Are you saved now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're following the pied piper, not true apostles of Christ.

apostolic councils are not pied pipers, Matt 16:18 18:18 council of nicea is bound in heaven, one God three persons

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, nor am I catholic as in Roman.... :p YIKES!

did you not say,

well apparently you lied then. judging from your multiple ... quizzes as to see what I am.... :rolleyes:

and... there is no, "salvation trinity formula in Matt 28:19". lol, but there is a salvation formula in Matt 28:19, and here it is, E=JC2
E, Emmanuel = Jesus Christ .. "diversified"/2.... :p and that's diversity, or square, is G243 allos ... ANOTHER of ONE'S OWNSELF ... in Flesh..... the ordinal LAST. BINGO

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

proof Jesus is God!!!
matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
proof Jesus is God!!!
matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
I know the Lord Jesus is God the ordinal "Last"

as well as he's the ordinal "First"

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 1 the word was God

col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you be saved? Being saved? Gonna be saved?

Better explanation:

Redemption, Justification, Sanctification, and Salvation!

Redemption: 100 percent the work of God, thru the life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ! All mankind are redeemed in Christ!
Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law...

Justification: our acceptance of redemption thru faith and baptism! Become a disciple and member of Christ and His Church! Mk 16:16 He who believes and is baptized shall be saved.

Sanctification: the life of grace, prayer, virture, and good works, the just living by faith, and faith working thru love!
All done in Christ thru His grace! Jn 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Salvation: a christian in the state if grace at the moment of death we enter into the salvation of the Lord! Mt 24:44-47 faithful servant! Jn 15:1-5 abide in me. Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Try reading and believing the scriptures which are truth below.

Scripture says the following regarding salvation. There is a past aspect, a present aspect and a future aspect to our salvation.

Past
Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Present
1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future
Romans 5:9
having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

hope this helps!!!

Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try reading and believing the scriptures which are truth below.

Scripture says the following regarding salvation. There is a past aspect, a present aspect and a future aspect to our salvation.

Past
Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Present
1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future
Romans 5:9
having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

hope this helps!!!
Yes. There are 3 tenses to salvation.

1. We have been saved from the PENALTY of sin (justification)
2. We are being saved from the POWER of sin (ongoing sanctification)
3. We will be saved from the PRESENCE of sin (glorification)