Are you saved now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your horrible grammar aside - you cherry-picked a verse of Scripture to make a point - and completely FAILED.
That's the problem with cherry-picking verses out of context.

Here is the verse in its FULL context:
Eph, 4:4-6
There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

This PERFECTLY illustrates the Trinity:
"One Spirit" = The Holy Spirit
"One Lord" = Jesus, the Son
"Father" = The Father
ALL THREE = ONE GOD

For the record - I don't "argue" with the Scriptures.
I argue with inept "interpreters" like yourself . . .
first thanks for the reply, second, you answered just as I thought you would answer, as a pagan.

just look at your reply, I just ask a plain question, no cherry picking, no horrible grammar, and no interpretation by me, but just a simple question. which you have not answered, nor can. now, go back and look at the question, no cherry pincking, nor any interpertation, but just a question.

as the proverb said, "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18:13 (kjv)

so did you read/hear my question?

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, you answered just as I thought you would answer, as a pagan.

just look at your reply, I just ask a plain question, no cherry picking, no horrible grammar, and no interpretation by me, but just a simple question. which you have not answered, nor can. now, go back and look at the question, no cherry pincking, nor any interpertation, but just a question.

as the proverb said, "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18:13 (kjv)

so did you read/hear my question?

PICJAG
Ummmmm, I answered your question.
I can't help it if you're not prepared to understand a simple response.

Next time - show the ENTIRE verse in its context instead of cherry-picking phrases to make a point.
Who knows? You might discover some truth . . .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the thorough exposition, ...but, for crying out loud, horrible exegesis. Absolutely deplorable. Sorry BOL, that was considerate of you to offer so much 'proof text', but it will be way to taxing to try and refute every single passage. But, I just finished posting this on another thread. Hopefully, this will be sufficient to preclude the need to address any of your mis-interpretated verses.

The most incomprehensible doctrine in all of Christendom, so enigmatic and implausible that even it's leading proponents cannot explain it, that the majority of its adherents claim that one cannot be saved without confessing it as true, has not one explicit or didactic passage in the Bible that teaches it, nor can be found a single term corresponding to any of its creedal nomenclature within the Bible.

The utter redundancy of having three all-powerful persons in the Godhead, when only one is required to create the universe, answer all prayers of all mankind, involve Himself in all manner of intervention, providence and maintenance of the universe and all its inhabitants. Two is not necessary but superfluous, let alone three. What an absolute mockery!

Neither did ever one conversion take place in the New Testament, where a trinitarian formula was invoked in order to confirm or assure the recipient's confession and salvation.

Not one facet of Christian theology can be resolved in either a sensible, judicially sound, or glorifying manner, when employing a trinitarian dynamic to the exposition. The immortal and transcendent God did not die as a man, in order to raise Himself from the dead, so that He may propitiate Himself, in order to expiate humans from His own wrath, in order to exalt Himself to His own right-hand side. Donald Trump could not have come up with something more absurd than this, seriously.

Not one prayer or doxology from any of the most prominent characters in the Bible, those that give us the most definitive attributes of God, ever cited any trinitarian verbiage, or even alluded to a God who was not one in all aspects of His ontology.

I have never seen any other doctrine in all of Christendom, that has reduced rather sound and astute men into babbling fools, as they try to exegete this doctrine. No other doctrine defames God, His Word, His Biblical attestation, His wisdom and justice, the way that this doctrine does. It is the most ignoble, defamatory and heretical doctrine in all of Christendom!

that’s where your wrong! It the teaching of the apostles who have the authority of Christ who have the authority of the one who sent him the Father!

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors in the church founded in the one true founded by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

————————-

The obedience of faith!

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name.

Taught the one true faith revealed by Christ to His apostles! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3
——————————-

acts 2:42 they held fast to the doctrine of the apostles including the most holy trinity, not their own private judgement, not their interpretation of scripture, not to doctrine of devils!

please explain Jn 8:58 Jn 10:30 acts 9:11
as deut. 6:5 says hear oh Israel the lord thy God is one Lord! Acts 9:11 says the Lord told him

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, I answered your question.
I can't help it if you're not prepared to understand a simple response.

Next time - show the ENTIRE verse in its context instead of cherry-picking phrases to make a point.
Who knows? You might discover some truth . . .
again, a pagan response,
There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

is not the ONE "GOD", your Father, son and Holy Ghost? so how can the ONE "GOD" be Father only? or as said, "ONE" God ... AND ..... Father... well?

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is not even one word of the scripture still the word of God?

IS Jesus Lord?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is not even one word of the scripture still the word of God?

