And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon..- (Elect) There are four rivers of life flowing from Eden (paradise or heaven) in Gensis 2. The forth river is Euphrates, which is the boundry between the Holy Land and Babylon. With the boundry removed, the good and bad stand toe-to-toe. The boundry was removed so the kings of the earth could be directed by Satans spirits to bring about the end and the return of Christ. Those without truth will not be prepared for the return of the true Christ. Those that are deceived by Satan will be ashamed of themselves on that day. The elect are the blessed watchmen who are prepared for Armageddon. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seventh Trump: Revelation 11: 15. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17. Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.- Seventh, Christ returns as king and removes Satan and his system from power. Gods children rejoice, and Satans children are angered from their removal from power. The earth will be physically transformed. Seventh Seal: Revelation 8: 1. And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. - (Knowledge) There is silence in heaven for a short period because the Father is quickly taking care of business on earth at this time. Though heaven is silent, you can bet there is a lot of activity on earth. Seventh Vial: Revelation 16: 17. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.- (Elect) Prayers for return of Christ are answered. Christ returns with Saints to war with Satan and his angels on earth. Earth is physically transformed, and Satans harlot beast system centered in Jerusalum is destroyed. Satans children and their followers are angry for being removed from power by God.Study taken from findthetruth.org

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
We will know exactly where we are when the Tyrant is revealed. I have believed for some time now that we are close and may have already entered the time of wrath and the end of this age. There are many who agree. I will not, for the sake of my call and the testimony of Him who has called, reveal more than commanded, but I can say this; when the man of sin reveals himself, he will be recognized by those who are charged to identify him, and those of us thus charged will be persecuted for suggesting this man, who most will follow, is indeed the man who would be king, and the ultimately failed supplanter who would attempt to rule in the place of the King of the Ages. He will be thrown down when the King arrives to establish His Kingdom after the battle for the inheiritance of the promise made long ago. This is the revelation of Jesus the Christ, the Lord Yeshua. Glory and Praise and Honor forever and ever. And it will be so, and so it is.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well N2 I agree with the majority of your post.However I think some things have a more literal meaning or perhaps a double meaning. But now my question is why don't you think we are beginning or nearing the fifth trump?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Hello KrissWell as Ive said,I don't feel any of the trumps have sounded as of yet,I believe that the NWO will be in place before the trumpets start to blow.Maybe not the first one(trump)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm of the mind that we're in the 5th trump and the 6th is waiting to be sounded. I think the initial trumps have already sounded and many of them correspond with the first earth age. 666 being the number of the antichrist (Satan) for a reason and that's where the wisdom of it all comes in. I think what's important is that we know those 6th and 7th trumps the best because, as they say, that's when it all goes down.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
With all the evidence I've seen the NWO is is place and ready to come in to power at a given time. They have been planning this for centuries , the "beast" is 1/2 way in the light under the guise of established groups and systems .. part of the World, European, US, Middle Eastern groups and organizations. They are waiting for the right timing to step in and take over to "help" when they are needed . Lets do a little what iffing>>> ie:...there was a nuclear event in the US..... the bottom fell out of the market in the US, FAR EAST, and Europe at the same time....Iran let the nukes fly to Israel and they let them fly back .... all within a 24 hour period. These things could happen over night... these things could be happening right now.....What would happen in the US? N2 's post on another thread described what could be done with a declaration by the President.......I am sure since the European Union has been in effect they also have these contingencies "in case of emergency" rules to set up similar "safeguards" . The Middle Eastern countries have also grouped together to contol the oil and gas prices and availablities..... what other controls have they set up for the scenarios of an major attack on one member by Israel? And could the NWO(Beast) be behind all these seemingly separate groups? And lets not forget the big Brother of them all the UN. The fifth trump lets the locusts loose to lie to the whole world...Brothers and Sisters the pulpits of America, Europe ,Africa, Austrailia Far and Near East have been preaching and teaching the Rapture lie for generations... setting up the world to follow the "instead of Christ" when he gets here...telling the world the lie that Jesus will be here soon and after that the Antichrist will come...This month how many unexplained lights have been seen in the night sky? The sixth could have been sounded and the evil one will not REVEAL himself until he is ready to... that doesn't mean he isn't here. His angels could be here waiting in the wings to take positions as these "disasters" unfold. The 3/4 of March will have the sign in Jerusalem of the Blood Red Moon...All the "kings" of the came together to overthrow the throne of Babylon....We are watching daily the posturing between Iran and Israel and the US....What more do you need to see before you see what season we are in?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
If we were at the point of the 5th seal we would have to be now under the one world political system,which we are not.It is this system that takes the mortal wound, whom satan shall fix upon his arrival. The Seals, Trumps, and Vials ARE the Tribulation, it IS what happens during the Tribulation. It IS the Tribulation. It is God's description of the Great Tribulation.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If you have any doubts about the NWO or one world system just look at yesterdays Stock Market plunge. It wasl triggered by the Chinese stock market dropping. Ten years ago the Chinese stock dropped almost as bad as Yesterday and there was barely a blip on the rest of the World Markets. What a change in ten short years every Market in the world showed loses because of the Chinese Market. If you haven't heard the U.S. market dropped 500 Pointsclosing at down 416 points the biggest drop sense 9/11.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Mystery Babylon....meaning hidden or secret we are under a one world system that has been hidden ....as stated in Revelation 17:5 When speaking of the woman the ***** of Babylon. The BEAST it has been hidden but in moments can be called into the light... Do you think that they could openly get the US citizens to agree to come under a "one world power"? But what have we come under....United Nations and as Kris stated it is a global ecomony we are effected by and do business in.

