Are you Rapture (Catching Up) Ready?? Beware!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 3:10
[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Is about Gods People "Israel." Not Gentile's, or Jews "IN" Christ.
Those who have Gods WORD in patience...are Faithful Israel ... following God...but not Christ.
Jews are being patient, still waiting for Christ.
Gods people are subject to the Lambs Wrath, then saved, Before Gods Wrath upon those who Reject God.

Christ's "people" are those IN Christ, and are neither subject to the Lambs Wrath or Gods Wrath.

1 Thes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

(Us), NOT appointed to Wrath, are IN Christ.
(Most of the Tribes of Israel...are Not IN Christ).

Luke 22:
[29] And I appoint unto you (iN Christ) a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Those IN Christ are appointed a Place in Christ's kingdom on Earth for 1,000 years...
Christ's kingdom on Earth for 1,000 years has boundaries...
The boundaries are the Exact Boundaries of Land Promised to Abraham and his faithful descendants.
Once the 1,000 years have passed...dead bodies of those Faithful to God are RISEN up in glory/immortal...
And without boundaries...the Whole world will be Filled with ONLY the Faithful To our Lord God Almighty...SEE Him and BE Like Him...and all Evil and Wickedness swallowed up IN Death.
Victory prevailing Forever.

Glory to God,
Taken

Those that reject and fight against the rpture (catching up) need not worry as they will be left behind!!!

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Rapture (Catching Up) Ready?? Beware!! Time is very,very short!
God's Word on the catching up (rapture)??

1 Thess.. 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain """shall be caught up together""" with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:51- 57
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Yes, because my blessed hope is to be caught up with Jesus to be with the Lord forevermore.

I would swap my existence for it anytime, dead or alive.

My wife and I pray at times that God will count us worthy of this event, because it is her blessed hope too.

Awesome thread!

Reactions: Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read slowly and try to understand that God is telling you who He will return for and others will be left behind!
Hebrews 9:28 tells us who Jesus will return for on rapture day===Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and """unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time"""" without sin unto salvation.
That does not mention a "rapture." It is also a promise to everyone who looks for him. It's a true promise. It happened, it's still happening and it will continue to happen for those who look for him.

Read about Stephen. Jesus appeared to him. Read about John. Jesus appeared to him.

Has Jesus appeared to you yet the first time?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not mention a "rapture." It is also a promise to everyone who looks for him. It's a true promise. It happened, it's still happening and it will continue to happen for those who look for him.

Read about Stephen. Jesus appeared to him. Read about John. Jesus appeared to him.

Pray forsome wisdom and understanding!===Read slowly and try to understand that God is telling you who He will return for and others will be left behind!
Hebrews 9:28 tells us who Jesus will return for on rapture day===Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and """unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time"""" without sin unto salvation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that reject and fight against the rpture (catching up) need not worry as they will be left behind!!!

Those NOT prepared IN Christ shall be left behind, on the face of the Earth.

If ... those IN Christ "Understand" the Rapture or Not....they shall be Taken UP above the Wrath ON the Earth...
Just as in Noah's Day, the 8 Saved were "Lifted UP" off the Face of the Earth, TO the Face of the water...the Saved shall be "lifted Up" off the face of the Earth, to the Clouds.

God wants Saved men to Understand...
The knowledge comes from Scripture.
The Understanding comes from God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray forsome wisdom and understanding!===Read slowly and try to understand that God is telling you who He will return for and others will be left behind!
I repeat my question: Has Jesus appeared to you the first time?

I do not need to pray for understanding. I have experienced things for myself. I have been caught up in the air and know what it means. I know what it means to be born from above, able to move like the wind. I also know that the saints who have been caught up in the air are already with the Lord and rule in heavenly places. I've seen it.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

If someone has never had his spirit divided from the physical flesh, odds are he won't understand some things in the Bible unless he is fortunate enough to find a teacher who is not spiritually blind. As long as spirit is trapped inside matter, it does not even remember the difference betweeen spirit and matter. The Word or Voice of God can sound like a trumpet. The following verse is about what happens when a saint hears the seventh trump.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Unless spirit has been divided thus, a person likely has no clue.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Why keep thinking your physical flesh is going to be born again or caught up in the air?