IS Jesus Lord?
if this is addressed to me, Jesus the the ordinal "Last" of himself in flesh. and yes, JESUS is "Lord"... ALMIGHTY. the one and ONLY TRUE, and LIVING GOD.

What’s your church?
the body of Christ.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us help you out BOL, listen to the scriptures, Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;"Ephesians 4:5 "One Lord, one faith, one baptism,"Ephesians 4:6 "One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

the imply is this, the ONE GOD is Father of us ALL. and according to your doctrine this ONE GOD consist of three separate and distinct person, see your problem now?

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us help you out BOL, listen to the scriptures, Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;"Ephesians 4:5 "One Lord, one faith, one baptism,"Ephesians 4:6 "One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

the imply is this, the ONE GOD is Father of us ALL. and according to your doctrine this ONE GOD consist of three separate and distinct person, see your problem now?

PICJAG

I remember, what denomination are you a member of or are you ashamed of it?

deut. 6:5 one Lord! one God! One divine nature!

if you don’t believe in the most holy trinity Father Son and Holy Ghost then you must believe in the condemned heresy of modalism

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, what denomination is 101G?.... (smile).

deut. 6:5 one Lord! one God! One divine nature!
deut. 6:5? or do you mean Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

well this verse open up the Godhead to understand his plurality, THE LORD JESUS, as the ordinal FIRST to his coming as the ordinal LAST.....which you have no clue about..... :eek: YIKES!

understand something here. there are many and I mean many christian that are still in pagamism.

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, what denomination is 101G?.... (smile).

deut. 6:5? or do you mean Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

well this verse open up the Godhead to understand his plurality, THE LORD JESUS, as the ordinal FIRST to his coming as the ordinal LAST.....which you have no clue about..... :eek: YIKES!

understand something here. there are many and I mean many christian that are still in pagamism.

PICJAG

paganism is the worship of created nature

to worship Christ to to worship God, Hos divinity

is Jesus God?

how can he be the alpha and the omega unless He is divine?

is Jesus the word of God?

you must be JW?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you must be catholic if Jesus Christ founded the church your a member of, all others are sects started by men with no authority from God!

salvation is found in a trinity formula Matt 28:19 make disciples baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!
1 pet 3:21 baptism is salvation

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you must be catholic if Jesus Christ founded the church your a member of, all others are sects started by men with no authority from God!

salvation is found in a trinity formula Matt 28:19 make disciples baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!
1 pet 3:21 baptism is salvation
Nope, nor am I catholic as in Roman.... :p YIKES!

did you not say,
well apparently you lied then. judging from your multiple ... quizzes as to see what I am.... :rolleyes:

and... there is no, "salvation trinity formula in Matt 28:19". lol, but there is a salvation formula in Matt 28:19, and here it is, E=JC2
E, Emmanuel = Jesus Christ .. "diversified"/2.... :p and that's diversity, or square, is G243 allos ... ANOTHER of ONE'S OWNSELF ... in Flesh..... the ordinal LAST. BINGO

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Baptismal regeneration in the name of the Father Son and HS required for salvation?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that’s where your wrong! It the teaching of the apostles who have the authority of Christ who have the authority of the one who sent him the Father!

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors in the church founded in the one true founded by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

————————-

The obedience of faith!

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name.

Taught the one true faith revealed by Christ to His apostles! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3
——————————-

acts 2:42 they held fast to the doctrine of the apostles including the most holy trinity, not their own private judgement, not their interpretation of scripture, not to doctrine of devils!

please explain Jn 8:58 Jn 10:30 acts 9:11
as deut. 6:5 says hear oh Israel the lord thy God is one Lord! Acts 9:11 says the Lord told him
You're following the pied piper, not true apostles of Christ.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again, a pagan response,

is not the ONE "GOD", your Father, son and Holy Ghost? so how can the ONE "GOD" be Father only? or as said, "ONE" God ... AND ..... Father... well?

PICJAG
The Father IS the Father of "all".
ONE Spirit
ONE Lord
ONE God
and Father of ALL.

You really SHOULD call yourself the "Scriptural Saboteur" . . .

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="101G, post: 881610, member: 5023"]again, a pagan response,

PICJAG
The Father IS the Father of "all".
ONE Spirit
ONE Lord
ONE God
and Father of ALL.

You really SHOULD call yourself the "Scriptural Saboteur" . . .[/QUOTE]
(smile).... lol, so we can this as you cannot reprove what we said? thought so.

PICJAG

PS read the scripture before you post them....... :D YIKES!