ELI

Mar 1, 2007
:naughty: No, we are not at the 5th trumpet, not even at the first. All the prophecies of revelation have to do with the time of the tribulation and just prior to it. We are not in the Tribulation period. As you know the tribulation period last for 3 1/2 years. This will not happen before the man of Lawlessness is revealed. There are also many other pre-signs before the tribulation which none has happened as yet.If you want to believe this: nothing from revelation has occurred. 95% of the prophecies from Revelation will occur in the time of the tribulation. This period is many decades away. In fact the period to arrive will bring the worst of the worst of times never experienced in the human civilization before; nor will it ever occur again. But because of the saints that will live at that time and their prayers to GOD:pray3: , those days will be shortened. If those days were not shortened no flesh would survive. On account of the Saints GOD will not allow Apollyon, the destroyer of worlds to destroy the earth. If there were no saints at that time, GOD WOULD ALLOW -this one to destroy the EARTH again.Already the works of lawlessness are at work assembling the period and the people to prepare them for that time, yet GOD is doing the same. Everything is in secrecy, so not to awake those slumbering shepherds and sheep

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Eli First of all Idoubt it will be decades all time fullments are up as of this year. This being the 40th year since Jews took over Jerusalem.Secondly the time is shortened to a 5 month period. Thirdly the first tribulation could start in the next few weeks,months,years. Also there are two tribulations.Read False Armageddon post.http://www.christianityboard.com/false-armageddon-t2196.htmlMost things that need to happen first are about the one world system, all are associated either with a one world system of religion, education,finance and government known as the four hidden dynasties, all have started already and are well on their way and won't be completed till antichrist comes which can be anytime.We are the Generation of the Fig tree the parable God told us to learn.I will post it below:We Are The Generation Of The Fig TreePARABLE OF THE FIG TREE(A Parable God tells Us To Learn)------------------------------------------------Everyday its seems we hear or see somthing else about the "END TIMES".We watch to see if God's prophecy's are being played out on the world stage.God tells us that no one knows the hour or day of the return of Christ.However he tells us we should watch and know the season,just as we know when the leaves turn colors and begin to fall,that the seasons are going to change,God tells us to watch for the season of the "End Times"Matthew 24, Mark 13 ,Luke 21, all tell us of the signs of this season,there will be false prophets,wars,rumors of wars,and earthquakesbut these things have always been so how do we know when we are supposed to start watching for this particular season? When being asked of these things Jesus gave a parableLuke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable;Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;Luke29:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selvesthat summer is now nigh at hand.Luke29:31: So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass,know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.Luke29:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away,till all be fulfilledA parable is simular to a riddle meaning there is a mystery or hidden meaning in the words. It is saying more than the surface words.So what does this riddle say? It has long been understood by biblical scholars that trees represent"Nations" and the "Fig Tree" represents IsraelSo taking this into account the parable would now read:Behold Israel, and all the NationsWhen they come forth,yea shall know the season is at handSo likewise when you see these things come to pass,know that the kingdom of God is close at handI say unto you,This generation shall not pass away till all things be fufilledNow that we know what the parable says lets inspect it futher. Behold Israel.Israel became a nation,for the first time since Christ's time on May 14,1948 (U.N ratified 1947)NationsThese are the nations that the bible says exsist in the end timesGenerationWhat Generation is it speaking of? the generation that see's Israel become a Nation So we can now see that the Parable of the Fig Tree tells us that the generation that saw the 1948 formation of the state of Israel is the generation that will see the "End Time events and the return of Christ.A generation in the bible is 40 years,70 years,or 120 years.Although we can not completely rule out 120 year generation people in our day do not normally live to 120 years old so it would seem that 40 years or 70 years would be more likely however 40 years has already passed, so by process of elimination we are left with 70 year Generation. God does not say he will wait the full 70 years, only that the generation will not all pass away before the end comes.We are fast aproaching the 70th year May14, 2008 will complete 60 years of the 70 year generation.And the 70 years ends May 14,2018There is another important date that we are approaching that may shed more light on where we stand in the time line.East Jerusalem was part of the so called occupied territories untill the Six Day War of June 5,1967. When Israel finally took position of all of Jerusalam.Which completed the current day state of Israel.In June 2007 Israel will celebrate the 40 year aniversery of the possession of Jerusalam.Forty(40) is an important number in Gods word and often signifies completeness or fullness of time.kriss

