Are You Free From The Law?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
then do we support men raping children for fun?
Oh you love it dont you, do you need the law to not rape a woman, oh how satan twists things to make lies into truth , you know this bit,

Mar_12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Mar_12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

and this bit

Luk 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Love needs no laws, put men under teh law, you send them to there death, is that your wish, to kill the world.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Those deceived by catholicism, or any -ism, are walking in darkness and have for now rejected the light, because their deeds are evil.

Jesus said "you must become like little children" , in all the ways He Says in Scripture,
but
the worldly wise, the educated religious ones, who are opposed to Jesus, don't want to turn to Him to be healed. Do they?

I won't trust you for eternal life <forever!>

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh you love it dont you, do you need the law to not rape a woman, oh how satan twists things to make lies into truth , you know this bit,

Mar_12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Mar_12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

and this bit

Luk 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Love needs no laws, put men under teh law, you send them to there death, is that your wish, to kill the world.
I don't understand how you can say we are not subject to any kind of moral ethics, and yet you say that Jesus commanded us to love one another. So how do you determine what is love and what is not unless you have some system of ethics to guide you.

The Scriptures you are quoting show at least two rules, but these very Scriptures contradict what you are saying that we are not subject to any law. But the command that Jesus gave in Matthew and Luke involve a set of rules (ie: laws) which we need to follow to obey them.

I just don't know how you can see that, and I don't know how, seeing that lawlessness is a work of the flesh which would keep a person out of the kingdom of God, and you are saying you are subject to no law - aren't you condemning yourself by saying that you are lawless?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

And so he will go on forever not giving a dime or damn for any Law because he knows -- he knows! -- there is one Law ahead he will not pass, he fears. It's The LAW he spoke words against unconfessed, that shall not be forgiven him in all eternity.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
we are not subject to any kind of moral ethics
Please point out where I said that, that is your opinion, the law is not about moral ethics, the law serves one purpose. to imprison people, and Gods law, it brought the Israelites,/ Jews under condemnation, and slew Christ.

If you cant live with Love, than you have no moral ethic's, God is Love, Love has always being His first option but men choose to condemn the world by the law.

Or Jesus put it,

Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

So are you going to be the one who stands stone in hand doing the condemning, because that is what you are doing.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And so he will go on forever not giving a dime or damn for any Law because he knows -- he knows! -- there is one Law ahead he will not pass, he fears. It's The LAW he spoke words against unconfessed, that shall not be forgiven him in all eternity.
Where there is no law there is no sin, so a person who is not subject to any law that would govern his moral behaviour, is of the opinion that there is no sin in him, because there is no law that he subscribes to that would reveal sin in him. So he goes on to judgment blissfully unaware that Jesus will judge him according to God's moral law and then that will when the rude and horrible shock will come to him.

Jesus hasn't come to die for him because Jesus came to save sinners and died on the cross to take upon Himself their penalty for sin. But because he is subject to no law, then he believes that he is a good person who has never sinned, therefore the death of Jesus on the cross will have no meaning for him because he is not aware of any penalty for sin that he might have to face. He therefore is a righteous person whom Jesus did not come to save. I didn't say that, Jesus said it - He said that He did not come to save the righteous but sinners. These are those who have faced up to the Ten Commandments and in their light they know that they are sinners needing Jesus as their Saviour.

But if no law, there is no sin, and no Saviour, but a fearful looking forward to judgment.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Please point out where I said that, that is your opinion, the law is not about moral ethics, the law serves one purpose. to imprison people, and Gods law, it brought the Israelites,/ Jews under condemnation, and slew Christ.

If you cant live with Love, than you have no moral ethic's, God is Love, Love has always being His first option but men choose to condemn the world by the law.

Or Jesus put it,

Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

So are you going to be the one who stands stone in hand doing the condemning, because that is what you are doing.
I am not talking about the Jewish Mosaic Law. God wrote His moral law with His own handwriting on the stone tablets that Moses took down from the mountain. Those are God's moral law written in stone and will never be abolished. Jesus told the rich young ruler that it was good for him to keep the Ten Commandment blamelessly. Paul says that God's moral law is holy, and that it is man's sinfulness that is at fault.

But as I said, how does a person know they are sinful unless they are aware of their failure to keep God's moral law? And when have we ever been able to keep God's moral law perfectly even after we have become Christians?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A man filled with hate... The law cannot condemn a man who is not under it. But you chose the law over Christ to condemn you, for you with the law there is no grace. You need to dink some milk to kurb that temper.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A man filled with hate... The law cannot condemn a man who is not under it. But you chose the law over Christ to condemn you, for you with the law there is no grace. You need to dink some milk to kurb that temper.
So, you don't believe that you have a moral responsibility to God? Is not false accusation wrong? It is lying, so do you think that lying is right or wrong? Falsely accusing someone of being full of hate when you don't even know that person. Seems to be violating Christ's law of love to me. If you came up to the judgment and were judged according to Christ's law of love - would you be found guilty or not guilty?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, you don't believe that you have a moral responsibility to God? Is not false accusation wrong? It is lying, so do you think that lying is right or wrong? Falsely accusing someone of being full of hate when you don't even know that person. Seems to be violating Christ's law of love to me. If you came up to the judgment and were judged according to Christ's law of love - would you be found guilty or not guilty?
You dint read the post did you, wasnt even addressed to you.. is all good that why we have Christ

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You dint read the post did you, wasnt even addressed to you.. is all good that why we have Christ
I believed that the person you were quoting was referring to me and you were agreeing with him. But I could have been mistaken... If you were referring to the guy you were quoting, then you are not accusing me falsely at all. So, all good and no strife! :)

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If we follow Jesus, we will not be following the God of this world. Where Jesus is, Satan flees away. So, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith as we walk the narrow road with our eyes fixed on Him, means we shall not be looking at the things of earth, that might cause us to falter and stumble, and if we do Christ knows the contrite heart.