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Indeed -- Jesus can speak the word -- and soul, spirit and flesh are divided. Let me tell you what Jesus told Nicodemus: "We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen."

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that ...is total balderdash , poppycock , and ridiculous.
If you read anything of Pauls writing you would know that...IN CHRIST mean just that, once we are In Christ we are in Him.
"In Him we live and move and have our being."
Well there is that small part of a huge falling away. Falling from where? How can one have the truth, remain in truth, yet fall away? Those who fall away, are not falling from a new "interpretation" they reject, do they???

They are falling away from the old one. The old one, written in the first century, states a rapture. That this teaching was identified and brought forward is a good thing, not a corrupt thing. We do not have to even accept this so called 1800's interpretation. But there is a meeting in the air, regardless. The great falling away is the apostasy, and Satan is the antichrist. The latest rapture belief is not the apostasy. Rejecting the rapture and embracing Satan is the apostasy.

Unfortunately the deception of Satan is evolution and even the solar system. It is not a one world government and a mark originated by a false christ, false prophet or Satan himself. The church is not being deceived by this one world stuff. That is about all they talk about. They have been decieved in looking for an Antichrist. Satan is this so called Antichrist. Most will deny this, as deception runs deep, and they have to deny it. The apostate church only has a one track mind. She even comes with a colorful bouquet of tulips. The one track mind is the basis of their belief system. There are no free choices.

Acording to them, it was all pre-programmed by God, and nothing they can do will change anything, unless of course God predestined that as well.... We can trust in the Sovereignty of God. We can also do things about it. Free will is as much God’s Sovereignty, as obedient will. Yes one can obey in freedom. No more of this one track mind stuff, ok?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
J, don't forget the paradigm of the plagues of Egypt. Were the children of Israel already out of Egypt then, or were they being protected while in Egypt?
The children in Egypt were Hebrews, Jews, not NT believers. After the church leaves and Satan can no longer hide behind his deceptions, living Israel is still here trying to exist in the Middle East. Many still trying to get out of "Egypt". All trying to get "Egypt" out of Israel!!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright I am jumping in, hopefully I don't get in trouble for my views hahaha.

Matthew 24:36-44

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Now if we look at verse 38 and 39 "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. "

Now let me ask you all, was before the flood a time of tribulation? It didn't start flooding until Noah entered the Ark.

The others did not know until the flood came that weren't in the ark.

Then we go on to read verse 40, 41

"Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and the other left."

Verses 40 and 41 sound very much like a rapture to me.

Will those without the mark of the beast be working next to those with the mark of the beast during the tribulation? Both doing the same job?

Or does one get raptured and the other one left on earth before "the storm" (the storm in other words the Great Tribulation)?

If ones life was in danger, would he really be working next to someone with the mark of the beast during the Tribulation?. I mean Matthew 24:40-41 sounds like a peaceful situation before the storm.
It is interesting that covid19 took one, but not really the one standing next to that one. Unless it was a bunch in one group. Then not the whole group was taken. Covid19 was the start of the harvest of humanity, the first seal opened up, but not the rapture itself. The rapture happens with the 6th seal in light of Paul saying the dead in Christ get their robes of white first. The 5th seal is that event. The church has to be taken out of the way. And it happened just after the 4th seal. 25% of over 8 billion people, 2 billion people dead in a short time is a tribulation moment to me. Then all the church is raptured, at least if they are still alive after 2 billion people just died. Then Jesus deals with the living Nation of Israel. At least what is left. We do not know where and who these 2 billion people who just died were. That is the secrecy. Not even Satan can plan to just kill off 2 billion people. God does it swiftly like when Job's Children are all killed at one time. And yes it could all start happening at any moment.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Verses in Job that to me appear to substantiate soul sleep: Job 14:20-22, Job 21:32-33.
Job lived before Abraham. But after Abraham it was Abraham's bosom. Was there a change at some point, because once every one wanted to talk to Abraham, I doubt there was much sleep going on.