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
He has been lying to the world telling us to be afraid of his coming ...that his tribulation will be a horrible time physically for the world...The truth is that he is coming in the guise of Jesus, the Prince of Peace, he is not coming to destroy the earth phyically, but spiritually.... He will be the most beautiful peaceful being we have seen since Christ himself... Rev 13:14 And decieveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of the miracles which he (Satan PRETENDING to be Jesus)had the power to do in the sight of the beast. (the beast is the system in place) 5th trump>>>Rev.9:4( this is about the locust of Satan) And it was commanded that they should not hurt the grass of the earth neither any green thing .....but only those who have NOT the seal of God in their forheads.... He will only hurt those NOT sealed by convincing them that the Antichrist is the real Christ...How will they do that ? by telling them that Christ is the next one to come and he will fly them away before this terrible time when Satan is here.....So that alll these people are marked in tiheir foreheads RIGHT NOW>>>All these who are waiting to be raptured out of here are....They believe the lies of Satan right nowV. 9 they had hair as a woman>>>>>>this is the demeaner they will have soft and sweet lke a mother coaxing her children...ie: You don't have to worry , you'll be flown out of here before the big bad old antichrist comes bringing pain and destruction....If you think that he is coming to kill and behead a bunch of people you are already marked in your forehead by that big old 666...you are believing his lies.V10. they had tails like unto scorpions and there were stings in their tails and their power was to hurt men five months.Scorpions kill their prey by holding them stinging them with a venom that turns the insides of the caught insect into mush. They then slurp up the food prepared inside the carcasses of the victum. because scorpions dont' have stomachs to process food.The pulpits have been filled for centuries with these scorpions they have been filling congregations with this venom telling them they will be raptured out before anticrhist comes. Marking and making men and women turn to mush by fear of being here during tribulation. Lying to them until they have no more backbone to stand against Satan and his angels. Antichrist will be here hidden for 2 1/2 months while his angels take over the positions that have been created and put in place for them by their human counterparts who have hidden under the surface these varied and seemingly unconnected organizations and entities... Once the 6th trump sounds they will take over from these humans the headship of the posts and a great catastrophe and seeming failure. will have happened during this time...WHY? so their KING can step in and HEAL this deadly wound... Again lets WHAT IF... The world market collapses.......There is a nuclear war between Iran the US , Israel and Britian, there is an huge earthquake on the Pacific rim and it causes a huge tsunami . All this happens in a 2 month period. Do you think that the UN, Red Cross and Fema would be able to come to the aid and rescue of all these in need? I think our experience with Katrina gives us that answer. And who are these heads of these agencies anyway? Could they all be members of secret societies ie: Skull and Bones, Masonic Lodges, Priory of Sion? But low and behold what happens, just when the world is coming apart at the seams.........Jesus comes and he performs miracles by healing all the troubles that have been caused. (only one thing ...this is the LIAR, the instead of jesus (not the real one) ) Most of the world is expecting him to come next because they have believed the lies of rapture that Jesus will come to rescue them out before Antichrist comes. So the LIAR is handing out supplies and money to all who will believe he is who he says he is. He tells us he doesn't want to leave your loved ones behind when he raptures us all out of here. SO where are those who you know don't believe?Mark 13:12 Now the brother shall betray brother to death and the father the son and children will rise up against their parents and cause them to be put to death.( these are not knowingly sending the ones they love to a literal death but to the one who is Death himself the one who can bring you spiritual death)If you are in fear of the tribulation then you have been marked by the LIAR. ... I ask you are thinking you will hear this trumpets literally? No you will see the action after it is sounded. Look at the actions that have happened. DO NOT FEAR... read the WORD... know what to expect and stand against Satan with JOY.. because as soon as he is here ,we are that much closer to the TRUE MESSIAH and He will end all the lies with His presence... He will transform us in the the spiritual bodies we really are ( the flesh we have been burdened with will melt away) and TRUE PEACE will arrive with HIM....You can erase the marks Satan has put on you by getting rid of these fears of the end times and accepting God's Word as its stands. You can still be sealed by the Truth of the Word.

ELI

Mar 1, 2007
Kriss,The chronology is distorted. You have to be aware of the times we are living in. Not speculate, but know by what times are we in. Though Israel plays are crucial role in the end times and leading to the end times, there are still more stuff to come. Their will be in a few years to come the complete destruction of Israel as a nation but this will not mean the end. “The hammer of the earth” will last for 70 years. Indeed there will be one religious system when “this Hammer” comes with the “Harlot” it will impose this religious system, which it will be very shortly in years, no more than 6 years. But this will not by no means mean the end or tribulation time. On the contrary it is the start of the first beast rising from the sea.The parable of the fig tree –It is to indicate the seasons, He, The Christ was indicating the time of the tribulation time and how to distinguish it. The bible has not given any further meaning to the fig tree. You have added this to your own interpretation.Matthew 24:32-33Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors!This is referring to the time of the times of tribulation at its start. The flight will not be in winter time (Matthew 24:20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath)34Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.Christ was referring to the generation that have experienced the tribulation, even prior to itA generation according to the ancient Israelites comes in 10 years. Even we ourselves say I am either one generation up or one generation down. Or we use the expression in the days of my parent’s generation.“Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate."Do you know what this is about?, because this is in the time just prior to the tribulation. This is many decades ahead. This is the time when the temple or rather a tabernacle is built in Mount Zion. And as you know there is Al-Aqsa Mosque there at the moment. The Dome of the Rock in the center of the Temple Mount, or Mount Moriah. This has to be destroyed and the tabernacle rebuilt for the above quoted verse to happen. No Temple No sacrifice!In relation to the link provided, your account of events of how things will unveil is a bit distorted. Magog and Gog is a time centuries into the future.Revelation 20:7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. Ezekiel 38:1Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 11 You will say, "I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates'--Israel will continue and never stop building walls around unless the Palestinians are expel or are no longer in their land, as they, Israelites will never trust them. One would have to be crazy to trust them!This can not be at the time of the tribulation as it is a violet period, marked with wars, and prior to it there will be rumours of wars. Betchevy does not believe the word of GOD, the bible. As s/he indicates it will be a very peaceful time. I will not write to s/he!Here is a link of the times we are in: (type) home.iprimus.com.au/julian_alex/times.htmlI will take it down in 5 days. (type before link h t t p : //)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Eli I dont know where you learned your interpretation of scripture but you are being completely mislead No where does it say anything about 70 years or a hammer Your interpretation of the parable of the fig tree is 100% wrong.This site uses the King James Bible taken back to the original Hebrewthru the use of a Strongs concordance as our final authority. We are not affiliated with any religion, though all are welcome. We do not take every half baked idea of scripture that is on the web seriously. We are Bible students. I know my bible well. I tell you this to prepare you if you think your interpretation of scripture is right you are going get plenty of arguments here. This site has many bible students/scholars. And as far as my timing and parable being distorted I respectfully disagree because they are not my words but Gods.It is your misinterpretation of scripture that is wrong. You will learn much about Gods word here if you have an open mind.
Betchevy does not believe the word of GOD, the bible. As s/he indicates it will be a very peaceful time. I will not write to s/he!
Just for the record betchevy is a very good Christian who knows her Bible well and sense you are new here and do not know anyone you really have no right to judge anyone. Especially based on one statement you disagree with. I disagree with 98% of your statements yet do not call you a non-christian. So please show the same respect to others. The rules around here are you can debate any subject you like. But you can not make uncalled for statements against other posters. Debate the subject NOT the Poster

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(ELI;7554)
Kriss,...“The hammer of the earth” will last for 70 years. Indeed there will be one religious system when “this Hammer” comes with the “Harlot” it will impose this religious system, which it will be very shortly in years, no more than 6 years. But this will not by no means mean the end or tribulation time. On the contrary it is the start of the first beast rising from the sea.
Where did you find this "Hammer" stuff. :eek:

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Eli, I hope you stick around long enough to change your opinions of me and the Word... I do love the Word and spend a great deal of time studying. I use tools to look at the original texts... God himself explains the symbolism in Revelation. I will be praying for you. I am sure you have done all the things you believe you must do in order to have "salvation".. I forgive you for the judging of me. But exactly where have I misquoted the Word?

MUSTAFAA

Feb 17, 2007
Hello, good topic My feeling is this, no man can no these things not the angles, not the son, but only the father. If one was to be right in his predictions then this would make God a fibber. People try to get around this by saying… “No I’m not saying the exact hour just a close proximity”. And so it continues… that leads to my next question did Jesus preach that we where near the end, at the very door, which generation would not pass before they see these things come about? Mt 24:34 Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Mt 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, Mt 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. These things are all much to deep for me… but I must say this, that those who preach the end of the world is here have a 100 % accurate track record… they’ve been wrong every time. No offence intended.