What Job wrote about no longer applied when Abraham died.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Has Jesus appeared to you yet the first time?
Jesus said that any "Jesus" appearing before the rapture in the flesh, is a false spirit. Why do you want false spirits to appear to people? We have God's Word already as written. We have the seal of the Holy Spirit. We have the Holy Spirit directly working. Are you preaching a false Jesus, who can appear to individuals? That is not in the Bible, accept as a warning that it is of Satan, and definitely not of God.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture is not what saves people...it is Jesus. All who are saved will be with Him on that day that He chooses.....stop preaching the rapture as if it is the key to salvation. You teach a false doctrine and try to put fear into His sheep with your continual "believe in the rapture or get left behind" teaching. It simply is not true....How and when we are gathered together to be with Him is simply His promise for those who are saved.

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not seeing soul sleep there. Besides, it is the spirit that returns to the Father. The body is in the grave.

The Body, soul & spirit must all be MADE WHOLE.

A Natural FLESH Body is not MADE Whole.
A Soul in a Natural FLESH Body is corrupted.
A Narural spirit is from a corrupt man's seed.

A Body CAN NOT be MADE WHOLE, until After that Body has died.
A soul can not be restored, until it confesses TRUE heart-felt Belief...IN God, IN Christ Jesus.
A spirit can NOT become Born Again (from Gods SEED), until Belief That Jesus IS the Christ the Son of the Living God.

Those three Things Jesus Offered for a man to Become MADE Whole...
Forgiven for Disbelief,
MADE Whole, by the Power of Gods Gift of Faith-Fullness to a man, accepting Christ's Offer.
KEPT Forever IN Faithfulness- BY Gods Indwelling power.

* Dead FLESH- crucified with Jesus.
* Restored soul....resting, (sleeping?), without worry any other can Again Corrupt his soul.
* spirit Quickened, never again can be separated from God....
Whole! Prepared for the day Jesus calls UP His Church.

What Jesus Offered, had never been Offered to men BEFORE.
Faithful OT men had TO Wait until "Physical Death," before their soul was Saved and their Spirit Quickened.

What Jesus Offered is crucifixion With Him, and for us to Spiritually Live IN His Risen Living Body...and Why the Converted are called, IN Christ.

In Christ is a man wholly Whole.
Christ's Church.
Christ's People.
The Jews (Jesus Disciple) were First...primarily with Gentiles.

Gods people (Israel) were First, (Hebrews /Tribes)and shall be the Last to be gathered ... (Bodily), after Jesus' 1,000 yr reign on Earth.(with Jesus Church).

Jews still following OT Law, do not accept Jesus' Offering....those remaining faithful...shall remain on Earth During the Tribulation...and BE killed.
Are Not Soul Saved, or Spirit Quickened, until Physical Death.
Their souls in Heaven worshiping God day and night (rest? )
Their body's raised By God, after 1,000 yrs.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture is not what saves people...it is Jesus. All who are saved will be with Him on that day that He chooses.....stop preaching the rapture as if it is the key to salvation. You teach a false doctrine and try to put fear into His sheep with your continual "believe in the rapture or get left behind" teaching. It simply is not true....How and when we are gathered together to be with Him is simply His promise for those who are saved.

Nah.
Rapture "Ready" are those Saved and Quickened.

Jesus repeatedly Warned to be "Ready"...become Saved, because we know not the hour Christ shall return.

Rapture IS the day calls His Church UP to Him.

Glory to God,
Taken